Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
As everyone else has said, her content is mind-numbingly BORING!! No wonder she takes ages to sort out one cupboard; could you even be bothered holding your phone in one hand & narrating everything about your fucking mops, buckets, 3 hoovers & pish for your cats??!
I hate to say it but bring back the stories of her being drunk with make-up sliding off her face. At least those were entertaining!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Nice to see Nicki looking genuinely content with wee Amara on stories this afternoon. She seems to be in that newborn bubble and it’s nice to see.
Just wish Nicki didn’t seem to feel this pressure to have a full face of make up on and her hair tonged etc - she’s sitting in the house with family/friends, she should feel comfortable to be in her comfy clothes, no make up and her hair up.
Also - god almighty I wish to high heaven she would just stop plastering on that horrid brown/nude coloured make up - it is awful and just makes her look ancient.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
What a huge difference with her make up, love the more natural look on her and the lip colour is beautiful.
It takes years off her.
Yup. This natural look is SOOOOOO much better. She looks lovely. I’m personally not a fan of those mad bushy sticky up eyebrows but that’s just personal taste. She looks far better like this than the hideous clown make up.
👍👍👍

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I caught myself calling my new pup a wee baby darling the other day, it's ok though, I punched myself in the face, it won't be happening again 👊🏼

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Absolutely hate what they have done to their living room/kitchen

it is AWFUL.

it just looks like a fucking garage!!!!! Like when teenagers put an old sofa in a garage as a place to hang out!!!!! It looks so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Catwoman

VIP Member
I cannot believe the almighty expensive cock ups they make around design. The custom made doors wrong way opening, the garden room bifolds wrong way opening. The instant doing and redoing. Huge costly mistakes. The waste is obsene. It's nothing to do with jealousy, I just think it is incredibly crass and tasteless posting such shit repetitively. As for the rampant, buying everything in matalan, home bargains etc. Really? What an obnoxious bore.

• Haha

Badbugger

From the woman that blasts any company she has a disagreement with on Insta (Zara, that garage/body shop, the kitchen co to name but a few) rather than deal with it privately……
28E48003-E90E-43E3-B0A4-8E16AF7C0387.jpeg

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I've seen whole estates built quicker than Nikki's reno.
Couldn't be fucked living like that for months & months on end. It's given me a migraine just watching the shit show 🥴

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
“The baby will have to fit in with OUR lives…. And our cleaners schedule”

OHHHHHH YOU DUMB BOOT. You really have no idea what’s just around the corner do you?!!!!!
I hope the baby shites all over those ugly £465 chairs.

• Haha

CodyJ89

This thread is getting repetitive af. I’m sure we can all agree that you don’t live that kind of life style , constantly haemorrhaging huge sums of money like that from 2 rented flats, a rented holiday home and selling a bit of ceramic and wax. Come on now 🤣

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I'm pleased she isn't going to show the baby, keeping that little girl safe & away from social media is one of the best calls she has made.
More of these so called 'influencers' should do the same.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh my GOD

Did she SERIOUSLY just try to claim the fucking cat died and sent them a baby….. SERIOUSLY?!!!!!!

also - still claiming they 100% didn’t want children. OH FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF. How utterly insulting. If you don’t want children then take responsibility and get the pair of you sterilised or at least use robust contraception.

• Haha

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Of course she has intentionally hidden it since she found out! There’s no way she’s been unintentionally hiding her reflection etc. But I do believe her that she didn’t find out until she was around 3 months gone and I do believe that as she says she’s only just accepted it. To me that reads that she’s really struggled coming to terms with that it’s happening… I believe that because she’s always been vocal that children wasn’t on the cards.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Leopard print on top of leopard print is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.
Has she been getting tacky styling tips from Beckyhomesweethomeaccount 🤢
I personally would have worn a black shirt or black bodysuit under the jacket
As for the handbag it looks like a wee black scottie dog on a lead 😂😂😂
Her friends were dressed quite casually as well, jeans and a top then she walks in looking like Doreen from Birds of Feather

• Haha

Gill275

Think some of the comments are a bit harsh! Most mums organise drawers and things like that before the baby comes. Most know it won’t stay like that but it’s nice being prepared and organised!
On the chanting mat, it’s a girl so u can probs get one with material that’s washable! Loads of people have high chairs with material which baffles me as well (ikea £12 all the way!)
Her nails aren’t long for nappy changing etc? They are substantially shorter than they usually were so think she’s thought about that!
It’s not her spare room with the baby stuff in it- it’s their room so that whole rant is a bit pointless.

• Heart

Gill275

I’m sorry - do female Babies not shit? A fabric changing mat is unbelievably impractical. You need something you can wipe down after each change - even if nothing gets messy you still need to wipe it down with an anti bac wipe.
im sorry but a tiny wee drawer with a handful of nappies and 1 pack of wet wipes isn’t exactly being organised nor remotely prepared!!!! She’s spent more time thinking about the bloody plastic drawer organisers than she has preparing for this baby.
I have a baby so u don’t need to teach me to suck eggs. A wipeable mat is probably preferable as is a wipeable high chair but doesn’t mean everyone buys them!
That isn’t all her nappies etc- if u watched the stories the other day, there was half a wardrobe with nappies, muslins, wipes etc. that’s her supply for night changes which she’s keeping in her room. That’s exactly what I’ve done for 15 months- small supply upstairs and rest kept elsewhere.
You wouldn’t know what she’s spent her time thinking about- that’s just a silly assumption!
Anyway enough raving- that kitchen Reno is howling. Wtf is that wee living area when u walk in??? It looks so odd and back to front!!! It’s awful

Reactions: 16