Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed it ages ago - probably before Amara was born. It was only half finished - it looked nice, it was floor to ceiling cupboards to hide all the appliances and then there was spaces for all the washing stuff. I assume that’s all stayed?
I would think so because did they not have to lift ceilings and do all sorts of structural work for this part? I assume it was the first part of the kitchen plans that clearly grind to a half because of the ‘cowboy’ builder she still won’t name 🙄🙄🙄

The wine wall thing is still there, where she's put the living room now will have a glass door into the hallway so you can see the wine thing.

I don't know how she's living in there with two cats and a baby, the mess of the bathrooms and everything else going on would do my head in!

Reactions: 4
It looks unfinished. It just looks like self levelling screed. It’s horrible.
It completely does, I'm having my bedroom done and the floor has just been self levelled before the actual flooring goes down & it looks just like her floor 🙃

Pink and orange? She’s never winning any style awards this chick.
I think the shoes and jeans look good, that awful 1980s looking orange blazer is disgusting though. Makes her look old. The shoes, jeans, bag with an oversized tucked in white shirt would have looked cool - with the collar and a few buttons open at the top and sleeves turned up.

Baby is lovely but how old is Mark? He looks about 60 in them pics

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How beautiful is Amara, such a wee cutie pie. It's actually really lovely to see that side of Nikki, motherhood suits her.

Reactions: 25
We are building up to the exposing of the rogue kitchen fitter then….

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.