Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same, wait till she ‘wakes up’ at 12 weeks and get back to us 🤣. Still nice to see she seems softer and not sounding resentful like before, looking happy 😊
I did think there was still some elements of that but it was more a 'woah' this tit is real here type of attitude.

But yes, wait until she wakes up Nikki. You should be having plenty of time to sleep and shower at the moment - these are the BEST DAYS. It literally goes downhill from here LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who's betting we never see that hoodie again that she was wearing in today's stories. Didn't even notice the bits on the sleeves, says it all that she actually does not like it.

Reactions: 6
I think she seems to have taken to motherhood really well from the little snippet we’ve seen, I think if she’s comfortable getting all made up for visitors then that’s up to her, it’s not what I did but then I don’t wear makeup every day anyway, I’m not having a go just saying that it’s up to you personally how you behave after having a baby, some people don’t get dressed, like I did, others do, I think she looks really happy!

Reactions: 22
Im most concerned by what I’ve just seen on her stories …………. The tele on the wall covers the frame of the door. My teeth are itching, she’s into interiors, how can she sit and watch it and relax 😝🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Im most concerned by what I’ve just seen on her stories …………. The tele on the wall covers the frame of the door. My teeth are itching, she’s into interiors, how can she sit and watch it and relax 😝🤣
I thought exactly the same! So close, who'd even do that

Reactions: 4
It was lovely to see the little squishy baby on stories - but I have to admit I was HOWLING at her 'best behaved baby ever' speech - Nikki love, EVERY SINGLE NEWBORN eats, sleeps and repeats. Come back to me when she's 2. Thanks now.

Can someone tell mine this??? She does not sleep haha !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought exactly the same, as soon as she turned the camera round I couldn't concentrate on anything else.
My OCD couldn't be doing with that.

Lovely to see Nikki and Amara …. Nikki looks so happy . I just wish she would refer to Amara by her name instead of “ the baby “ .
I would image she doesn’t want to say the name online because someone’s already slagged it off how it would sound in her accent so she probably doesn’t want the name slagged off anymore than it already has been.

• Haha
I would image she doesn’t want to say the name online because someone’s already slagged it off how it would sound in her accent so she probably doesn’t want the name slagged off anymore than it already has been.
AHHHHHMAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAAA

• Haha
I thought the same all the liked post are the nice comments made to niki from other tattlers

Reactions: 1
I love how she seems to have taken so well to it.

I think Amara is a lovely name but where I live it's the name of a company so makes me think of them.

Yeah my child was never like that, not every child just eat sleeps poop repeats. She is very lucky
All mine did this when they first came home from the hospital but that’s because they were slightly jaundice, had to wake them every 4 hrs to feed because they were sleepy. The first one I remember having my feet up saying I didn’t think it would be so easy! What a fool🤣🤣🤣🤣 Once that was cleared 🙈the party started 10pm every night.

Are people really sending her messages asking about her hair and what has she been using for it to grow😳. Just wait until it starts to fall out now the baby is here.

• Haha
Does she think it’s remotely funny to be posting photos of her ugly cats constantly calling one of them the “first born”

stupid witch.

your DAUGHTER, yknow, AMARA, is your child. Your first born. Forget your stupid cats.

• Wow
Does she think it’s remotely funny to be posting photos of her ugly cats constantly calling one of them the “first born”

stupid witch.

your DAUGHTER, yknow, AMARA, is your child. Your first born. Forget your stupid cats.
I know babies are only this little for such a short period of time, blink and you miss it.

She’ll have years cuddle with the bleeping cats.

Reactions: 2
I know babies are only this little for such a short period of time, blink and you miss it.

She’ll have years cuddle with the bleeping cats.
She’s really odd. I
Wonder, does she genuinely think her cats are as important as her daughter?!

stupid witch.

I and my husband refer to our dog as our first born, don’t see anything wrong with it. Glad to see the cats aren’t being pushed aside with the new baby.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.