Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because you can afford it all doesn't mean you should wear it all. It's just too much.

Reactions: 7
Christ she looks like Kat Slater. Those trousers are on their website for £258 reduced from £648 and their blazers are around £700…… even if she paid reduced prices, fancy spending £700 to look like an absolute state! Her taste is absolutely rank.

Reactions: 7
As the fabulous Dolly Parton said - it costs a lot of money to look this cheap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the irony of it is, she looks her absolute best when she’s wearing regular clothes, no makeup up and hair tied up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And the irony of it is, she looks her absolute best when she’s wearing regular clothes, no makeup up and hair tied up.
Absolutely. Not blowing smoke up her arse but I genuinely think she looks better now than she ever has done! She’s not stick thin but she had a baby less than (?) 2 months ago. She looks healthy, her hair looks better than ever, skin looks good. Just put on some normal clothes like a pair of jeans and blouse/cute jumper and she would look perfect. She’s trying too hard!

Reactions: 14
Personally I don’t like the leopard print or pink rug and I’ve not read this thread since she’s had the baby but have watched her insta. I think motherhood really suits her and it was refreshing seeing her yesterday doing her make up as baby was asleep, then she woke up, then she threw up on her. We’ve all been there. It was more realistic than how some of the huns are portraying motherhood like a pampers advert

Reactions: 25
I wonder why the TV in the living room isn't central on the wall and hangs over the door frame? That would drive me nuts!

Reactions: 5
I wonder why the TV in the living room isn't central on the wall and hangs over the door frame? That would drive me nuts!
What an odd place to have the tv?! Having to sit at an angle on the sofa to see it and yeah why on earth is it off centre and so precariously close to the door frame?!!!!

Reactions: 3
I see their garden room is being used in the Press and Journal partnership with the installer. Named 'the Westholme Module'.

• Haha
Why does her sister hide her babies face on stories, is it because Nikki does too? She shows her other kids faces so I don’t get it. Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is her husband having a fit because she's bought the cats a new tent toy? Weird. Wait until the baby is a toddler and there are toys all over the place 🤣

I used to call mine that and was glad when their dad would take them all out for the day and I could catch up on housework and drink red wine in peace lmfao. I’m not sticking up for her but not everything she says should be taken literal, she is just a tired mum glad for some peace

Reactions: 21
Mine is 10 and I still call it a demon haha

Ach I think we’ve all been there?! With a baby that’s being fussy and refuses to settle, hours of crying and lack of sleep….! I don’t think we can knock her for needing a bit of a break
Can someone start a thread for the sister 😂 honestly hiding the baby girls face but still posting her sons faces publicly….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mine is 10 and I still call it a demon haha

Can someone start a thread for the sister 😂 honestly hiding the baby girls face but still posting her sons faces publicly….
The sister doesn’t even have 10 thousand Instagram followers so I don’t think a thread for her would be allowed on here as she’s not classed as a big enough account

If demon is the worst thing she’ll call her child then she’s a better woman than me! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m on the fence with it. I think considering she made such a big song and dance about hiding the fact she as pregnant, and now all her ‘real’ chat about how hard it is, calling the baby the demon feels off to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.