Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we have the epitome of "If you've been to Tenerife, he has most certainly been to Elevenerife." You just cannot help yourself 😂

last time I was in the area it looked a total tit show outside their home, I’d be pretty pissed if I was there neighbours, fair enough it might not be their fault but would you not just sack off whoever you had in and get someone else to finish the job? Even if that means another X months, better than having disaster after disaster 🤷‍♀️
You’d think so. Bet you’re asking yourself the same thing!

Yeah my husband is a tradesman and we run a construction company so I know what I’m talking about.
So I take it you never have supply and/or labour problems? Do you refuse jobs at Christmas or when somebody is having a baby as them wanting the work done is ridiculous?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously though, who rips out their entire house to be remodelled while still living in it, not to mention with a newborn on the way. I’m currently having a full house renovation but not living in the property and it’s stressful enough. She’s mentioned they were supposed to be moving (which we knew from the house being up for sale) but decided to stay put when she fell pregnant. Her need to have a whole new house over practicality when you have a new baby coming was too great and now it’s a shambles.

Reactions: 10
Seriously though, who rips out their entire house to be remodelled while still living in it, not to mention with a newborn on the way. I’m currently having a full house renovation but not living in the property and it’s stressful enough. She’s mentioned they were supposed to be moving (which we knew from the house being up for sale) but decided to stay put when she fell pregnant. Her need to have a whole new house over practicality when you have a new baby coming was too great and now it’s a shambles.
Makes no sense, there was nothing wrong with it the way it was 🙄 they will never sell for what they paid and have added on, very few people want to live in Aberdeen these days!

Reactions: 3
I think designer kitchens have promised them the world for a hefty fee and then fucked up but continued to dig a hole for themselves when things have went wrong instead of being honest. The need to have it all and have the best has blindsided the Broons and this is what they have got to show for it. They could have had a kitchen done 4 times over by now.

Reactions: 9
Not everyone has the luxury of being able to go somewhere else / live with friends. I know if it was me and my husband we wouldn’t.

Reactions: 1
Not everyone has the luxury of being able to go somewhere else / live with friends. I know if it was me and my husband we wouldn’t.
Well then you don’t rip out the main functions of your house at the same time. Especially with a baby on the way!

Well then you don’t rip out the main functions of your house at the same time. Especially with a baby on the way!
this! Just HOW are they managing without a kitchen?! She’s not breastfeeding (or is she) this would tip me over the edge, you need a kitchen!

Reactions: 4
this! Just HOW are they managing without a kitchen?! She’s not breastfeeding (or is she) this would tip me over the edge, you need a kitchen!
Yeh & that was my previous point it’s stressful enough not living in the property when things aren’t quite going to plan so I can’t begin to imagine having to live with it and for as long as they have too. It’s not their fault that they’ve been messed about I suppose but they’ve definitely made it a bigger project than it even needed to be.

lol but she did. Her and the baby moved out a few weeks ago for a week so marko and the workmen could crack on. So she can and did

Why are you trying to start an argument with anyone on this thread whose opinion differs from your own? So passive aggressive and unnecessary 🙄
Not at all. I just think it’s very amusing the amount of random new posters on this thread this week…!

If you would like to, why not start a rave thread for her? Then you can all chat away about how wonderful you think you are she is!

Not at all. I just think it’s very amusing the amount of random new posters on this thread this week…!

If you would like to, why not start a rave thread for her? Then you can all chat away about how wonderful you think you are she is!
Wee bit obsessed, no?! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.