Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure what you mean by your post - the people referring to abortion / adoption (I suggested adoption) was meaning that if she really didn’t want children, and had had an ‘accident’ - there are ways and means of solving her ‘problem’ (as she is portraying it to be).

We are in the year 2022 and there is no shame in a woman seeking solutions to an issue she finds herself with. She didn’t need to keep this baby, is what I’m getting at. Her stories make it sound like her hand was forced. She had options, plenty of them. She didn’t take the options.
50% of pregnancy’s are UNPLANNED!! Maybe you’re so special that you were able to get pregnant just at the drop of a hat. But going round telling woman “well if you didn’t want it you should have got rid of it” is DISGUSTING regardless if said she did or didn’t want children in the past. Obviously it be that easy for you to abort or give up your child for adoption if you had an unplanned pregnancy, unless you have been at that crossroads you don’t know what you would do!!

They are 2 adults in their 30’s with all the means and family support to raise a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
50% of pregnancy’s are UNPLANNED!! Maybe you’re so special that you were able to get pregnant just at the drop of a hat. But going round telling woman “well if you didn’t want it you should have got rid of it” is DISGUSTING regardless if said she did or didn’t want children in the past. Obviously it be that easy for you to abort or give up your child for adoption if you had an unplanned pregnancy, unless you have been at that crossroads you don’t know what you would do!!

They are 2 adults in their 30’s with all the means and family support to raise a child.
👏 👏 exactly this!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When she says she didn’t think possible could it be that she was in birth control which then failed? I was on the pill and still always made my partner wear a condom but I still ended up pregnant. I found out at 16 weeks. I had never planned children as carry a serious genetic condition which means I have a 70per cent chance of a child having a life limiting illness. Because of this I got offered a late abortion but I couldn’t bring myself to do it so gave birth and yea say she is unwell but I still wouldn’t change her now. Also the reason I didn’t take steps like sterilisation or my partner having a vasectomy was just in case we at some point wanted to try ivf in the future to rule out the condition being passed on.

I still don’t agree though with the way she is speaking about baby. I hope her mum will be there.

Reactions: 3
And sterilisation isn’t an easy option either it brings with it a lot of physical and mental health implications.

Reactions: 1
Exactly and it’s very easy to hide behind a keyboard and talk about abortion etc but once your in that room it’s a huge a out of emotions,

And sterilisation isn’t an easy option either it brings with it a lot of physical and mental health implications.

Reactions: 2
Other than Mia… I’d put my bets on Sofia, Valentina or Sienna
Oooh I’ll go for Allegra or Venezia then although haven’t her sisters sons got very Scottish names?
If it had been a boy do we think wooden features would have insisted on Gepetto?!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She said they had chosen a name already. Imagine if she reads it on here, she’ll be fuming 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe “URSHIE” after the bloody glass she keeps breaking

QUOTE="BettyCrockerr, post: 7771801, member: 210430"]
Bella/Isabella
Sophia

Or something god awful like

Autumn
August
Ariel
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe “URSHIE” after the bloody glass she keeps breaking

QUOTE="BettyCrockerr, post: 7771801, member: 210430"]
Bella/Isabella
Sophia

Or something god awful like

Autumn
August
Ariel
[/QUOTE]

I honestly think it will have Mia as a middle name.
You know, because the dead cat went to heaven and sent down a baby for them…..
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.