Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here we go with the keytone chat…..

we knew it was coming….

right - bets on for the first time we will hear her say She’s “back on the health” or when she will start using the “home gym” in the back garden and documenting her loosing the baby weight…..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s got to be more too it than just having a baby I mean for years she’s not be arsed about having one and then within a small amount of time she was ready to burst? I think 1 of 3.
1 Daddy told her to have a baby or no more money
2 Mario didn’t want to leave all the money to the cats
3 brink of divorce

Reactions: 1
There’s got to be more too it than just having a baby I mean for years she’s not be arsed about having one and then within a small amount of time she was ready to burst? I think 1 of 3.
1 Daddy told her to have a baby or no more money
2 Mario didn’t want to leave all the money to the cats
3 brink of divorce
Why would her father tell her to have a baby???

Reactions: 2
Just seems like it was a massive secret that no one should no 😐 maybe she was too embarrassed the fact she kept saying I wouldn’t never have children? But I definitely think marko had more to do with it than she did … her dad might of said they can’t be in will without having a child? 🤷🏼‍♀️You just never noo with them all lovely homes .. all scruffy c*nts 🤣🤣

My sister and husband were really vocal for years about not wanting children. He hit 40 plus and next thing my sister was pregnant and they had 2 in 18 months practically. She said they just changed as they got older and she was always saying to her husband to shut up about constantly saying he never wanted kids as he might change his mind which he did. You do change as you age and covid was a time of reflection for many people. Jesus who didn't weigh up their lives during multiple lockdowns. I know nikki did act like it was a total shock but I thought that was very much an act and probably to paper over the fact that she had been so cocksure she never was having a baby. Saved face a little. I also thought the whole passive interest in the baby stuff etc was totally put on. She is a very involved aunt and would imagine she is very comfortable around babies and seems from what we see to be very comfortable managing the baby.

Reactions: 13
Honestly I think the pregnancy was an accident. I don’t think the intention was the get pregnant but it happened by accident.

Who knows. Who cares. She’s got the baby now, she seems happy enough so the how/why/when of it is sort of irrelevant now.

Reactions: 10
I used to love Nikki then got so bored of her with the keto chat but saw them in the Chester today & she looked lovely, just a doting mum holding her baby girl which was so nice

Reactions: 22
What a huge difference with her make up, love the more natural look on her and the lip colour is beautiful.
It takes years off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a huge difference with her make up, love the more natural look on her and the lip colour is beautiful.
It takes years off her.
Yup. This natural look is SOOOOOO much better. She looks lovely. I’m personally not a fan of those mad bushy sticky up eyebrows but that’s just personal taste. She looks far better like this than the hideous clown make up.
👍👍👍

Reactions: 18
Ahhhhhhh just caught up I stopped following her thread because she went private and was seemingly boring but I can’t believe she had a baby! Made up for her and she looked great when she was pregnant the bump really suited her. Agree looks so much better with the natural make up look she had on her story today as well, drops at least 5 years off her. She looks really well, the pregnancy has done her good with not drinking probably.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m loving this more natural look too, I’ve never understood the whole darker lipliner that your lipstick trend, it looks horrendous on everyone! 😳

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m loving this more natural look too, I’ve never understood the whole darker lipliner that your lipstick trend, it looks horrendous on everyone! 😳
I watched her hair highlight and the lippy combo is so off putting

Reactions: 1
94577D48-29D0-43BA-A2E4-95AFAFF652D0.jpeg

JESUS WEPT.

I’m sorry but how can anyone seriously think that this is a good look? Come on! She looks ridiculous. It looks like a dressing up outfit. She looks so tacky. And this whole look is beyond dated. She looks like a woman in her 50s attempting to look younger…. Awful. Just absolutely bleeping awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1103975

JESUS WEPT.

I’m sorry but how can anyone seriously think that this is a good look? Come on! She looks ridiculous. It looks like a dressing up outfit. She looks so tacky. And this whole look is beyond dated. She looks like a woman in her 50s attempting to look younger…. Awful. Just absolutely bleeping awful.
Theres just no need is there, she has the money and figure to wear pretty much what she wants but clearly no style or taste to go with it.

Reactions: 5
Nice pjs 🤣 getting the Tania from footballers wives vibes! the hot pink rug looks bit odd to me in a newborns nursery. Each to their own but money definitely doesn’t buy taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Leopard print on top of leopard print is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.
Has she been getting tacky styling tips from Beckyhomesweethomeaccount 🤢
I personally would have worn a black shirt or black bodysuit under the jacket
As for the handbag it looks like a wee black scottie dog on a lead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Leopard print on top of leopard print is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.
Has she been getting tacky styling tips from Beckyhomesweethomeaccount 🤢
I personally would have worn a black shirt or black bodysuit under the jacket
As for the handbag it looks like a wee black scottie dog on a lead 😂😂😂
Her friends were dressed quite casually as well, jeans and a top then she walks in looking like Doreen from Birds of Feather

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.