Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually starting to think Betty Crockerr herself is actually Nicki

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys, there’s been a message from a moderator yet the bickering continues 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let’s drop it now, it’s going anywhere is it.

Reactions: 9
Let’s get back to slagging off mrs broons sense of style or lack there of, and her god awful lip liner and lipstick combo that she used to sport, please! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
It’s really hard to see the difference when it’s all still 50 shades of grey. The kitchen living space doesn’t look like she has gained much space and the nursery looks really small as would that room have been double bed spare room before? I would love a little room to get ready in but the cheap clothes rail in front of the window and the tacky footballers wife’s styling looks so dated. It’s like she always misses the mark. I’m sure it all costs a fortune but somehow always looks cheap. The tele covering the door frame in the lounge space and the mirror with the bars running down off centre (is it a radiator?!) in a bedroom set my teeth on edge.

Reactions: 9
Let me break it down for you, so you can understand

If you think Nicki is wonderful and you want to
Talk about how great you think she is, then you should start a thread for her in the rave section of tattle. Not clog up this main thread.
Please stop trying to patronise me and belittle me and others on the thread.

Not once did I say anything even closely to or along the lines of Nikki being wonderful and do you seriously think that anyone who disagrees with your point of view or calls you out on your bullying MUST be Nikki herself rather than simply not agreeing with your point of view?

Please try to be respectful to other users, follow the expected community standards and stop attacking people whose view differs from your own. And please give it a rest with the accusations that posters are Nikki, it’s getting really boring now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s really hard to see the difference when it’s all still 50 shades of grey. The kitchen living space doesn’t look like she has gained much space and the nursery looks really small as would that room have been double bed spare room before? I would love a little room to get ready in but the cheap clothes rail in front of the window and the tacky footballers wife’s styling looks so dated. It’s like she always misses the mark. I’m sure it all costs a fortune but somehow always looks cheap. The tele covering the door frame in the lounge space and the mirror with the bars running down off centre (is it a radiator?!) in a bedroom set my teeth on edge.
That new lounge area is awful, it’s so dark looking, just why?!

Reactions: 4

I think in reality they actually haven’t ‘gained’ much space other than the add on to the kitchen which I think was ‘borrowed’ from what was previously the garage maybe and some additional head room one the first floor where they have put in dormers where there were previously eaves? Was there not a big hoo ha a while ago (can’t remember if it was before or after they tried to sell the place) where they applied for planning permission for some sort of extension and got refused? All they are really doing is spending a lot of money remodelling the space they already had…and so far not necessarily making it a more liveable space at all in the process….🙈

I think in reality they actually haven’t ‘gained’ much space other than the add on to the kitchen which I think was ‘borrowed’ from what was previously the garage maybe and some additional head room one the first floor where they have put in dormers where there were previously eaves? Was there not a big hoo ha a while ago (can’t remember if it was before or after they tried to sell the place) where they applied for planning permission for some sort of extension and got refused? All they are really doing is spending a lot of money remodelling the space they already had…and so far not necessarily making it a more liveable space at all in the process….🙈
You have reminded me that it was around the time they had planning permission refused or had to keep changing plans that I started following her. Have they lost the utility room now then? As it’s still not finished it’s hard to figure out the before and after. Whilst not everyone has toys and kids stuff out everywhere they definitely haven’t created a family living space for a soon to be toddler. As someone previously said it’s like a car show room waiting area.

Reactions: 2
You have reminded me that it was around the time they had planning permission refused or had to keep changing plans that I started following her. Have they lost the utility room now then? As it’s still not finished it’s hard to figure out the before and after. Whilst not everyone has toys and kids stuff out everywhere they definitely haven’t created a family living space for a soon to be toddler. As someone previously said it’s like a car show room waiting area.
They still have the utility room, from what she showed of it it actually looks like they have made it better but I’m not sure where she’s gotten the space from / what’s been moved. It’s difficult to keep up with all the changes that’s been made

I think they have a new utility room - which was done as part of the garage conversion? With the big cupboards to hide the washer/dryer and the space for the cat robot thing?

That new lounge area is awful, it’s so dark looking, just why?!
Are there even any windows? I could understand if they were turning that space into a movie room or something but as a regular lounge? Yikes.

So I think….their new kitchen (disaster) is roughly in the area of their previous sitting area which previously had a door off of it into a smallish utility room…I think they used the previous utility room plus some space they ‘borrowed’ from part of the garage to make a much bigger utility space, she hasn’t shown it recently but she showed it before and they had specially made bits in for the cats and all sorts of other things that were probably really expensive and completely unnecessary 😂

I think where the seating area is now was previously their kitchen are where they had a really expensive bar/fridge built within a wall that looked through to the dining room so you could effectively see through the glass cabinet from the kitchen and man cave or dining room (can’t remember which). I do remember this costing ridiculous amounts though, being custom built and not being that old when they clearly decided to rip it all out!

I think they have a new utility room - which was done as part of the garage conversion? With the big cupboards to hide the washer/dryer and the space for the cat robot thing?
I think I’ve missed that reel 🤣 more space and toys allocated for the cats than Amara (oops I mean The Baby / Demon) 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I’ve missed that reel 🤣 more space and toys allocated for the cats than Amara (oops I mean The Baby / Demon) 😝
She showed it ages ago - probably before Amara was born. It was only half finished - it looked nice, it was floor to ceiling cupboards to hide all the appliances and then there was spaces for all the washing stuff. I assume that’s all stayed?

Are there even any windows? I could understand if they were turning that space into a movie room or something but as a regular lounge? Yikes.

The windows will be on the side of the kitchen area/breakfast bar thing which might actually be quite nice and keep the living area a bit darker/cosier….but not with those bloody car showroom floors! If I moved in somewhere like that the first thing I would do was either rip up those floors or put down loads of nice rugs because it looks so clinical!

The windows will be on the side of the kitchen area/breakfast bar thing which might actually be quite nice and keep the living area a bit darker/cosier….but not with those bloody car showroom floors! If I moved in somewhere like that the first thing I would do was either rip up those floors or put down loads of nice rugs because it looks so clinical!
It looks unfinished. It just looks like self levelling screed. It’s horrible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.