Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Later? We need it now 😭😂
Sadly at this time I don't know more than you guys 😄 but I'm reliably told the person will be seeing them today so I'll find out.

Ordinarily I wouldn't get involved in people's petty bullshit, really you don't need your so called insta fam 🤮🤮 to join your witch hunt when no one knows duck all what happened there. As a small business owner she should know and does know what it means to publicly ridicule and take someone down. Could just as easily happen to her, she better be careful what she wishes for.

Reactions: 3
Can tell you what happened without being there..

Nikki who could walk the 15 mins up to Mastrick from her house came wizzing in with her big fancy car tottering about in her high heals, face inch thick of make up and hair all done up to the nines, was pissed off there was cars parked where she would like to park so started bumping her gums that it’s her property acting all high and mighty to these guys because these are Westholme Interiors spaces don’t they know who she is!! She’s obviously better than these Mastrick riff raff but they gave her as good as they got so she’s sent her minions on these 2 young guys because they called her an ugly boot!🤣 sorry still makes me laugh.

If she was so intimidated by then why didn’t she call the police instead of instigating 100s of woman who love an over priced candle to go abuse a couple of young guys working a trade.

Reactions: 13
Can tell you what happened without being there..

Nikki who could walk the 15 mins up to Mastrick from her house came wizzing in with her big fancy car tottering about in her high heals, face inch thick of make up and hair all done up to the nines, was pissed off there was cars parked where she would like to park so started bumping her gums that it’s her property acting all high and mighty to these guys because these are Westholme Interiors spaces don’t they know who she is!! She’s obviously better than these Mastrick riff raff but they gave her as good as they got so she’s sent her minions on these 2 young guys because they called her an ugly boot!🤣 sorry still makes me laugh.

If she was so intimidated by then why didn’t she call the police instead of instigating 100s of woman who love an over priced candle to go abuse a couple of young guys working a trade.
This is the same image I had in my head about what happened …… I knew it would be about where cars were parked!!! They called her an ugly boot but what did she call them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
This is the same image I had in my head about what happened …… I knew it would be about where cars were parked!!! They called her an ugly boot but what did she call them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And that is precisely why I'm going to find out what happened from the other side.

Remember 'insta fam', social media ain't what it seems. She's only showing you her side. God even typing insta fam makes me want to 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But they’re only her insta fam when she bloody wants something! She couldnt give a toss about any one of them usually

Reactions: 8
I genuinely believe the fact they called her an ‘ugly boot’ whiled her up more
That’s a massive dent to her ego being called ugly especially as she spends so much time and money on her looks that’s got to have hurt so she carried on!!

Reactions: 8
After whipping herself and sheep into a frenzy she now doesn’t want to talk about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aye cause she knows she's been caught bonnie being an hole and thinking she can get away with it.

• Haha
Wow. I've received a message regarding what happened. I'll personally be speaking with the person later so can get more of the story, however the gist.

2 cars were parked in westholmes side, which they moved without any issue and allegedly barely a word was said to the folk working at the unit. She apparently turns up in her van, ranting and screaming obscenities at the guys in the garage. I need more clarity on this back and forth between them and her because obviously more has said/happened before she started filming.

However, the real disturbing aspect of this is: why do you think the guys have suspended their accounts? Apparently their Facebook and Google business page were flooded with fake reviews yesterday, which could either be from her, anyone from her business or her followers.

This is allegedly not an isolated issue.

Thats all I have for now. All I have left to say is, what a toxic entitled prick 🤣 really professional and supportive to the small businesses her organisation allegedly supports.

Reactions: 14
Ugh back flogging more shite candles, Aldi candles burn much better than her £42 things I don’t know why people get their knickers in a twist about them.
Also… “my staff” why you such a dick pal? Employees, colleagues, workforce, superhero’s for putting up with your shhhhyyyyyyteeee but no she has to say my staff. twit.

I bet that her and her staff are hardly ever there hence why the guys parked in her 2 allocated spaces that come with the building lease.

Reactions: 7
So as I mentioned before there are 2 sides to every story. So let's recap. She filmed 2 guys telling her to, duck off ugly boot as we all recall. And that's all we saw then proceeded to publicly out them and lead her merry band of insta fools on a witch hunt which has ended in them shutting their social profiles after receiving fake reviews overnight.

However, what you don't know is this. 2 members of staff asked the guys to move a couple of cars out of their spaces at Westholme, which they did with no issue. Then she turns up in her van and marches up to the guys effing and blinding about them using their spaces, the guys exchange more words with her that they're not running some crappy business washing cars like some posh holiday resort to which she loses her tit. Behaving in a real classy manner.

Then the filming starts, claiming they're really abusive to the women onsite. Following so far? She's been put in her place not to speak to people like they're beneath her and been given as good as she dishes out, and she's gotten her nose out of joint.

I won't name names for the next bit. However someone arrives onsite at the units and proceeds to be abusive towards one of the guys at the car garage unit. They exchange heated words (naturally), and the guy walks off to his unit. He tries to close the shutter to their unit, however the person who arrived onsite proceeded to kick the shutter door in a rage which hit a car inside the garage. This person then proceeded to get physically abusive with the person inside the garage.

Bearing in mind, all of the above have witnesses as its a busy area. What she has done by harassing someone/a business online in this manner with absolutely zero context to the situation is wholly unacceptable given the circumstances. This is the kind of disgusting behaviour which is used purely in the attempt at destroying the other person's reputation. Its the lowest form of harassment and bullying, believe me the sun is certainly not shining out of this ones backside after this little episode. Its not how you expect a business owner to behave.

Again, 'insta fam', don't believe everything you're seeing. It's all a giant shiny shite of a lie for your own deluded entertainment.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
So as I mentioned before there are 2 sides to every story. So let's recap. She filmed 2 guys telling her to, duck off ugly boot as we all recall. And that's all we saw then proceeded to publicly out them and lead her merry band of insta fools on a witch hunt which has ended in them shutting their social profiles after receiving fake reviews overnight.

However, what you don't know is this. 2 members of staff asked the guys to move a couple of cars out of their spaces at Westholme, which they did with no issue. Then she turns up in her van and marches up to the guys effing and blinding about them using their spaces, the guys exchange more words with her that they're not running some crappy business washing cars like some posh holiday resort to which she loses her tit. Behaving in a real classy manner.

Then the filming starts, claiming they're really abusive to the women onsite. Following so far? She's been put in her place not to speak to people like they're beneath her and been given as good as she dishes out, and she's gotten her nose out of joint.

I won't name names for the next bit. However someone arrives onsite at the units and proceeds to be abusive towards one of the guys at the car garage unit. They exchange heated words (naturally), and the guy walks off to his unit. He tries to close the shutter to their unit, however the person who arrived onsite proceeded to kick the shutter door in a rage which hit a car inside the garage. This person then proceeded to get physically abusive with the person inside the garage.

Bearing in mind, all of the above have witnesses as its a busy area. What she has done by harassing someone/a business online in this manner with absolutely zero context to the situation is wholly unacceptable given the circumstances. This is the kind of disgusting behaviour which is used purely in the attempt at destroying the other person's reputation. Its the lowest form of harassment and bullying, believe me the sun is certainly not shining out of this ones backside after this little episode. Its not how you expect a business owner to behave.

Again, 'insta fam', don't believe everything you're seeing. It's all a giant shiny shite of a lie for your own deluded entertainment.
And just like that I now wonder what the whole story is with the kitchen company ………. the thing with the bathroom tiles being metal made me think she sounds like a right pain in the arse to deal with as a customer. She is going to choose the wrong person to take a pick with one of these days

Wow, bully tactics showing a one sided slither of the story. But it was totally unnecessary showing that to your 1000’s of followers anyway, from a professional business point of view why get your ‘customers’ involved?

Reactions: 4
Ugh back flogging more shite candles, Aldi candles burn much better than her £42 things I don’t know why people get their knickers in a twist about them.
Also… “my staff” why you such a dick pal? Employees, colleagues, workforce, superhero’s for putting up with your shhhhyyyyyyteeee but no she has to say my staff. twit.
Team.

Imagine the guys have filmed the other half of the story 🤣😝
Please let them have CCTV 🤞🤣

Reactions: 4
She keeps talking about marble this and that for bathrooms etc. it’s not marble it porcelain tiles that are marble effect!

• Haha
I really don’t like the bathrooms….. the fake marble tiles look cheap and I hate the stainless steel effect tiles. The fact that they have chopped and changed it from a steam room to a wet room and not thought to get proper slip proof flooring tiles under the shower is completely ridiculous. Laughed when she’s talking about “styling” the guest bathroom with candles and diffusers…… more rubbish laying around gathering dust in an unused room seeing as they NEVER actually have anyone over to the house!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.