Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Someone asked if I will be dressing the little girl in pink” why is talking about this child like it’s someone else’s child 😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A baby grow per day 🤣 she's gonna get a shock how much they go through clothes! I wonder where she is going to change baby too of she's not got a changing table...I can't see a poo explosion being changed on the floor or bed with all the grey! She bette hope she doesn't have a reflux baby

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like Nikki but when I hear her talking about this baby girl it just makes me feel soooo uncomfortable. She is so not prepared for motherhood. I truly believe she has more interest in the cats than the baby . I think she sees her already as an inconvenience and this makes me very very sad . I hope she proves me wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it’s sad that because she didn’t want anyone to know she was pregnant she wasn’t going out 😕 right up til 9 months!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I just can’t believe her, it’s sad really , I do like Nikki but if you didn’t want children be more careful surely??
I know accidents do happen but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s off her head and hasn’t got a clue! The fact that she’s given her niece her card and told her to go buy baby stuff is bleeping depressing - does this niece have children? How the duck would she know what to get?! The crap she’s got hanging on the wardrobe rail is a load of obscenely overpriced guff, sorry but daft little wrap over tops and stupid little ugh boots - get a grip and grow up! This is a baby not a cat or a doll to play dress up with! Laughing that she thinks she’s going to label everything- sorry but can Mark not bleeping read a label inside the clothes?!

these two are absolutely bleeping clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am just speechless and incredibly sad, so sad I could actually cry when I hear her talking about her baby, I bit my tongue and didn't comment when she made her pregnancy announcement as it was so uncomfortable to watch, she very much resents this baby, the stories today with her view of Mark in his gym, is very much so he is not out of her sight when baby is here, so she won't have to do much. The not giving up her space is so obvious, it is really uncomfortable to watch her, it is all about her, her dressing room, her shoes, bags and now her hospital luggage. This baby is such and inconvenience to her, Mark and her niece (the godmother) will be bringing up the baby by the looks of it.
I hope she bonds with the baby when she arrives but she is so distant and seems so not interested, it is so sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have never posted anything on this site but I feel so triggered watching her stories.

I had a miscarriage last summer and what would have been my due date is coming up and I would give anything to be buying and sorting out baby clothes right now 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She seems more excited by her overpriced luggage than she does the baby's stuff. Just bizarre. Oh well, let's see if the tune changes once baby is born.

Or will it be a case of pop baby out, a few months later back to full time work.

Reactions: 6
She seems more excited by her overpriced luggage than she does the baby's stuff. Just bizarre. Oh well, let's see if the tune changes once baby is born.

Or will it be a case of pop baby out, a few months later back to full time work.
I think she will be back at work within weeks

Reactions: 9
Goodness me…watching those stories I am absolutely speechless. “All the baby tit I apparently need…..label maker so Marko knows what age to dress it up in”😢 Please god let her bond with this baby. They are such hard work and need some much love and patience and she just seems bored of it all before it’s even begun 🥺

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.