Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not at all. I just think it’s very amusing the amount of random new posters on this thread this week…!

If you would like to, why not start a rave thread for her? Then you can all chat away about how wonderful you think you are she is!
Really odd response…are new followers not welcome? I crazily thought the forum was open to all…my bad

Reactions: 15
Really odd response…are new followers not welcome? I crazily thought the forum was open to all…my bad
Let me break it down for you, so you can understand

If you think Nicki is wonderful and you want to
Talk about how great you think she is, then you should start a thread for her in the rave section of tattle. Not clog up this main thread.

Let me break it down for you, so you can understand

If you think Nicki is wonderful and you want to
Talk about how great you think she is, then you should start a thread for her in the rave section of tattle. Not clog up this main thread.
Where does this post say they think Nicki is wonderful!! Honestly you’ve seriously got a bee in your bonnet!

Reactions: 12
Are you deliberately missing the point or are you genuinely just stupid?
I think you’re the one that’s a wee bit daft, nobody thinks she is wonderful, but you are being a bit odd you’ve accused countless people of being Nikki when they don’t agree with you. High school bully, or we’re you the one bullied? I can’t quite make up my mind!

Reactions: 23
I think you’re the one that’s a wee bit daft, nobody thinks she is wonderful, but you are being a bit odd you’ve accused countless people of being Nikki when they don’t agree with you. High school bully, or we’re you the one bullied? I can’t quite make up my mind!
We all know who you are 😂😂😂😂😂
I do have a question though - how come you never use your daughter’s name? You call her “the baby” or “the demon” - what’s the matter, do you hate the name Amara already?!!!

I do have a question though - how come you never use your daughter’s name? You call her “the baby” or “the demon” - what’s the matter, do you hate the name Amara already?!!!
You’re seriously unhinged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Are you deliberately missing the point or are you genuinely just stupid?
It is the tone and content of your replies. Anyone who says anything that could be in anyway perceived as slightly positive towards Nikki, you post a very aggressive response to the original poster. We wouldn’t be posting here if we were part of the ’Nikki fan club’. I didn’t think this was a forum to attack other posters for the views or be derogatory towards them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It is the tone and content of your replies. Anyone who says anything that could be in anyway perceived as slightly positive towards Nikki, you post a very aggressive response to the original poster. We wouldn’t be posting here if we were part of the ’Nikki fan club’. I didn’t think this was a forum to attack other posters for the views or be derogatory towards them.
I’m apparently Nikki (as are many others that this bellend has accused) because I disagreed With her. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m apparently Nikki (as are many others that this bellend has accused) because I disagreed With her. 🤷‍♀️
Nope - because all of your posts give you away. I couldn’t care less if you agree or disagree with me but I just find it laughable that you think you are actually fooling anyone!!!

It is crazy. Yes Nikki is over the top and obviously has money to burn but she is certainly not, in my opinion, rude or vindictive.

Reactions: 9
Can we just not reply and ignore each other if we don't get on so the thread isn't spoilt. thanks

Reactions: 26
bleeping hell 😂😂 I’m getting more enjoying reading your replies than the actual thread itself!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we just not reply and ignore each other if we don't get on so the thread isn't spoilt. thanks
Can that one member be removed as nobody can say anything without being accused?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.