Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year she was slagging us saying we were discussing her fertility ( which we weren't, we discussed that she said on numerous occasions that children weren't part of the plans) and all the time she was already pregnant.
This is why I don't trust any of these huns, they lie, twist & manipulate to fit their own agenda.
This has bugged me the whole fertility thing. I’ve just went back to thread one to have a look.

It seems a couple of people at the time were talking about it

Reactions: 2
This has bugged me the whole fertility thing. I’ve just went back to thread one to have a look.

It seems a couple of people at the time were talking about it
She uses the fertility chat as a weapon when she wants to rant about “trolls” because she knows that fertility is an emotive subject and that it gets people on side.
There are no fertility issues - she’s literally just confirmed that in those stories this afternoon. So she’s actually used it to imply something was going on… which is pretty outrageous…..

Reactions: 4
She uses the fertility chat as a weapon when she wants to rant about “trolls” because she knows that fertility is an emotive subject and that it gets people on side.
There are no fertility issues - she’s literally just confirmed that in those stories this afternoon. So she’s actually used it to imply something was going on… which is pretty outrageous…..
I was referring to Gimme saying about Nikki saying we were discussing fertility issues last year, and I don’t remember seeing any of that being discussed so went back to check and someone asked if she had fertility issues and someone replied no they don’t have fertility issues

Reactions: 1
I was referring to Gimme saying about Nikki saying we were discussing fertility issues last year, and I don’t remember seeing any of that being discussed so went back to check and someone asked if she had fertility issues and someone replied no they don’t have fertility issues
Nicky has tried to imply that there were fertility issues and has used that to bleat on about trolls and how people on tattle shouldn’t be discussing her fertility etc etc etc

Reactions: 1
Welcome home baby ‘IT’….make sure you use a coaster as it’s just been reno’d🙃
7CF7418B-58B4-4AEB-9D90-C5B46F60191E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It sounds like she's pissed off that 'it' is a girl.

She has come across as a cold hearted, hard faced spoilt wee brat in that Q&A.
There is honesty and then there's being a selfish, self centred bleep.
She has had a straight forward pregnancy & as far as we know is carrying a healthy baby, yet she is acting like it's the worst thing to ever happen to her.
Urgh 😤

Reactions: 9
Business deal is probably the wrong term. SHE is the one with the money. Her parents are multi millionaires. He is from a wee council estate in Edinburgh I think. My friend knows them and her parents were absolutely fuming after they gave some money from sale of a business they owned and mr brown promptly quick his job to play gold and help at the westholme warehouse

Indeed. I'm aware of that fact as she will be. It's a business deal.....she knows the baby's gender, she's 37 weeks, she refers to the baby as "it" Mother Earth she ain't!

Blatant deal/compromise.

Business deal is probably the wrong term. SHE is the one with the money. Her parents are multi millionaires. He is from a wee council estate in Edinburgh I think. My friend knows them and her parents were absolutely fuming after they gave some money from sale of a business they owned and mr brown promptly quick his job to play gold and help at the westholme warehouse
Think he’s from Kirkcaldy originally.
Didn’t he work on the rigs though? So would have made a bit of money himself?
Agree though that “their” wealth is from her Daddy.

Yes but with their lifestyle no way he earned enough to be retired by 40.

Think he’s from Kirkcaldy originally.
Didn’t he work on the rigs though? So would have made a bit of money himself?
Agree though that “their” wealth is from her Daddy.

Knew it was a girl when she said at first scan it was obvious. A boys parts are more identifiable i’d say. What an absolute tit show though. Can’t believe how disinterested she is. I thought it was refreshing to see a woman of a certain age, owning the fact she didn’t want kids so a bit disappointed she was so careless and now not living in her truth.

Reactions: 4
Two things about her Q&A. She said her reel was meant to be for her private account until Marko told her to stop hiding it as people would find out eventually. So basically admitting that she was hiding it despite her saying otherwise 😂 also, saying that she was hesitant to come back because people were speculating and expecting a big reveal. Doubt her followers were telling her that so again admitting that she's been keeping up to date on this thread 🙈

Reactions: 9
She will be pissed it’s a girl because she will have to share the limelight with another female. After reading the answers to the questions she comes across really badly and I hope the poor child never has to read it. Not bothered about a nursery because she” doesn’t want to give up her spaces” and says that Mark said she had to tell because people would soon see “all the tit lying about the house”, what a way to talk about your babies stuff. Honestly never seen anything like it, she’s pretty disgusting to be honest. Not smart or clever Nikki, you really need to get a grip!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She will be pissed it’s a girl because she will have to share the limelight with another female.
It will be interesting if baby girl becomes apple of her daddy’s eye and Mrs Broooon takes a back seat, she won’t cope well at all. She is begrudging that baby already, it’s only going to get worse!

Reactions: 8
Poor baby, they have the time, money and health to be all ready to welcome her into the world and instead she’s moaning about giving up space. She’s made the decision to go ahead with things, I don’t find her honest I find her tone spoilt and pretty typical of the spoilt madam she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really hope her mindset changes when the baby is here.
Babies are a blessing, they aren't an 'IT'
All those couples out there who are trying so hard to conceive yet she speaks about her own baby as though it's going to be such a burden on her life.
Vile witch!!

Reactions: 3
Aw I actually quite liked her stories. She’s honest now about it being an accident so we know her comments before about it not being in their plans were true. I totally get that. There’s no overnights or day trips to Paris and no fancy lunches. I feel for them as they obviously wanted to move but are trapped in a their house because it wouldn’t sell. I think she’s shi*ing it as it wasn’t planned but she’ll come round to it soon as they are here no doubt!! I like her honesty. It must be hard to be that honest and open when it’s probably not the done thing to say u feel like that.
I can’t wait to hear the name!!! I hope we get more fashion and makeup stuff back now it’s not a secret. I thought she was fab at all that!

Reactions: 26
Like I and others have said, if she didn't want babies, she would have either taken real precautions, or reactively solved the issue. She continued with a pregnancy that she claims she didn't want/expect. So she's keeping this baby for a reason. I think we can all guess the reason, and it's not going to end well.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.