Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw naw not Italian. Not a fan of Italian names u less ur actually italian. Autumn is horrific and should be banned.
Does anyone know if Mark’s name is Mark or Marko?
Also I feel so bad for them- that lake coming apartment won’t be any use now for them to use!

Aw naw not Italian. Not a fan of Italian names u less ur actually italian. Autumn is horrific and should be banned.
Does anyone know if Mark’s name is Mark or Marko?
Also I feel so bad for them- that lake coming apartment won’t be any use now for them to use!
His name is Mark. Not Marko.

She started calling him Marko when they were purchasing the Lake Como apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else excited at the thought of a little 1year old with a snotty nose and sticky fingers heading upto the new dressing room and exploring through all those lovely designer shoes and clothes 😆😆😆😆😆
I hope she can put child friendly locks on her new kitchen cupboards too….unless baby Markoetta is living in the garden room 🤣
Not having a dig at her, just here for the entertainment 🍿😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else excited at the thought of a little 1year old with a snotty nose and sticky fingers heading upto the new dressing room and exploring through all those lovely designer shoes and clothes 😆😆😆😆😆
I hope she can put child friendly locks on her new kitchen cupboards too….unless baby Markoetta is living in the garden room 🤣
Yes!!!!!! She’s a messy, untidy, clarty mare at the best of times, cannot even imagine the state of it when she’s about 3 weeks in with the baby and there’s baby STUFF everywhere and the sleep
Deprivation is kicking in……!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It was my first thought when she showed the dressing room and all the shoes are stored open 🤣 it will be very interesting to see how she is with a baby 😝

Reactions: 2
It was my first thought when she showed the dressing room and all the shoes are stored open 🤣 it will be very interesting to see how she is with a baby 😝
I cannot imagine her with a baby. At all. Can’t imagine her being maternal in any way. Can’t imagine her taking the baby to any baby groups, mingling with other mum’s…..

Reactions: 6
It actually makes me sad seeing her stories…I had a full dressing room / make up room similar. Sold everything to make way for baby stuff and was so excited once it was decorated. She’s not showing one maternal instinct whatsoever. Priorities are all over the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It actually makes me sad seeing her stories…I had a full dressing room / make up room similar. Sold everything to make way for baby stuff and was so excited once it was decorated. She’s not showing one maternal instinct whatsoever. Priorities are all over the place.
Im
Pretty surprised while doing all this work to the house they haven’t designed a nursery, I know babies don’t need one and it would probably all be grey and white but to have nothing in their financial circumstances would be a red flag to family surely. You can have pre natal depression so she could have that. I understand a surprise can throw you but to be at this late stage and still sound so flat and almost resentful doesn’t sit right. She would be better me to come off social media altogether.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I cannot imagine her with a baby. At all. Can’t imagine her being maternal in any way. Can’t imagine her taking the baby to any baby groups, mingling with other mum’s…..
I really think she thinks she’s going to pop out this baby then put it to the side and crack on with her old life. Holidays, trips, glamour, interior faffing… I don’t think she thinks anything is going to change 😩

It is very very VERY odd to prioritise your make up dressing room over essentials and room for your first baby🤷🏼‍♀️
She has some stunning clothes, though I do wonder where she will store her new ones designed for baby sick, leaky boobs and floor play with the wee one😂. I bet they will go in the narnia wardrobes where you can’t open the doors😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I really think she thinks she’s going to pop out this baby then put it to the side and crack on with her old life. Holidays, trips, glamour, interior faffing… I don’t think she thinks anything is going to change 😩
Yup that’s exactly what she seems to think. That the baby will be born and then her life is going to just continue on as it is now. She really hasn’t got a clue. It’s a baby; a real live human baby. Not some cat that she can play with for a few minutes when it suits her. And she said shes 37/38 weeks so she could literally go into labour at any point now, that baby could just make her appearance at any point and yet here’s Nicki fannying around with bleeping storage boxes for ridiculous shoes (that are unlikely to be worn again any time soon) …..
don’t get me wrong, we didn’t do a nursery prior to our eldest being born and we aren’t crazy baby people BUT we did have all the baby essentials in the house s good few months in advance and clothes, nappies, formula, bottles, changing table etc all stock up in the cupboards etc ready to go. We we’re ready for our baby to come home yknow, and that was the focus from about 35 weeks. Yes of course we carried on as normal but Nicki just seems to be pretending it’s not happening. It’s weird.

It's really quite telling that she can factor a space for her clothes/ heels/ bags & make up and even space for the cats robotic litter tray, but that baby isn't even getting a mention in any of her home plans.
Maybe it's just me, I'm very maternal so I find it rather hard to fathom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is very bizarre, but have we actually seen all rooms in her house lately? She could just be bullshitting and have a baby room set aside in her usual boring grey and white way.

I cant get my head round how you could have your first kid but not be knee deep in baby stuff. I'd be going mental buying baby stuff in excitement 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I actually feel for her. I’ve said it before but if this happened to me I’d be absolutely beside myself. Whether you have opinions around what she could / should have done, she’s in a situation she clearly doesn’t want to be and there’s no way out. I hope she is getting some mental support because she is really going to need it.

Reactions: 9
I actually feel for her. I’ve said it before but if this happened to me I’d be absolutely beside myself. Whether you have opinions around what she could / should have done, she’s in a situation she clearly doesn’t want to be and there’s no way out. I hope she is getting some mental support because she is really going to need it.
Yes and there’s a lot of focus on how she’ll cope with a baby but she has to actually give birth first which if she isn’t mentally prepared for will be an even more massive trauma.

• Sad
I actually think I understand how she feels now - it’s been an accident and a shock and she’s never planned it so is kind of pretending it’s not happening. She has mentioned it in passing! Also I think she has bought stuff. She showed a pram and some clothes. She just doesn’t want to turn in to a mum instagrammer. I’m kind of glad about that! I like her interior/ fashion stuff and don’t want another mum page! I also think some parents go OTT with stuff. Like u don’t need locks on ur doors and children won’t ruin things by touching them when they shouldn’t etc. i have a child who understands boundaries and has never ruined anything except a few of her books. She doesn’t draw on walls or ruin carpets and I’ve not had to change my entire house to accommodate her! I have a dressing room and everything is absolutely fine in it and my wee girl goes in and out all the time! My sofas aren’t ruined and I still have expensive handbags and nice shoes! It’s a lot about how u parent and if she wants then I’m sure she can keep her house nice!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.