Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cocolocooo22

As much as I agree with you all I like her honesty. People do make mistakes and have to live with them, not every child is ‘wanted’ initially. She will most definitely relate to someone.
Yes she’s in for a massive shock and it’s going to be entertaining that’s for sure.

Reactions: 24

ohFOff

Yeah.when the kid is like 3 or 4. Not at 3months.

she’s only posted that so that she can make a point of saying she’s specifically looking at private nurseries. God forbid she puts her kid to a council nursery…..
You sound a bit of a knob 🙈

Love&Hate

I think I may have a fever or something, but I am really warming to Nicki. She really suits being a mummy and her videos appear to be so natural. This may pass though and normal service will resume…

• Heart
  • Haha
God I really like Nikki. I can’t help it. I just do. But I cannot for the love of all that is good and holy figure out what she was thinking with that mess of a room. The mirrors! Like why. The bathrooms are so cold and sterile.
And cleaners aside those mirrors will be a nightmare when that little girl is moving. Unless she has a cleaner following Amara with a micro fibre cloth it will be fingerprint city and whatever snacks she is eating too. Even today when she closed the closet door you could see her fingerprints where she pressed to close it. I genuinely can’t fathom the thought process. I remember when she shared the plans originally when it was a much bigger renovation there was a mirror element and it looked cool and had a lot of glass. I wonder if that was never going to be doable for the budget they had and this is now some sort of cheap alternative to the original vision. But god it’s awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ohFOff

Are you deliberately missing the point or are you genuinely just stupid?
I think you’re the one that’s a wee bit daft, nobody thinks she is wonderful, but you are being a bit odd you’ve accused countless people of being Nikki when they don’t agree with you. High school bully, or we’re you the one bullied? I can’t quite make up my mind!

Reactions: 23

Booboo76

VIP Member
I think she seems to have taken to motherhood really well from the little snippet we’ve seen, I think if she’s comfortable getting all made up for visitors then that’s up to her, it’s not what I did but then I don’t wear makeup every day anyway, I’m not having a go just saying that it’s up to you personally how you behave after having a baby, some people don’t get dressed, like I did, others do, I think she looks really happy!

Reactions: 22
I used to love Nikki then got so bored of her with the keto chat but saw them in the Chester today & she looked lovely, just a doting mum holding her baby girl which was so nice

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She has more money than sense. Buying a high chair based on how aesthetically pleasing it is, get a grip Nikki & stop being such a fucking snob.
The majority of the country right now are facing a cost of living crisis and this cunt is showing off £500 HIGHCHAIRS!!!
Do what we all do & ask friends and family for recommendations or Google it.
Fucks sake, these instahuns love showing off, it's so bloody crass.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Can you guys set up your own thread to
Discuss your immaculate houses with your silent immobile children? Cheers.

• Haha

Oohthatsgood

I used to call mine that and was glad when their dad would take them all out for the day and I could catch up on housework and drink red wine in peace lmfao. I’m not sticking up for her but not everything she says should be taken literal, she is just a tired mum glad for some peace

Reactions: 21

Gill275

She will have a c-Section for sure!!!!!

So what? So if she decides to have a section? Why does that matter? I elected a section. Woman need to get over this crap. It does not make u a better mum/ woman/ wife/ partner because ur vagina is in tatters rather than ur stomach being sliced and u left with a scar! It is also not an easy way out. No way of childbirth is easy.

YES! We literally see snippets of what she wants to show us. I know the purpose of this site BUT I’ve been in her position and you AVOID everything possible! I just hope she feels the same way I did when the baby comes.
100% agree! I tried to avoid baby crap everywhere for as long as possible! At 9 months pregnant, u would see very little evidence of a child in my house either!! It’s once they get to a year old, the crap is everywhere!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think for someone to have not wanted kids for so many years, falling pregnant will be a massive shock. It's not just the "shit I'm pregnant" it's the life style change, the self employment with no maternity... it would be alot to take in. She's been very honest which I like, that's she's never wanted children, so it's not like she's ever fantasised about being pregnant and decorating nursery's. I think it will be a massive shock to the system, but usually the most unmaternal parents turn out to be the best. I also believe sharing the pregnancy with her sister and having babies within weeks of each other will be a great help and support. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants another 2 years down the like. Good on her for the honesty, there will be loads of couples out there just now in the same position, who aren't able to be so open.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

avabella

VIP Member
It was lovely to see the little squishy baby on stories - but I have to admit I was HOWLING at her 'best behaved baby ever' speech - Nikki love, EVERY SINGLE NEWBORN eats, sleeps and repeats. Come back to me when she's 2. Thanks now.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
1B14540F-11AE-4E32-A3E7-6E0B52CB2E90.jpeg

what the fuck?
This is a low level cupboard under the sink which she’s just said is the “most accessible” cupboard that Amara will be able to get near when she’s crawling/walking….. so what does Nicki do? She puts fucking dishwasher/clothes washer tablets in it, loose in a daft wee dish right at the front of it. And the. Fills the back of it with easy to use bottles of bleach and cleaning spray….. and then says it will need to be baby proofed…..

WHY NOT JUST PLACE ALL DANGEROUS THINGS LIKE BLEACH/CLEANING PODS ETC IN PROPER LOCKABLE BOXES AND PUT THEM UP HIGH IN ONE OF THE 28 THOUSAND OTHER CUPBOARDS OR DRAWERS YOUVE GOT IN THAT FUCKING MORTUARY OF A UTILITY ROOM?!!! WHY EVEN PUT THR STUFF IN THAT LOW CUPBOARD IN THE FIRST PLACE?!!!!!!

Jesus take the wheel I cannot cope with the utter stupidity.

• Wow
actually really surprised it didn’t get revealed in tru wee nikky style ,, new collaboration with soul candles…. The scent is baby sick

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Welcome home baby ‘IT’….make sure you use a coaster as it’s just been reno’d🙃
7CF7418B-58B4-4AEB-9D90-C5B46F60191E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18