Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I actually quite liked her stories. She’s honest now about it being an accident so we know her comments before about it not being in their plans were true. I totally get that. There’s no overnights or day trips to Paris and no fancy lunches. I feel for them as they obviously wanted to move but are trapped in a their house because it wouldn’t sell. I think she’s shi*ing it as it wasn’t planned but she’ll come round to it soon as they are here no doubt!! I like her honesty. It must be hard to be that honest and open when it’s probably not the done thing to say u feel like that.
I can’t wait to hear the name!!! I hope we get more fashion and makeup stuff back now it’s not a secret. I thought she was fab at all that!
I agree with you, I think she was very honest. Just to add, I have a medical condition which meant I wouldn't be able to conceive. I did fall pregnant with my first and was about half way through when I actually found out. I couldn't get my head round it at all and when the baby was born I still called her "the wean", I couldn't actually say "her" and I still don't know why. I think it was because my head was still in the zone that I shouldn't have had her and to say "she" or "her" made it real. I don't know if this makes sense to anyone else but it took me a long time to refer to her by name or gender.

Reactions: 14
I really hope her mindset changes when the baby is here.
Babies are a blessing, they aren't an 'IT'
All those couples out there who are trying so hard to conceive yet she speaks about her own baby as though it's going to be such a burden on her life.
Vile witch!!
Agree. I think she’s really fucked up today with that outrageous Q&A

constantly saying that they didn’t want a baby - basically saying she got pregnant by mistake

saying she’s not accepted it yet

saying she’s not giving up any space in their home for “it”

that she’s not accepting of the pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There’s a big difference between being honest and saying we didn’t want children, it happened and made us realise it’s a blessing and so now our lives are changing…. Than being honest and saying this was a mistake, I cried for months, avoiding accepting it, refuse to make sacrifices and am in complete denial and am devastated it’s ruined our lives. Ok she hasn’t said it on those words but that’s basically it in a nut shell. She’s made it clear this was a huge mistake, she found out too late to do anything about it and now she’s devastated. That’s awful for her but don’t post that on socials for your child to potentially read one day! This is all so odd but not one bit surprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think for someone to have not wanted kids for so many years, falling pregnant will be a massive shock. It's not just the "tit I'm pregnant" it's the life style change, the self employment with no maternity... it would be alot to take in. She's been very honest which I like, that's she's never wanted children, so it's not like she's ever fantasised about being pregnant and decorating nursery's. I think it will be a massive shock to the system, but usually the most unmaternal parents turn out to be the best. I also believe sharing the pregnancy with her sister and having babies within weeks of each other will be a great help and support. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants another 2 years down the like. Good on her for the honesty, there will be loads of couples out there just now in the same position, who aren't able to be so open.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think for someone to have not wanted kids for so many years, falling pregnant will be a massive shock. It's not just the "tit I'm pregnant" it's the life style change, the self employment with no maternity... it would be alot to take in. She's been very honest which I like, that's she's never wanted children, so it's not like she's ever fantasised about being pregnant and decorating nursery's. I think it will be a massive shock to the system, but usually the most unmaternal parents turn out to be the best. I also believe sharing the pregnancy with her sister and having babies within weeks of each other will be a great help and support. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants another 2 years down the like. Good on her for the honesty, there will be loads of couples out there just now in the same position, who aren't able to be so open.
I agree, I appreciate her honesty.
I didn’t want children, I wasn’t maternal and was happy with the life I had. I was in shock and denial until the day I gave birth to my first, who I now wouldn’t change for the world. I’ve recently just had another baby which shocked everyone more than my first pregnancy. Some people are being overly harsh on this one, yeah they might not agree with how she’s approached her Q&A today but everyone is completely different.
Also going on about post natal depression? WOW I feel that’s stooping a whole new level.

Reactions: 29
I didn’t want children, I wasn’t maternal and was happy with the life I had. I was in shock and denial until the day I gave birth to my first, who I now wouldn’t change for the world. I’ve recently just had another baby which shocked everyone more than my first pregnancy. Some people are being overly harsh on this one, yeah they might not agree with how she’s approached her Q&A today but everyone is completely different.
Also going on about post natal depression? WOW I feel that’s stooping a whole new level.
100% If she came on all excited and over the top she would be criticised for it after saying she never wanted children. I think that's probably the real reason she has stayed quiet. She knew she was going to get stick, no matter how she approached it. She could have kept it quiet and had an abortion/adoption.

Reactions: 8
Some people are being overly harsh on this one, yeah they might not agree with how she’s approached her Q&A today but everyone is completely different.
Yep! Couldn't have said it better.

Reactions: 6
What a crock of tit.
If she didn’t ever want to have a child she - they - should have taken steps to prevent a pregnancy,

This woman is so full of tit it’s unreal.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What a crock of tit.
If she didn’t ever want to have a child she - they - should have taken steps to prevent a pregnancy,

This woman is so full of tit it’s unreal.
I fell pregnant when I had a coil fitted... should I have not had sex because there is a 1% chance of falling pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I fell pregnant when I had a coil fitted... should I have not had sex because there is a 1% chance of falling pregnant?
This thread isn’t about you.

Nicki has said that she - they - never EVER wanted to have a baby. Ever. So, I’m sorry, but if you NEVER EVER want to have a child then you grow the duck up and take ALL steps to ensure you never get pregnant. She has made it clear that this was an unplanned and UNWANTED pregnancy. She shouldn’t be bringing a child into the world under those circumstances- it’s not fair on the child. Her comments today are unforgivable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
God forbid she’s got to give up one room for her child to have in her White House! What a selfish twit

Reactions: 4
Nicky has tried to imply that there were fertility issues and has used that to bleat on about trolls and how people on tattle shouldn’t be discussing her fertility etc etc etc
Like I said people were talking about if she had fertility issues in thread 1

It's not stooping to a whole new level, I've looked after many with pnd after struggling to get pregnant, realising it wasn't going to happen, then struggling to accept it when it does. It's not something anyone has any control over, these are the many predisposing factors that can affect mental health following a pregnancy that has only just been accepted. She's at a higher risk and that's nothing to be ashamed about, just something for her to be aware of.

Reactions: 4
I do get the impression that they both believed they couldn’t get pregnant as at the end of one of her questions she says ‘we didn’t believe it could even happen for us’ so maybe that’s why they didn’t want children as they thought they couldn’t and just accepted it?

I think you won’t even notice that she’s had a baby, I think she will show the baby’s very expensive items that they bought , I mean look how much she’s been showing us all year and not even a little crumb of baby things was accidentally shown? I mean that’s weird?? She said she couldn’t believe she wants pregnant as she didn’t think that was possible but she stated she hasn’t any fertility issues I just think she’s not well thought out the lies just yet

Reactions: 1
This is the same people who said she should have fixed “the situation” with abortion or adoption (posts which seem to have since been deleted?). I think they were already at that level. So it’s ok for individuals to openly say she should have killed the foetus but heaven forbid she refers to the baby as “It” before she announced the sex?

This is the same people who said she should have fixed “the situation” with abortion or adoption (posts which seem to have since been deleted?). I think they were already at that level. So it’s ok for individuals to openly say she should have killed the foetus but heaven forbid she refers to the baby as “It” before she announced the sex?
I’m not sure what you mean by your post - the people referring to abortion / adoption (I suggested adoption) was meaning that if she really didn’t want children, and had had an ‘accident’ - there are ways and means of solving her ‘problem’ (as she is portraying it to be).

We are in the year 2022 and there is no shame in a woman seeking solutions to an issue she finds herself with. She didn’t need to keep this baby, is what I’m getting at. Her stories make it sound like her hand was forced. She had options, plenty of them. She didn’t take the options.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.