Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm actually shitting myself all day.. I've made a safety Fort in the sitting room with the sofa cushions and the dogs are keeping sketch at the window.. I'm armed with 4 dozen boiled eggs.. Those guards won't take me alive !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Oh Girls and Guys.. is it just me that finds it totally weird that she has that child in workwear trousers that she drools over grown men wearing? Personally, I am creeped out by that! I have a great sense of humour and love the craic, but this turned my stomach ! What an absolute fool!

Reactions: 48

Maloof Hoof

Very well said to all posters that are bringing up the fact the twins’ dad just up and left. Regardless of the fact they started their lives in Australia... things happen, life happens. If he’s doing a job over there he couldn’t possibly do over this side of the world I would have some sympathy. Other than that nah... GONE (to paraphrase Julie)
It takes a village. It really does. There are twins in my family and one goes one way the other goes the other way, they are such hard work. To the people who are slagging her off for being on social welfare, what would you rather? She go into a mother and baby home? That’s how Ireland used to “deal” with unmarried mothers. Would you prefer that she was tucked away on a mountain where you didnt have to see her rubbing it in your face? I find it absolutely heartbreaking reading the comments about her sometimes because I was once on social welfare bringing up my child. It’s absolute no life to live, for a reason. No one could live like that long term. Something a woman at the school (a recently divorced woman at the time) said to me always stuck with me. She said nobody plans this life, sometimes life happens. I didn’t plan to become a single Mam. I’d worked since I was 15. I was with him since I was 19 and we night a house. A house I got nothing for. How secure are you in your relationships where you depend on a man, you may work, as I did, but could you afford to keep up the mortgage and buy him out too? I couldn’t. I lost my home and he moved a 25 year old in and they have kids now and my child is forgotten. Thank god for social welfare or what would we have done? Into a Magdalene Laundry? Is that what you’d prefer?

Ireland has such a shameful history with regards to women and their babies. I never knew it was woman perpetuating this narrative until it happened at my front door. It could happen to any one of you. Please, let’s change this! Why isn’t it the men walking away that are shamed? I just don’t get it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

brandambassador

VIP Member
I posted here yesterday looking for one of ye to bail me out and not one of ye fuckers came to my rescue. I’ve been moved to wentworth prison now because I also commented on a public tiktok, please tell my family I will stay in touch via morse code and if ye could get Liz Reaney to throw some CBD paste over the wall for my anxieheee that would be super xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 42

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I am getting so fed up with people who have publicly put their lives on show on Instagram to earn some easy money without actually working.
They are all jumping on the trolling bandwagon and completely over exaggerating comments to suit their own agenda. Nasty messages and personal vandettas are not nice but if its having such a huge effect on your life just take a step back and delete your Instagram or go private!!
I live a very normal life, I have a full time job which pays my bills, I have a private Instagram page with about 100 followers (and I know who each of them are), I have a peaceful life apart from the regular issues that we all go through. It's very easy to have this kind of life by not broadcasting yourself to 70k followers.

I attempted to listen to a story by someone called Littlepuddin or something who seems to have a huge about of respect and sympathy for Julie and the tough time she is going through 🙄 she is reading a letter she received from some person (who obviously has some serious issues) but after about 20 stories where she attempted to read the letter, I give up. I can only assume it was something bad about her autistic kids.
She seems to be an ambassador for autism which us great, but does she realise the harm she might do by sharing the contents of the letter... Her kids will find out eventually what was said about them.

When you chose to live your life in public there are consequences, expecially for kids who are in no position to grant permission for their life being used as content .

With all the threats these influencers are making about getting legal advice and going to the guards.... Who exactly is protecting their children??? I think the laws or regulations that need to be implemented are ones to protect children, not grown women that should know better!!

Thank you for reading... Rant over, I need a coffee ASAP

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Repealtheinfluencer

No point privately emailing the radio stations... Have to do it publicly!!! Only way for them to respond. We've ALL been hit hard with lockdowm, we've all had heartbreaking times during this time but this takes the ABSOLUTE PISS. About time she grew the fuck up and owned uo to her actions like a proper fucking adult.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Teenytot

VIP Member
Oh wow , is the twins dad single again?! Just been lookin at what I thought was his gf but appears to be another fella with her now, could be her brother or something but she deleted the profiler of her with him. 🤔
Mad how he didn’t get slated for having a GF, he doesn’t just dump the kids one or two nights a week, he left them and went away living his best life with no responsibility. Whatever about Julie and I’ve gave out about things she’s done plenty of times but I can’t believe a group of women thought it was great he had a new GF and he was having a ball🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Anyone else thinking she's now purposely hiding the twins to make it look like someone else has them over night to get people talking on here?😅
Sean probably dropped them back there a while ago to give them a break before she arrives down on top of them again for her Sunday roast. If that’s Julie’s way of creating content then she’d seriously want to quit now whilst she’s ahead. Cheap make up that gives you a rash, over priced sweets to rot your teeth, tacky clothes no one would wear and Tik Tok videos her twins would do a better job creating. Clutching at every straw going and sinking like a ship.

Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg & lushing from the kegs. Ducking & diving from An Garda Síochána as Julie Jay Haynes is a Cailín dána!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

martha82

Chatty Member
Hi Garda
I was at a shebeen over the weekend, having a party with all my friends, even though we are in a lockdown & I accidentally posted a video of us partying on my insta & now I’m been called out for it. Also, I’m a single mother of twins and I never ever ever get any help from anyone, cuz I’m a single mother with no help. I’ve two twinnies and I get no help. Cuz I’m on my own every day with them. I never get time to myself.
Can you please help me?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Gillygilly

What sickens me is that she will send her children into creche tomorrow with no thought or consideration for the workers who have no choice but to interact and be in contact with them. The amount of extra time and effort put in to make childcare services as safe as possible and people like her sending their children in as if times are normal. It's such a slap in the face to the workers and other parents. Disgusting ignorant behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
She did a whole 5/6 stories where she herself admitted to being a level 12, level 15, level whatever stalker.. she was so intent on making the point she was a stalker she couldn’t make up her mind what level she was 🤣🤣.

Cocos law covers the sharing of INTIMATE pics without consent. Does she have the written consent of the owner of the penis she shared online a couple of weeks ago? Those who are going to throw legal stones ought to make sure they are perfect themselves from a legal point of view

• Heart
Reactions: 32

babsdiva

Gardaí already have the video. Brother in law is stationed in Cork City area. He said she was more in likely asked to come in about the video. She is not a well liked figure from the sounds of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
I can't believe she is complaining about people having pics when not even 1 week ago she was sharing Timmy Tinders pic of the hole in his pants and bragging about how she has stalked his family so much she knows details on them & made sure she wasn't being followed by them!
I never usually minded her but I have unfollowed after this shit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Repealtheinfluencer

"8 weeks since our world came crashing dowm" - Didn't seem too upset last night... Take your sympathy card now Julie and stick it where the sun doesnt shine. Your a fucking disgrace end off.

• Heart
I see we're still making jokes about being a level 13 stalker whilst also allegedly reporting people for stalking her even though they're not 🙄🙄 simpleton of the highest order.

• Haha