Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure our Government & Nephet will have plenty to say to the Garda commissioner about Julie attending an illegal house party in a shebeen with full bar facilities and publicised it to over 70k on her “PUBLIC” platform. Also to the hairdresser who done her hair and nail technician who done her nails also working illegally during this time & claiming PUP which is Social welfare Fraud & stealing out of the tax payers pocket. I hope once they investigate all her claims they throw the book at her as she caused all this herself and hasn’t an ounce of respect for the Irish law!! Time to grow up Julie and face the consequences of your irresponsible actions during a worldwide pandemic where thousands have lost their lives to COVID19.

Reactions: 27
Brenda from red fm can't Ignore this now. They are friends and she has got her on the show many times. She is a producer and she has journalist in her insta bio. Really biased if she completely ignores this when Neil is always giving out about covid house parties etc.
She wont open her mouth about it but if it was you or i different story

Reactions: 7
Let us know how you get on lol. Jesus Julie was in and out of that Garda station very fast..... a sure sign that they are taking this complaint very seriously and have full intentions of following up 😎
Noticed that.... about 6 minutes between going in the door & back in the car🤔

• Haha
Anyone no or have a relative in the gaurds to ask if this can be used as a legit complaint ? Im pretty sure you don’t see Kim K going to the police for being trolled online? 🙃

interesting to see if anyone does and ask about the video what the answer would be?
I totally support ppl going to the gaurds if it’s harassment or stalking at the house ! But it’s not stalking when you put it on a very public platform.

Reactions: 9
Noticed that.... about 6 minutes between going in the door & back in the car🤔
🤣🤣🤣 stalking she says then.... sorry hun YOU are a public figure.. YOU make a name for yourself by posting every living wall king minute on the gram. 🙄 someone mentioned deflection in an earliest post and by god this is a case of deflation 🙄 cOcOs LaW will be thrown around later and the threat of gathering everyones IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well that just gave me the best laugh, this one has wilder thinking's than Walter Mitty, what a bleeping DONKEY as she'd say. in/out in less than 6 mins? Yes deflection at it's finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣 stalking she says then.... sorry hun YOU are a public figure.. YOU make a name for yourself by posting every living wall king minute on the gram. 🙄 someone mentioned deflection in an earliest post and by god this is a case of deflation 🙄 cOcOs LaW will be thrown around later and the threat of gathering everyones IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 🥱
I'll volunteer myself to call them and clear up any issues with my posting of factual events

Reactions: 11
stalking? Pictures in your phone, doesn’t she take pics of fellas in those pants and shares them? Sexual harassment no Julie?

Reactions: 23
Something was said at the end of the stories that she's not bothered so why call into the guards then ? 🤔🤔 Genuine question !

"Next week they"ll be saying i was up on the moon hopscotching with Michael Jackson" in other words (i wasnt at the house party, they made it all up) and any of her followers who arent on here, and didnt see her post on Saturday night, wont have a clue whats goin on🤷🏻‍♀️ So they will be full of sympathy for this dope!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gardaí already have the video. Brother in law is stationed in Cork City area. He said she was more in likely asked to come in about the video. She is not a well liked figure from the sounds of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
stalking? Pictures in your phone, doesn’t she take pics of fellas in those pants and shares them? Sexual harassment no Julie?
The amount of random screenshots I have in my phone of people's houses and things I like on insta etc id look like a right stalker 😂😂😂😂

She’s a nasty piece of work with balls of steal
It’s a shame to waste police time with this circus she caused herself
She’s fuming but trying so hard to come across as been calm remember her video before calling out bullies she was manic I feel sorry for her
Any police that take that seriously are deluded
And I’m almost sure if all your evidence was in your phone they would take the phone as evidence 😂😂

I swear to god iam so bleeping sick of hearing these influncers/bloggers use the #bekind or cocoslaw . Seriously there completely different what happened that poor girl was absolutely awful.

But these people put there whole lifes on the gram . Surly you expect criticism. Everyone is entitled to there opinion. Its freedom of speech...
Own up to your mistakes and come off social media if you can't handle criticism.

It really really infuriates me there using coco's law...

The amount of random screenshots I have in my phone of people's houses and things I like on insta etc id look like a right stalker 😂😂😂😂
Oh my god if anyone saw the screenshots in my phone I’d be arrested on 400000 counts of stalking 🤣🤣 I’m glad I’m not the only one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god if anyone saw the screenshots in my phone I’d be arrested on 400000 counts of stalking 🤣🤣 I’m glad I’m not the only one 🤣🤣
The whole world and their mother must be stalkers everyone has screen shots 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shall we have guesses of which insta gowl is going to repost julies make believe story of going to the guards? 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.