Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't consider fecking everything into a steamer, cooking morning, noon and night!! She's sick of cooking all day every day :) She's trying to be mother of the year this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads can I just ask like what is Liz Reanys deal? Is she a lesbian? With how long? She has kids doesn’t she? Where’s the dad? We’re her and Julie not fighting not so long ago? I don’t follower her or keep up with her because I once had the pleasure of being on the same flight to Malaga with her and I will tell you one thing, you can dress her up but you sure as hell can’t take her out
She’s a dangerous bleep. That’s all the information you need

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hmmm....Nikki from little bow pip is getting her garden done this week (no doubt a collab because jesus it would pain her to pay full for anything)... wonder is it just a coincidence Julie is talking about getting gets done too..🤔

Reactions: 4
Hmmm....Nikki from little bow pip is getting her garden done this week (no doubt a collab because jesus it would pain her to pay full for anything)... wonder is it just a coincidence Julie is talking about getting gets done too..🤔
well whoever julies getting in - it takes more than a weekend to put down a patio properly.

Reactions: 2
Come on like the pair of them renting houses and getting patios done , they dont even own the houses. Also this one not working single mother but can afford a patio , dont ya just love this country if she can afford all thos crap then maybe she should start paying her own rent

Reactions: 23
Come on like the pair of them renting houses and getting patios done , they dont even own the houses. Also this one not working single mother but can afford a patio , dont ya just love this country if she can afford all thos crap then maybe she should start paying her own rent
Saving saving saving since Christmas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saving since Christmas? Between buying the bouncy castle, garden furniture, treats for the kids on a daily basis, visiting 3-4 supermarkets a week, buying alcohol and heading to parties, buying clothes, cheap tatty shoes for the twins from Aoibhe Devlins Ali express range.... buying matching outfits for every season event and bank holiday going. How and when did you save Julie? Do tell

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All I can say is... Its fine for some.... I know of loneparents who are struggling to buy home heating oil... Struggling to pay for their TV licence... Worrying about how much to put into their payg electric meter against food for the week.... I'm in awe at the money being spent... Most Lone parents struggle to save because of bills etc... They are caught between a rock and a hard place... The mind boggles tbh

Reactions: 27
All I can say is... Its fine for some.... I know of loneparents who are struggling to buy home heating oil... Struggling to pay for their TV licence... Worrying about how much to put into their payg electric meter against food for the week.... I'm in awe at the money being spent... Most Lone parents struggle to save because of bills etc... They are caught between a rock and a hard place... The mind boggles tbh
I was thinking this too im an L.P to 2 growing boys atm im saving for them going back to school in September, bookbills and a new chrome book from January. Then come September its saving for Xmas and both their birthdays in October. I batch cook from a Monday to Friday for the oldest because his food is different then the youngest and I don't be in when he is finished school. Then the youngest is just chicken nuggets and yogurts everyday of the week (asd) can't work because no one is able to manage him so out of work 18months and duck me excuse my language its tough really tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was thinking this too im an L.P to 2 growing boys atm im saving for them going back to school in September, bookbills and a new chrome book from January. Then come September its saving for Xmas and both their birthdays in October. I batch cook from a Monday to Friday for the oldest because his food is different then the youngest and I don't be in when he is finished school. Then the youngest is just chicken nuggets and yogurts everyday of the week (asd) can't work because no one is able to manage him so out of work 18months and duck me excuse my language its tough really tough.
I think it’s safe to assume she’s not solely on welfare. This talk grinds me as it’s so obvious that the welfare are not funding that lifestyle. Someone said this thread is like the citizens advice, they weren’t wrong🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iam the same had to give up work 4 yrs ago to take care of my asd boy. After working for the past 23 yrs.....And we struggle alot its so so hard trying to pay rent bills food etc on €230 a wk. So bad that I couldn't afford to tax my car tell this wk. And because iam a career can't get a mortgage. It's just so hard like a mortgage would be cheaper then rent... i would love to have spare cash to splash out.its well for some...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.