Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god the world is gone mad...

This one arming herself with guards and solicitors like she's being stalked by an axe man.
Finding snot rags in her pocket to flog chopping boards.

The other turnip and she 6 months pregnant with a basketball bump claiming she never knew she was pregerrs.
Today is just a day I've seen social media for what it is.
The other turnip 🤣🤣🤣 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘I really hope that she gets justice’ 🤣🤣🤣 Ffs you’d swear twas George Floyd we were on about 🙄 these instadopes take themselves so seriously it’s gas. Justice for Julie! Manky dressing gowns matter!
That dressing gown could stand up for itself at this stage 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Júlíé is a Liar, liar, wrong colour pants on fire. Denise 6 months pregnant and she didn't know it 👀👀. I know her story but that sounds like a big pay out headline for the daily mail. 😂

Reactions: 2
a huge bully locally too
Lindsay? I follow her for the Chinese dupes bit what else is going on?

"It's weird that people have photos and videos of me on their phone"
WTAF?!! How does she think people view her stories? On a typewriter?! Surely if you put photos, videos, reels, TikToks and instastories on your Instagram account you're going to assume people can screenshot or record them?!!
Is it illegal to screenshot now or something?!
On a typewriter lol

"It's weird that people have photos and videos of me on their phone"
WTAF?!! How does she think people view her stories? On a typewriter?! Surely if you put photos, videos, reels, TikToks and instastories on your Instagram account you're going to assume people can screenshot or record them?!!
Is it illegal to screenshot now or something?!
On a typewriter lol

stalking? Pictures in your phone, doesn’t she take pics of fellas in those pants and shares them? Sexual harassment no Julie?
and brendas bits

Last edited:
I posted here yesterday looking for one of ye to bail me out and not one of ye fuckers came to my rescue. I’ve been moved to wentworth prison now because I also commented on a public tiktok, please tell my family I will stay in touch via morse code and if ye could get Liz Reaney to throw some CBD paste over the wall for my anxieheee that would be super xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Honest to god the world is gone mad...

This one arming herself with guards and solicitors like she's being stalked by an axe man.
Finding snot rags in her pocket to flog chopping boards.

The other turnip and she 6 months pregnant with a basketball bump claiming she never knew she was pregerrs.
Oh my god i was GAGGING at the hanky 🤢🤢🤢🤢 it was clearly used! bleeping gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lindsey the postman hates me shared shes pregnant too, im so jeaous but obviously delighted for everyone.
Same. I feel like everyone is pregnant, so hard when we've been trying for over 5 years, unsuccessful fertility treatment after unsuccessful fertility treatment 😪 I'm jealous but delighted for them all too😊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I posted here yesterday looking for one of ye to bail me out and not one of ye fuckers came to my rescue. I’ve been moved to wentworth prison now because I also commented on a public tiktok, please tell my family I will stay in touch via morse code and if ye could get Liz Reaney to throw some CBD paste over the wall for my anxieheee that would be super xoxo
Hahahahaha 🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘I really hope that she gets justice’ 🤣🤣🤣 Ffs you’d swear twas George Floyd we were on about 🙄 these instadopes take themselves so seriously it’s gas. Justice for Julie! Manky dressing gowns matter!
That needs to be a new thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sure she's another tit stirrer aswell, loves to pull the bully card too for her own actions
Wouldn't like to meet her on a bad day!

I couldn't bring myself to watch, I was assuming her FET was successful. It was natural?

Who's that raising_mammy one. That's backing julie
And her fresh highlites done

Reactions: 1
I really do think Julie has really hit a new low implying that the ‘cattle’ more or less said Fionn was autistic, when was this posted? I’m 100% sure it never was. Disgusting behaviour to even think such a thing

Reactions: 10
I really do think Julie has really hit a new low implying that the ‘cattle’ more or less said Fionn was autistic, when was this posted? I’m 100% sure it never was. Disgusting behaviour to even think such a thing
Exactly never once did I see anyone mention ASD I've only ever seen said was he had low muscle tone when younger.. she is a nasty nasty individual the tit stiring and lies... for attention
It's know wonder supermom and herself were Bessie's there well matched...

Reactions: 11
I'm confused about the twins creche. They don't seem to be going atm.
Cause the crèche probably contacted her and said not to send them after her galavanting round de keg Saturday night with god knows who ... well I would hope they would anyway

Reactions: 23
Are you telling me that yer one Denise who was struggling to get pregnant and was on some IVF journey was 6 months pregnant and didn't realise???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.