Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up late yesterday, I half expected Hastings to knock on my door last night all Line of Duty, or should I say “CarrigaLine of Julie” style.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Catching up late yesterday, I half expected Hastings to knock on my door last night all Line of Duty, or should I say “CarrigaLine of Julie” style.
Julie thinks we all floated up the Lagan in a bubble

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Julie thinks we all floated up the Lagan in a bubble
Now we’re sucking diesel

Joolie loves an auld hoolie, loves to post randomers penis’s without their consent to her 70k followers. But on being called out for rule breaking Joolie is deflecting back on everyone else. Even Ted Hastings DCI arnott and DCI Fleming probably couldn’t get to the bottom of the web of lies Joolie weaves, never mind bent coppers Ted, there’s bent HUNS everywhere. Ats us Nai

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion.

Willie Pierson, snicker pants, stage 15 stalker, Celine Dion dance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Carrigaline of Julie 🤣🤣🤣🤣 please this for the new title I spat my red bull out reading this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am getting so fed up with people who have publicly put their lives on show on Instagram to earn some easy money without actually working.
They are all jumping on the trolling bandwagon and completely over exaggerating comments to suit their own agenda. Nasty messages and personal vandettas are not nice but if its having such a huge effect on your life just take a step back and delete your Instagram or go private!!
I live a very normal life, I have a full time job which pays my bills, I have a private Instagram page with about 100 followers (and I know who each of them are), I have a peaceful life apart from the regular issues that we all go through. It's very easy to have this kind of life by not broadcasting yourself to 70k followers.

I attempted to listen to a story by someone called Littlepuddin or something who seems to have a huge about of respect and sympathy for Julie and the tough time she is going through 🙄 she is reading a letter she received from some person (who obviously has some serious issues) but after about 20 stories where she attempted to read the letter, I give up. I can only assume it was something bad about her autistic kids.
She seems to be an ambassador for autism which us great, but does she realise the harm she might do by sharing the contents of the letter... Her kids will find out eventually what was said about them.

When you chose to live your life in public there are consequences, expecially for kids who are in no position to grant permission for their life being used as content .

With all the threats these influencers are making about getting legal advice and going to the guards.... Who exactly is protecting their children??? I think the laws or regulations that need to be implemented are ones to protect children, not grown women that should know better!!

Thank you for reading... Rant over, I need a coffee ASAP

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I am getting so fed up with people who have publicly put their lives on show on Instagram to earn some easy money without actually working.
They are all jumping on the trolling bandwagon and completely over exaggerating comments to suit their own agenda. Nasty messages and personal vandettas are not nice but if its having such a huge effect on your life just take a step back and delete your Instagram or go private!!
I live a very normal life, I have a full time job which pays my bills, I have a private Instagram page with about 100 followers (and I know who each of them are), I have a peaceful life apart from the regular issues that we all go through. It's very easy to have this kind of life by not broadcasting yourself to 70k followers.

I attempted to listen to a story by someone called Littlepuddin or something who seems to have a huge about of respect and sympathy for Julie and the tough time she is going through 🙄 she is reading a letter she received from some person (who obviously has some serious issues) but after about 20 stories where she attempted to read the letter, I give up. I can only assume it was something bad about her autistic kids.
She seems to be an ambassador for autism which us great, but does she realise the harm she might do by sharing the contents of the letter... Her kids will find out eventually what was said about them.

When you chose to live your life in public there are consequences, expecially for kids who are in no position to grant permission for their life being used as content .

With all the threats these influencers are making about getting legal advice and going to the guards.... Who exactly is protecting their children??? I think the laws or regulations that need to be implemented are ones to protect children, not grown women that should know better!!

You are totally correct.. it’s gone beyond Julie and her silly house party now. Why do they keep insinuating that there is a law to find out who is behind a tattle username 🙄🙄 sorry but they need to read up on the law... not one of us are directly messaging them therefore are not bleeping trolling them 🙄 THEREFORE it is not against the law to message a gossip site 🙄🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I gave up trying to listen to her story about the letter too, this crap of I got a letter I’m going to tell u about but I’m not going to tell u what’s in it but I’m going to tell you what’s not in it 🤯🤯😂 it’s amazing how they all have a story to tell once one starts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I gave up trying to listen to her story about the letter too, this crap of I got a letter I’m going to tell u about but I’m not going to tell u what’s in it but I’m going to tell you what’s not in it 🤯🤯😂 it’s amazing how they all have a story to tell once one starts!!
Talk about building something up... I went back to her stories and she is analysing the envelope and the writing!
She has asked people not to tell her teenage daughter about the letter!
I hope the daughter doesn't go on Galz Who Snap

Reactions: 6
Talk about building something up... I went back to her stories and she is analysing the envelope and the writing!
She has asked people not to tell her teenage daughter about the letter!
I hope the daughter doesn't go on Galz Who Snap
Clever move, through julie sharing her shout out she will have piggy backed more followers, there's no flies on any of them.

Reactions: 4
Is there a link for Galz Who Snap? I can never find it.

I am from Carrigaline, I don't live there now but I swear if I was there and saw her anywhere near my elderly parents she would be getting a bleep funt off me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

100% spot on. All these women make a conscious choice to share every aspect of their life for either monetary gain or freebies.

While I don't agree with people DMing them crappy messages , those messages are quite obviously from trolls who get a kick out of saying that stuff. Anything that is written here is an opinion on a public page and as far as I'm concerned is fair game.

Being called out on your crappy behaviour and blatant disregard for rules is not bullying or harassment. People not liking you is not bullying or harassment or people watching your story that YOU CHOOSE to make public is not stalking😡

As for the thing about the autism page /advocate as soon as I saw the link to donate I felt uneasy. All these instahuns piggy back off each other for their own gain. They are like bottom feeders

Reactions: 10
100% spot on. All these women make a conscious choice to share every aspect of their life for either monetary gain or freebies.

While I don't agree with people DMing them crappy messages , those messages are quite obviously from trolls who get a kick out of saying that stuff. Anything that is written here is an opinion on a public page and as far as I'm concerned is fair game.

Being called out on your crappy behaviour and blatant disregard for rules is not bullying or harassment. People not liking you is not bullying or harassment or people watching your story that YOU CHOOSE to make public is not stalking😡

As for the thing about the autism page /advocate as soon as I saw the link to donate I felt uneasy. All these instahuns piggy back off each other for their own gain. They are like bottom feeders
Oh I didn't get as far as the link... Interesting 🤔🤔

Oh I didn't get as far as the link... Interesting 🤔🤔
Julie shared your ones story where she was supporting Julie going to the guards and on the bottom of the page is a box with a donate button. It's still on Julie's stories from yesterday

Reactions: 1
I still find it crazy that she gives her children juice or tea going to bed, their teeth will be wrecked from that 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.