Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gaurds are taking it very serious when it's coming to breaching public health guidlines.
Ya I would say there will be no knock on her door from the guards and she will just not address being at the party. Let’s not pretend she’s going to be locked up in a cell like

Reactions: 1
Ya I would say there will be no knock on her door from the guards and she will just not address being at the party. Let’s not pretend she’s going to be locked up in a cell like
No, she won’t be locked in a cell, very few people are regardless of the level of criminality.
But as an influencer, this would be the perfect opportunity for this issue to be publicised, a fine levied and the issue of the shebeen prosecuted. I think the attendees of the party are fined but the shebeen element will be prosecuted through court. So depending on who arranged/paid for the taps etc/owns the house- that’s likely to go to court and will be reported on accordingly

Reactions: 3
What sickens me is that she will send her children into creche tomorrow with no thought or consideration for the workers who have no choice but to interact and be in contact with them. The amount of extra time and effort put in to make childcare services as safe as possible and people like her sending their children in as if times are normal. It's such a slap in the face to the workers and other parents. Disgusting ignorant behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What sickens me is that she will send her children into creche tomorrow with no thought or consideration for the workers who have no choice but to interact and be in contact with them. The amount of extra time and effort put in to make childcare services as safe as possible and people like her sending their children in as if times are normal. It's such a slap in the face to the workers and other parents. Disgusting ignorant behaviour.
I think that sums it up for me.
Party on yourself, but by sending your children into a creche you're putting those workers, and the other children, at risk.
That's unacceptable. You'd wonder what would happen if they brought COVID in to the creche, especially given the fact that it's her family who own the creche and more than likely would be aware of her antics.....

Reactions: 15
What she did was totally wrong but let’s not kid ourselves that anything is going to come out of it! Realistically, IF (and that’s a big IF) the guards were going to pursue it how are they going to find the address of the party? They aren’t going to do a thing. I’ll be shocked if they fine anyone or even follow the matter up!!

Reactions: 6
A crèche in tullamore made national news lately, splashed across all the papers as they had a breakout of covid and lots of the kids and then their families caught it. If the crèche owners had any sense, they’d stop the kids coming in, just in case. I know they can’t control everything but if a breakout ensued and it didn’t come from her kids, the narrative would be dreadful, and it would be said they didn’t take appropriate precautions

Reactions: 10
I’ve no time for people and rule breaking. But what sickens me more is that she takes no care to keep herself safe therefore her kids either but will go to dunnes send her kids to crèche

If I lived there and my kids attended the same crèche I’d be bringing it to the attention of the owners
Julie may have the luxury of being able to stay home but others have bills to pay and can’t afford to end up out of work because of someone’s else’s carelessness

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What she did was totally wrong but let’s not kid ourselves that anything is going to come out of it! Realistically, IF (and that’s a big IF) the guards were going to pursue it how are they going to find the address of the party? They aren’t going to do a thing. I’ll be shocked if they fine anyone or even follow the matter up!!
they hve to follow it up once reported. It’s now on a public forum and one letter to GSOC will ensure it is.
And they ask Julie who’s house it was. If she doesn’t give it, she’s guilty of about 3 diff offences..... I don’t mean to contradict everything you say, but my boyfriend who is beside me works in legal and unless Julie wants even more hassle, she’ll comply with the Garda investigation.
drew Harris would not countenance Gardai not pursuing reported breaches of law

Reactions: 6
A crèche in tullamore made national news lately, splashed across all the papers as they had a breakout of covid and lots of the kids and then their families caught it. If the crèche owners had any sense, they’d stop the kids coming in, just in case. I know they can’t control everything but if a breakout ensued and it didn’t come from her kids, the narrative would be dreadful, and it would be said they didn’t take appropriate precautions
I know plenty of childcare staff and even teachers who have taken the piss since last March and this is why we are still stuck in this mess. Too many people doing their own thing. One teacher who lives in my area has gone to every anti covid protest 🙄🙄 you can’t fix stupid! Look at the nursing homes those patients didn’t take the virus in. Now I know you can still catch it being extremely careful but makes you wonder

Reactions: 8
How can i find this page please? when i search all that comes up is the school page that alerts parents of outbreaks. No other group comes up and i want a nose
I cant find it either

is it updates or outbreaks we should be looking for ?

Reactions: 2
I imagine Julie will be contacted by the Gardaí but it will either just be a chat or fine. They don't have to advise what course of action they took but they will confirm that they looked in to the report they received.

Of course Julie will come up with her own scenario of how things went. We'll see her dropping coffees off at her local garda station tomorrow and the kids with their grubby hands on some buns from Supervalu, these will be a thank you for all the support the guards have offered her 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
they hve to follow it up once reported. It’s now on a public forum and one letter to GSOC will ensure it is.
And they ask Julie who’s house it was. If she doesn’t give it, she’s guilty of about 3 diff offences..... I don’t mean to contradict everything you say, but my boyfriend who is beside me works in legal and unless Julie wants even more hassle, she’ll comply with the Garda investigation.
drew Harris would not countenance Gardai not pursuing reported breaches of law
I get you but like I said I will be shocked if anything comes out of it.. as I said in a previous post, a neighbour of mine has a similar set up and has a session every Saturday.. countless neighbours complained her and the guards did not want to know.... maybe it’s different here in limerick 🙈🤣 sure how can the guards prove it wasn’t an old video? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.