Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmm... what was that... no one on here said fionn was autistic, no one said she caused her dads death etc. Is this one a compulsive liar to deflect from what was really going on over the weekend.

very noticeable that she was wearing totally different clothes. The video going around was posted PUBLICLY on her PUBLIC page. They’d laugh her out of the station if she even mentioned that video. I’ve a close friend who’s a guard and my uncle is a retired guard.
I can just image the conversation in that station!

People are airing their opinions (not harassment and bullying) on that video she so stupidly shared on her page. People are sick of the continuous lockdowns - because of that people like her thinking they are above everyone else. Sick of the tit at this stage! She’s never stuck by one rule since day one. Let’s just hope those guards see that disgrace of a video and actually fine her for her stupid behaviour. I’d say she’d be only delighted if a video that wasn’t calling her out was shared, would she be running to the guards then? Nope don’t think so. Own your actions Julie and stop wasting the guards time when your butt hurt because someone pulled u up on your actions! You absolute dope!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh my god if anyone saw the screenshots in my phone I’d be arrested on 400000 counts of stalking 🤣🤣 I’m glad I’m not the only one 🤣🤣
Yes and then you decide you need to get a random pic printed off on Boots and all your pics/screenshots appear on the screen for the entire shop to see 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She no more went to the garda station to report bullying than I went to Mass this morning. IF she was there, I'd say it was more likely to produce her tax disc from the other week and then decides "Oh I'll give them bullies a fright and tell them I've reported them." No guard in their right mind would listen to her crap !!!
Didn't she say recently she got stopped by the guards at a check point on the Link I remember Sean in the car with her, wonder was it to present something from that..🧐

Reactions: 7
I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after listening to those stories. I was wondering how she would play it alrite. Similar to a child trying to get out of trouble by telling on their sibling 🙄

Reactions: 6
She did a whole 5/6 stories where she herself admitted to being a level 12, level 15, level whatever stalker.. she was so intent on making the point she was a stalker she couldn’t make up her mind what level she was 🤣🤣.

Cocos law covers the sharing of INTIMATE pics without consent. Does she have the written consent of the owner of the penis she shared online a couple of weeks ago? Those who are going to throw legal stones ought to make sure they are perfect themselves from a legal point of view

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'd say she's sitting at home reading here and screaming into a pillow because none of us are taking her seriously. I don't know how she thinks the guards are going to pull people up on anything. There's 1000 more important things they could be doing in the first place. It doesn't matter who you are, where your from or what your following is.. people are ALWAYS going to talk about you once you share your life publicly.... that's life and nothing can be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The best advice any 'influencer', (I use that word loosely) could get from someone is if its having a negative effect on you and you are not going to take responsibility for your actions and what you share PUBLICLY then maybe you should reconsider if its really for you !!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She was no where near a Garda station today
Plus
The majority of comments on here are just calling out her lies and terrible behaviour
And no one is inboxing her abuse
I’m also pretty sure no one ever said she caused the dads death?! Or the rest of that crap she wrote up
She must have an actual condition where she cannot tell the the truth!

Reactions: 15
This is a gossip site. We are watching her public stories and commenting no different to commenting on the daily mail etc. She doesn't have a leg to stand on. They dont have time or resources to track down peados on the net sharing illegal content. They are hardly gonna come after women saying mean things on a gossip page lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes and then you decide you need to get a random pic printed off on Boots and all your pics/screenshots appear on the screen for the entire shop to see 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂
That is my worst nightmare having to get a pic printed of my kids for school or something and my whole phone of screenshots are up for the public to see as they walk past . The Sweats worse than the Fear haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.