Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will someone catch me up on the new man scandal im way behind!!
Last week she had a twins free night (again) and looked like she had been mauling the face off someone, makeup gone from nose and chin. Then she posted a pic of some fella in manky tan work pants ( black is the only acceptable snickers colour) that he had obviously sent her. She went on then saying shes a stalker and knows everyone in his family and checked if they were following her. Thats about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
May be terribly stupid here.. but ..erm..what are the 'snickers' pants about? 🙈🙈 Please enlighten me ... I've never heard of them

I'm sure the neighbours are thrilled with her blasting her music for the 'party in the garden'.
I think id lose the will to live if she moved in next door '

Reactions: 5
May be terribly stupid here.. but ..erm..what are the 'snickers' pants about? 🙈🙈 Please enlighten me ... I've never heard of them
It's pants tradesmen wear, they're baggy with pockets. Google snicker pants and you will see. I don't really understand the fascination but it's a thing aite

Reactions: 3
Thank you.. ☺☺☺ I'd just call them work pants.. my other half is in construction and I'd never heard them referred to as snickers..🤣🤣🤣 but I've learned something new today 😁😁😁😁

Reactions: 1
Thank you.. ☺☺☺ I'd just call them work pants.. my other half is in construction and I'd never heard them referred to as snickers..🤣🤣🤣 but I've learned something new today 😁😁😁😁
Snickers is just the brand, an expensive one at that which is great when your husbands a dope and cuts his brand new one with an angle grinder. I hate work pants because they're a prick to wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it's just because Snicker's are a popular brand of the pants. I'd generally call them work pants too.

Is her birthday soon? I couldn't help but notice a "30" balloon behind her in one of the videos from the christening..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Its a brand of expensive workwear

6.30 and kids in bed...ya right! has she a visitor tonight?
With no dinner, even though she was sitting on her ass in the garden all afternoon, and the kids could have been fed earlier🙄 yep timmy tinder is on his way over to get his hole, god help him🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Its a brand of expensive workwear

With no dinner, even though she was sitting on her ass in the garden all afternoon, and the kids could have been fed earlier🙄 yep timmy tinder is on his way over to get his hole, god help him🤣
She’s gonna do another supermom isn’t she. Completely neglect the kids for a new fella. Same as Liz. Jesus

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.