Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually shitting myself all day.. I've made a safety Fort in the sitting room with the sofa cushions and the dogs are keeping sketch at the window.. I'm armed with 4 dozen boiled eggs.. Those guards won't take me alive !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Julie shut down your Instagram. You won’t be missed. Problem solved

The Cork ones are the worst in the whole country.
She should come off for a while anyway to grieve . I know everyone's different but she never even took a break after her dad died . She needs to have time for that and social media is probably not helping. That's just my opinion I wouldnt have the headspace for the phone if my dad had died .....

Reactions: 5
She should come off for a while anyway to grieve . I know everyone's different but she never even took a break after her dad died . She needs to have time for that and social media is probably not helping. That's just my opinion I wouldnt have the headspace for the phone if my dad had died .....
She wouldn’t know what to do without social media, she didn’t even stay off it in her fathers last days.. if she doesn’t waffle shite into the phone she has no one else to listen to her!

Reactions: 6
She wouldn’t know what to do without social media, she didn’t even stay off it in her fathers last days.. if she doesn’t waffle shite into the phone she has no one else to listen to her!
Is she lonely I wonder.. like most of us would hopefully call our friends or family for a chat with a rough day..she shouts at insta

Reactions: 6
I really dont think grief is the problem, if she was able to go to a party Saturday night, shes not grieveing really🤷🏻‍♀️ if i ld lost a parent a few months ago, drinking and partying would be the last thing on my mind! Julie wants to get away from the twins, get pissed, party, and break all lockdown rules.... with not a thought for anyones elses health or safety, Julie is a selfish twit, end of🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What party did she go to , or did she host it . I’m out of business since last October if I do open back up I’m a shell of the person i was , this carry on and no respecting the rules will make it go on forever and I can kiss years of work goodbye . I’m financially crippled breaks my heart to see ppl flaunting where they want

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She won’t. She is addicted to attention from strangers. It’s all she has

Reactions: 7
Do you know what fair play to them. You can see it's not done maliciously, they were making a point. She did lie, she did break the rules.

Funny solicitors are not doing face to face meetings at the minute🤔

We saw ours in person but it was for a time sensitive thing relating to buying our house. I doubt they'd take an in person meeting for something like this. What's she gonna do? Send cease and desist letters? You can ignore those or get your own solicitor to send one back. I liked her claiming she has names....names aren't unique Julie. Lots of people can have the same name. You'd have to be a Level (whatever you claimed to be) stalker to actually connect user accounts here to the actual people behind them.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
We saw ours face to face but like above it was time sensitive. They are also a firm we have used for 10 years. She would have no reason to have one, she would have to locate one, call one when make an appointment. Not a chance she’s doing that in 2 days. Especially in the current climate. She may have had a generic call but I would say that’s it.

We saw ours in person but it was for a time sensitive thing relating to buying our house. I doubt they'd take an in person meeting for something like this. What's she gonna do? Send cease and desist letters? You can ignore those or get your own solicitor to send one back. I liked her claiming she has names....names aren't unique Julie. Lots of people can have the same name. You'd have to be a Level (whatever you claimed to be) stalker to actually connect user accounts here to the actual people behind them.
Julie & liz did identify one or two from here not that long ago. They plastered their names on IG

Julie & liz did identify one or two from here not that long ago. They plastered their names on IG
yeah but they showed no proof it was those people. Imagine they were the wrong people she accused she’d be in a huge amount of trouble. Sure I could claim someone on here was the queen mother, I’m just assuming which is what I think liz and Julie were doing. Probably to put the fright into people to stop talking about her.

Reactions: 3
yeah but they showed no proof it was those people. Imagine they were the wrong people she accused she’d be in a huge amount of trouble. Sure I could claim someone on here was the queen mother, I’m just assuming which is what I think liz and Julie were doing. Probably to put the fright into people to stop talking about her.
I think they were right with one or two, those profiles disappeared and so did their social media’s, liz even reported one to her job. Liz and her notebook of names are trying to scare people

Reactions: 1
Where can I see the videos or what does it contain iv been busy but want a nose
It was just herself and her buddies at some manky house party Saturday night... Kegs of beer and the works.
If you can't find the video, just put on an episode of Shameless, it's pretty much the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any google search will tell you a solicitor is 250 an hour
yeah but to true Julie fashion she prob gets it for free or someone else is footing the bill. Wish I could get appointments and see people as quickly as she does. A sit down with the guards and a good chat lasted all of 6 minutes 🤷🏼‍♀️ I smell bull tit to try and get all this talk of the weekend to stop. To be honest if she had of thrown her hands up and said she did wrong from the start none of this would have happened. That’s the problem with Julie, she doesn’t own or take any responsibility for her mistakes/actions. Just deflects with guards and solicitors. I’d say half of us are only dying for a bit of peace and quiet in a cell 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.