Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also missed any chat about solicitor.
And I do not believe she’s been near a Garda station.
lies lies lies
Think she’s drunk in that last tik tok. So cringeworthy!

Reactions: 1
Julie, come out come out wherever you are!! Hope you aren’t off to another house party now tonight with Timmy Tinder and have dumped the Twinnies yet again on your grieving Mam & brother!!!

Reactions: 8
Maybe Timmy Tinder is living out back in the playhouse, She was in an awful rush to get it painted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it’s been said before but this drives me irrationally crazy when she explains every single thing she is doing by saying “there now”, “im just having a cup of tea there now” “ I’m just out of the shop there now” ahhhhhh drives me bat tit crazy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else thinking she's now purposely hiding the twins to make it look like someone else has them over night to get people talking on here?😅

Reactions: 10
Anyone else thinking she's now purposely hiding the twins to make it look like someone else has them over night to get people talking on here?😅
Since after Christmas they have not been on her stories from Friday afternoon to Saturday evening. Someone definitely has them on Friday nights.

Reactions: 6
Sean probably dropped them back there a while ago to give them a break before she arrives down on top of them again for her Sunday roast. If that’s Julie’s way of creating content then she’d seriously want to quit now whilst she’s ahead. Cheap make up that gives you a rash, over priced sweets to rot your teeth, tacky clothes no one would wear and Tik Tok videos her twins would do a better job creating. Clutching at every straw going and sinking like a ship.

Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg & lushing from the kegs. Ducking & diving from An Garda Síochána as Julie Jay Haynes is a Cailín dána!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I am in Cork and have only ever been once at a wedding about 25 years ago, would love to go again but maybe it's just where we are but I would very rarely hear of people going there
I was there once on a school tour!! No-one i know goes on a spin on a Sunday let alone to there....

Reactions: 3
I think she takes videos on random mornings and only uploads them when she wants us to think the twins are there... I know that’s far fetched and sad but it’s Julie we’re talking about

Reactions: 19
Julie putting Fionn in the "snickers" pants is absolutely pathetic, is that counted as content these days?🙄

Reactions: 13
Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire,always on the beg supping from the keg

Reactions: 23
Her mum takes them
There’s no way they travel from cork to Monaghan on a Friday evening and back again by Saturday afternoon, if they go anywhere it’s to her mams

Are fionns bottoms from Rachel gorrys sister? I think that’s the name of her business?

Last edited:
Gardai- arrest and prosecute these vile people who are stalking and harassing me, who have pics and vids of me and are invading my privacy
70,000 followers- here, look at my twins still young enough to be in nappies, jump around our private bed, in our private bedroom in our private house in nappies.
we
Weirdos and perverts- look at my children in nappies. Look at my children with a low down shot of my little girl in her knee socks

Reactions: 9
Oh Girls and Guys.. is it just me that finds it totally weird that she has that child in workwear trousers that she drools over grown men wearing? Personally, I am creeped out by that! I have a great sense of humour and love the craic, but this turned my stomach ! What an absolute fool!

Reactions: 48
Oh Girls and Guys.. is it just me that finds it totally weird that she has that child in workwear trousers that she drools over grown men wearing? Personally, I am creeped out by that! I have a great sense of humour and love the craic, but this turned my stomach ! What an absolute fool!
I’m wondering has she being with the fella a good while now and its to match him, isn’t she getting the patio done this weekend maybe it’s your man and fionns helping 😂
Could be totally off here

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.