Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t lose followers but look at it this way. This is as good as it is going to get for her. Over sharing her messy life on Instagram for the validation of strangers. She doesn’t have a job and I would be shocked if she ever works again. She won’t ever get work with a reputable brand that will keep her on. It’s the supermom slimming scenario all over again, people are watching because it’s a car crash. She will fade off eventually but people won’t forget how she has behaved the past 12 months.

Reactions: 12
"It's weird that people have photos and videos of me on their phone"
WTAF?!! How does she think people view her stories? On a typewriter?! Surely if you put photos, videos, reels, TikToks and instastories on your Instagram account you're going to assume people can screenshot or record them?!!
Is it illegal to screenshot now or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't believe she is complaining about people having pics when not even 1 week ago she was sharing Timmy Tinders pic of the hole in his pants and bragging about how she has stalked his family so much she knows details on them & made sure she wasn't being followed by them!
I never usually minded her but I have unfollowed after this tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"It's weird that people have photos and videos of me on their phone"
WTAF?!! How does she think people view her stories? On a typewriter?! Surely if you put photos, videos, reels, TikToks and instastories on your Instagram account you're going to assume people can screenshot or record them?!!
Is it illegal to screenshot now or something?!
TYPEWRITER 😂😂😂😂😂 I am deceased ⚰ 💀 thank you I needed that today 👏❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just catching up on stories now as work gets in the way of scrolling through insta! I wonder what video she told the garda was being passed around of her....hardly the one of her at an illegal party on Saturday night. Surely not. What a complete waste of Garda resources!!

Reactions: 13
Just catching up on stories now as work gets in the way of scrolling through insta! I wonder what video she told the garda was being passed around of her....hardly the one of her at an illegal party on Saturday night. Surely not. What a complete waste of Garda resources!!
She probably did, but said it was an old video, like she tried to say on tik tok🙄

Reactions: 1
Lads maybe she was at the solicitors today but may be not for the reasons she says... maybe it was her dad's will? This one will twist the truth

Reactions: 5
I saw 2 people supporting the gowl and 1 of them (another big gowl) seemed to have removed the message of support from her stories 🤣🤣🙈 omg I know!! Denises news was absolutely lovely, thrilled for her 🥰
Who was the other person who removed the message, i must of missed it, i only seen one woman share it.

Reactions: 1
Who was the other person who removed the message, i must of missed it, i only seen one woman share it.
I've no idea who the other person was but how pissed do we reckon Julie is that no one is sharing or talking about reporting people to the Gardai.

I reckon Instagram has been overtaken by Denise's amazing news 🥰

Reactions: 7
Am I the only 1 wishin she'd leave Michael jackson out of it
At least tupac wasn't involved in dis one. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Ciara Dempsey bleep.. the same one that was caught trolling a few insta huns under a fake profile a few months ago 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That Ciara Dempsey bleep.. the same one that was caught trolling a few insta huns under a fake profile a few months ago 🥴
🤣🤣 you couldn’t make it up🤣🤣some of the things they do 🥴

Am I the only 1 wishin she'd leave Michael jackson out of it
At least tupac wasn't involved in dis one. :LOL:
Probably because Tupac was last spotted in Mexico and she’s going to the moon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.