Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

herenow

I have the video here
She can't lie herself out of this one!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Emmm... what was that... no one on here said fionn was autistic, no one said she caused her dads death etc. Is this one a compulsive liar to deflect from what was really going on over the weekend.

very noticeable that she was wearing totally different clothes. The video going around was posted PUBLICLY on her PUBLIC page. They’d laugh her out of the station if she even mentioned that video. I’ve a close friend who’s a guard and my uncle is a retired guard.
I can just image the conversation in that station!

People are airing their opinions (not harassment and bullying) on that video she so stupidly shared on her page. People are sick of the continuous lockdowns - because of that people like her thinking they are above everyone else. Sick of the shit at this stage! She’s never stuck by one rule since day one. Let’s just hope those guards see that disgrace of a video and actually fine her for her stupid behaviour. I’d say she’d be only delighted if a video that wasn’t calling her out was shared, would she be running to the guards then? Nope don’t think so. Own your actions Julie and stop wasting the guards time when your butt hurt because someone pulled u up on your actions! You absolute dope!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Rosieposie 74

All I can say is... Its fine for some.... I know of loneparents who are struggling to buy home heating oil... Struggling to pay for their TV licence... Worrying about how much to put into their payg electric meter against food for the week.... I'm in awe at the money being spent... Most Lone parents struggle to save because of bills etc... They are caught between a rock and a hard place... The mind boggles tbh

Reactions: 27

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
I’m sure our Government & Nephet will have plenty to say to the Garda commissioner about Julie attending an illegal house party in a shebeen with full bar facilities and publicised it to over 70k on her “PUBLIC” platform. Also to the hairdresser who done her hair and nail technician who done her nails also working illegally during this time & claiming PUP which is Social welfare Fraud & stealing out of the tax payers pocket. I hope once they investigate all her claims they throw the book at her as she caused all this herself and hasn’t an ounce of respect for the Irish law!! Time to grow up Julie and face the consequences of your irresponsible actions during a worldwide pandemic where thousands have lost their lives to COVID19.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ok ok this needs to stop I need to blow my cover.
I am detective Sargent Tattle Hastings and I have been undercover here on tattle for Julie. Please do not comment freely under free speech giving an opinion on a woman who keeps her life and family private, confined only to the few 70k followers she has, going on local radio stations to tell her story and at all times tries to live a simple quiet life. Please stop commenting as you might end up giving information that would otherwise be too secret, such as where she lives, shops, her kids names and ages and so on. I have all of yer IP addresses and ye are all in liz reaneys address book every single one of ye. Ye do not need to say anything when questioned but please know that Julie may tell the odd lie which may later harm her defence in court.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Saving since Christmas? Between buying the bouncy castle, garden furniture, treats for the kids on a daily basis, visiting 3-4 supermarkets a week, buying alcohol and heading to parties, buying clothes, cheap tatty shoes for the twins from Aoibhe Devlins Ali express range.... buying matching outfits for every season event and bank holiday going. How and when did you save Julie? Do tell

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Puffin

VIP Member
But why does anyone think he will be any different from Julie.?Didn't they as a family decide to break COVID rules 🤔 Plus he is babysitting so I would assume she told him where she was going

Julie doesn't give a shite about anyone or anything why would she COVID didn’t affect her. 🤷🏻‍♀️Its people like Julie that are the reason we will be in lockdown until fecking Christmas. We can all the blame the government and their response , which at times has been piss poor, but everytime we have been given an inch in this country we have taken a feckin mile, cases have spiked and back to lockdown we go.

Unfortunately, nothing will happen with this just like before. She will lay low for awhile, wait for the hangover to pass and then we will have the crying into the phone about her dad and being a single mom with no support🤦🏻‍♀️

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Ohh here we go with the pity party now, 8 weeks since we lost our dad and sure didn’t you have a mighty celebration last night Julie in his honour. You should hang your head in shame. Your poor father couldn’t have the funeral he deserved like many others but spare a thought for all those who lost a loved one to Covid and couldn’t even hold their hand in their dying days nevermind have a proper funeral. You’re an absolute disgrace for your selfish carry on, I’m sure your father would be very proud of you.

• Heart

IAmLamp

"It's weird that people have photos and videos of me on their phone"
WTAF?!! How does she think people view her stories? On a typewriter?! Surely if you put photos, videos, reels, TikToks and instastories on your Instagram account you're going to assume people can screenshot or record them?!!
Is it illegal to screenshot now or something?!

• Haha

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She’s a brazen wagon
Can’t believe she has no balls to address the situation she showed all her followers
I hope them kids are off crèche because if my kids were in there class or I was a staff member I’d cause blue murder
I’m going to bring this situation up with all her paid posts and brand ambassador roles because it’s not fair you can’t pick and choose to break the rules and think it’s ok I haven’t seen any family in 8 months and it’s so stressful and triggering to see her flaunt the rules 🤯🤯

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Her neighbours must be wondering what they are doing wrong, going out to work every day and if they dont clean their own windows they have to pay someone to do it and the single mother who finds life hard sits on her ass all day and gets them done for nothing. Its a very unfair society !

Reactions: 25

Jennymac

VIP Member
It's all just too funny
Julie telling the guards they have picture and videos of me, the guard asks and where did they get them from. And shes like my Instagram and they ask your private Instagram and she says no my public one with over 70k followers and the guard then laughs her out of there that's why she was there for 6 minutes 😂😂

• Haha

sugs10

Mad how he didn’t get slated for having a GF, he doesn’t just dump the kids one or two nights a week, he left them and went away living his best life with no responsibility. Whatever about Julie and I’ve gave out about things she’s done plenty of times but I can’t believe a group of women thought it was great he had a new GF and he was having a ball🙄
9 out of 10 times fathers get away scot free! They fuck off and do as they like but people will still happily shame the mother if she dares have a night or two to herself! I haven’t seen anyone on this thread give out about the fact that he moved to the other side of the world and hasn’t seen his children in god knows how long yet they’ll happily tear Julie to pieces.

• Heart
  • Haha