Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bleeping clown,I tell my kids off about lying even if its a stupid lie, that girl just lies threw her pearly whites and its people like her that are dangerous they believe the tit they spout. I'm fuming about her stating that people where diagnosing her little boy as autistic is she for bleeping real yes people speculated about her getting dca but thats just what it was speculating her threads are tame compared to some ones I've looked at ffs

Reactions: 3
I see we're still making jokes about being a level 13 stalker whilst also allegedly reporting people for stalking her even though they're not 🙄🙄 simpleton of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The thing is there are plenty of people who wouldn't care if she was at a party. They are breaking rules left right and center themselves so see no wrong. Id imagine julie attracts a certain demographic
Yeah we call them wans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I want to clarify my autism comment. I work with adults who have autism, I help to support them towards independence. I have known some of them for many years and meet new people all the time. I know their families. Each person presents differently. There is no way of knowing someone has autism by seeing a snapshot of their lives. Families fight long and hard for an official diagnosis and to get help and services. It is unfair for anyone who is not a professional to suggest a diagnosis. Some of my clients are easy and fun and friendly, some are very difficult and can be violent and aggressive. There is NO one size fits all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I want to clarify my autism comment. I work with adults who have autism, I help to support them towards independence. I have known some of them for many years and meet new people all the time. I know their families. Each person presents differently. There is no way of knowing someone has autism by seeing a snapshot of their lives. Families fight long and hard for an official diagnosis and to get help and services. It is unfair for anyone who is not a professional to suggest a diagnosis. Some of my clients are easy and fun and friendly, some are very difficult and can be violent and aggressive. There is NO one size fits all.
This is the last I will speak about this but to me Julie saying that people where saying he has autism in the same breath as saying people said she was a bad parent suggests it is something shameful which it isn't. That was my point.

Reactions: 11
This is the last I will speak about this but to me Julie saying that people where saying he has autism in the same breath as saying people said she was a bad parent suggests it is something shameful which it isn't. That was my point.
I took it as she meant it was another lie either from here or a msg she received. it was her drunk at the funeral, fionn has autism and she’s a tit mam.
Think that’s all she had up

Or if who ever emailed the radio stations got a response?

Also..any word on the play house ?😂😂
Of course no one got a response 🤣🤣 she painted the playhouse recently, in fairness she made a great job out of it.. looks much nicer 😅

Reactions: 9
Of course no one got a response 🤣🤣 she painted the playhouse recently, in fairness she made a great job out of it.. looks much nicer 😅
If she DID go to the guards for harassment and they see how many times she’s been reported to every place possible they’ll well believe she’s got a stalker on the go🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I took it as she meant it was another lie either from here or a msg she received. it was her drunk at the funeral, fionn has autism and she’s a tit mam.
Think that’s all she had up
she also said people where saying she was the cause of her fathers death and that she gave him covid.

Reactions: 3
Well I'm still here ffs tooth brush and all packed 😖i was really hoping to get a bed to myself tonight and not have a 2ft nothing child kick me in the ribs 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I took it that she was posting the lies that people have said about her, and F being autistic was just one of those lies, along with the other things.

Reactions: 2
I’m actually tempted to message her to tell her to stop putting fecking tan on the dermatitis. I know not all dermatitis is the same, I had it from a reaction to a medication I was on, but bleeping hell if my dermatologist caught me putting anything scented (and all the bperfect stuff is as fat as I know) on it he would have shot me 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m actually tempted to message her to tell her to stop putting fecking tan on the dermatitis. I know not all dermatitis is the same, I had it from a reaction to a medication I was on, but bleeping hell if my dermatologist caught me putting anything scented (and all the bperfect stuff is as fat as I know) on it he would have shot me 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she had that exact pic up last week, hopefully it’s an old one. My sons skin gets very bad flare ups and you would only be putting medicated cream on it. I be double checking every body wash I buy him never mind tan on that kind of skin 🥴

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.