Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nannyg

VIP Member
She hasn’t been on in three hours and the twins are supposedly in bed since 6:30 does she think we’re all fukn eejits?? Mammy has them again so Julie can get some 🍆
She’ll be raw again in the morning 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Puffin

VIP Member
No way she copied a Tiktok I literally just seen of a child wearing snickers pants using the same sound and all, the child in the tiktok though looked like he was "working" with his family on cars in a garage.

Seriously weird that she says those pants are a major turn on for her and she has her young son wearing them...😬
It's not even that that's the worst part it's the fact she captioned it 'You're welcome ladies' as if she was sharing it to make grown women fawn over her little boy 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Julie seriously needs to engage her brain. She has a PUBLIC page and she is constantly over sharing those poor children in both their pull ups and underwear quite recently to a PUBLIC page with 70,000 followers. Not only that but as her page is PUBLIC it shows on the discover page . The Internet is a cess pit . Whatever she wants to do or show-off herself fair enough she is a grown woman but have a bit of cop on when it comes to her kids.

Hoping if I repeat public enough the point might sink in with Julie when she reads here later

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Jennymac

VIP Member
Come on like the pair of them renting houses and getting patios done , they dont even own the houses. Also this one not working single mother but can afford a patio , dont ya just love this country if she can afford all thos crap then maybe she should start paying her own rent

Reactions: 23

Jellybb

VIP Member
Liz probably can’t remember how or where she got the names🤣🤣 people were sayin Sean was getting the info from apple but who knows 🤷‍♀️ If you know about computers it’s not that hard to get information
There is not a hope in hell that Sean would have access to that kind of information based on working in Apple 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuck me.. that’s the best thing I’ve ever heard 🙈 I am in that field and I can tell you now that information is extremely hard to obtain 🙈 more of lies or seeds that Julie sowed no doubt 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Heard nothing back from sending the radio wouldn’t be too hopeful I will but we will see.
interesting Though my brother who is a guard in cork said chatting to the lads in carrigaline about this now there’s a fella wouldn’t be a fan of our Julie for other reasons anyway so she’ll be getting the knock on the door he sent the video to them

• Wow

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Can we move on with the constant comments about the ex 🙄🙄 He’s moved on, she’s moved on with Timmy and she won’t discuss it online so end of. Two sides to every story so no point in making assumptions. She’s clearly not struggling & has enough money to support herself and her children and a roof over her head so move on and get over it. No one knows any details of custody or maintenance so change the record 🙄

irishjen

VIP Member
Listen if anyone is sending you personal messages & making it their life duty to make you miserable well fair enough, do something, but when people give an opinion on your actions, that you post daily on your very personal page where you are clearly making an income well then fuck off.

• Heart

Lorz19

Chatty Member
stalking? Pictures in your phone, doesn’t she take pics of fellas in those pants and shares them? Sexual harassment no Julie?

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Already sent onto Neil prendeville the idiot who always has her and supermomslimming on the radio. Asked a Garda friend about the party he said because of the home bar set up they can look into it they’d question her about who had it haha as obviously no way of knowing the address of which one of her scumbag friends set it up! She can have the fear now today waiting for the knock on the door no more than she deserves for broadcasting it to the world. At least don’t flaunt it in peoples faces some of whom could be really struggling with restrictions but sticking to them for others sake or some who are entitled to be sensitive as have lost loved ones but at least she got a night of pints anyway with her scummy rough friends.

• Heart

Herderlah

I'm confused about the twins creche. They don't seem to be going atm.
Cause the crèche probably contacted her and said not to send them after her galavanting round de keg Saturday night with god knows who ... well I would hope they would anyway

Burra

One comment I want to make on the whole dad situation about the remarks he fucked off and just left 1. they met in Australia, were due to start a new life with the twins in Australia when there was a bother with the Visa causing this not to happen. How does anyone know that he mentioned he was only going to be back in Ireland temp and Julie knowing this? Their life was in Australia to begin with. All u get is shit from her mouth this all came from the girl who said she was homeless in her family home & then in emergency accommodation when she wasn’t because it came from her own mouth that her friend knew a landlord with a place for a short term lease! There are plenty of single mothers out there with no support from their children’s fathers and who also don’t have the support she has so she can give over with the poor me when she is only a part time parent herself! The twins are on ECCE scheme which is for 3hours not a full fucking day

• Heart
Reactions: 22

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
She is quiet today
Probably hungover and shitting a brick knowing people have seen her disgustingly breaking the rules last night. She watches here, she's going to see the video has been saved. I'm going to bet she'll have some sort of mental break down bawling down the phone over something by tomorrow to put people who haven't seen the video off the scent. This honestly infuriates me, we only seen some family one time last year, we've missed a whole year of my baby nieces life, she started walking and I never even got to see her sit up on her own...I feel like packing up the car and traveling through counties to go see them after this but I won't. Please whoever saved that video send it to the radio stations, the gals and ma's groups.... something has to be done 😤

• Heart
  • Sad

babsdiva

I’d say her pals are absolutely fuming with her 🙈 she looked like she had been crying in this mornings stories 🤷🏼‍♀️
If the rumours are true, The girl in the middle of the video ,Her employers saw it .She works with the public so I don't think there will be much sympathy. Julie has landed them all into alot of trouble.

• Wow

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member

The Carigaline 6 would all have to stick to the same story but im sure phone pings technically could determine if they were all at the one address at the same time. Whoever was babysitting would have to lie also.
You 100% listen to True Crime podcasts 😂😂

• Haha