Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video again.... I’d say the home owners/friends are bleeping fuuuummming... there’s no way on this earth she can deny this was last night, all that needs to be done is check who was christened yesterday and boom. It’s actually laughable how stupid an act this was. 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Has anyone messaged her .....did she reply. You think she would have the decency to even acknowledge it. I felt so sorry for her last few weeks but if she just ignores this and does the poor me card shows how selfish she really is Tbh.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the video again.... I’d say the home owners/friends are bleeping fuuuummming... there’s no way on this earth she can deny this was last night, all that needs to be done is check who was christened yesterday and boom. It’s actually laughable how stupid an act this was. 😂😂
They must be so pissed off, i seen 4 barrels were removed from a house in Limerick and taps also a few weeks ago by Gardai, its the same set up in that video. Hope she pays the fines for them all 💶

Reactions: 6
Has anyone messaged her .....did she reply. You think she would have the decency to even acknowledge it. I felt so sorry for her last few weeks but if she just ignores this and does the poor me card shows how selfish she really is Tbh.

She blocks people for offering helpful advice. Do you really think she's going to not block valid criticism

Reactions: 7
No point privately emailing the radio stations... Have to do it publicly!!! Only way for them to respond. We've ALL been hit hard with lockdowm, we've all had heartbreaking times during this time but this takes the ABSOLUTE PISS. About time she grew the duck up and owned uo to her actions like a proper bleeping adult.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No point privately emailing the radio stations... Have to do it publicly!!! Only way for them to respond. We've ALL been hit hard with lockdowm, we've all had heartbreaking times during this time but this takes the ABSOLUTE PISS. About time she grew the duck up and owned uo to her actions like a proper bleeping adult.
I don't see it on their page, has it been removed?

Reactions: 2
Are christenings allowed at the mo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.