Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish my brothers would look after my kids they do say they've got more sense, "feral children" my youngest brother would say 😂😂😂 i hear when there older and go to bed themselves they'll have no problem doing it 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah cos Sean is really living his life to the fullest following Julie around like a lapdog and looking after them whenever she clicks her fingers, what a fool 😂
I actually tried to stick up for Julie earlier in the week cos I felt people were being too hard on her but she’s really pissed me off now what a scumbag she really is 🤬

I hope that one of the twins teachers follows her and sees it and shows it to the manager. I would refuse to interact with her children after that

You see that's exactly it, her actions last night affect so many people now. Her kids, their teachers and anyone else they are in contact with.

Reactions: 8
"8 weeks since our world came crashing dowm" - Didn't seem too upset last night... Take your sympathy card now Julie and stick it where the sun doesnt shine. Your a bleeping disgrace end off.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can’t seem to work it , any chance it’s a throwback? She looks a lot younger in the screenshots I’ve seen but the fact that it’s a sheebeen is very dodgy looking , ffs 🤬
It is 100% from yesterday, she’s wearing the same manky top in it.

Reactions: 1
I think we all know someone not following rules, but it’s a big slap in the face to be posting about it.
But sure Julie has nothing to worry, not like she needs to go to work anytime soon

Reactions: 7
I think we all know someone not following rules, but it’s a big slap in the face to be posting about it.
But sure Julie has nothing to worry, not like she needs to go to work anytime soon
As I said, I’ve been to see my parents since I had my new born, but had been in strict lockdown in my house since Christmas...both working from home and my partner would do shopping once a week, we couldn’t take any chances with me being pregnant, but I really wanted my parents to see their new born grandchild, they are both in their 70s and have hardly left their front door in over a year, they needed a boost.... but this one? I bleeping ask ya... I’ve stood up for her before, but this just takes the biscuit.... the only way lockdown is affecting her, is that the pubs aren’t open. She’s on the road more than the horses shite... I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt when her dad was poorly, but this is just unforgivable like.

Reactions: 15
Heard nothing back from sending the radio wouldn’t be too hopeful I will but we will see.
interesting Though my brother who is a guard in cork said chatting to the lads in carrigaline about this now there’s a fella wouldn’t be a fan of our Julie for other reasons anyway so she’ll be getting the knock on the door he sent the video to them

• Wow
Reactions: 23
It's despicable. I haven't seen most of my family for over a year because we know how important it is to keep my 89 yr old Mum safe. She cries most days because she misses them so much and they her. The you see the likes of Julie and it boils my blood.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Heard nothing back from sending the radio wouldn’t be too hopeful I will but we will see.
interesting Though my brother who is a guard in cork said chatting to the lads in carrigaline about this now there’s a fella wouldn’t be a fan of our Julie for other reasons anyway so she’ll be getting the knock on the door he sent the video to them
They family are there for back up, just in case 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s pissed the guards off down there too ? Wonder why !
I really hope she does get a knock on the door !
but sure she’ll be poooooorple over the videos & its ONReal that people reported her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.