Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the pity party about losing her dad. When he was here, she cut him out of her life. Or am I being harsh. I’m all for showing people you love them when they’re alive.

Reactions: 17

LifesaPeach.

Evening all

A few issues to address.

In regards to commenting on a rave section rather then here, wherever tan is mentioned, whether it is on tattle, any other social sites or even the dark web, i will be there to talk her up and tell the world what a charismatic, inspirational life form she is. (I cannot use the word human, that would make her seem like one of us, she is of a higher form)

Sometimes you cannot tell what hair colour she is, but that is because she is mysterious not unclean, im sure we would all like hair like that ladies.

Im not chris, helen, pats baps, mo mo or any other affiliate you may name. I wish i was because that would of meant i had seen tan with my own eyes, but i guess as they say, you should never meet your idols, so i will continue to worship from a distance.

How she works it in a kitchen is incredible, from her aldi hauls to her chicken supremes, im forever in awe of her, did she inspire me to get a tin opener? Yes she did, now i no longer have to throw cans against the wall or use knifes to get into them, my hospital visits have drastically shot down and my tinned potatoes have drastically shot up and that is all down to tan.

As for what you think my thoughts are on Jane, i am aware their existence (not even close to tans shadow) Unfortunately for them i only like my gammon roasted. Which is exactly what they will get if they keep coming up on my suggested vids.

Yours truely,
Peachy🍑😷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
lair liar massive conks on fire.......no way did she think she's talked about it because if she had she would have kept mentioning it in the vlogs since then, clearly read here and thought ooops been found out ma loves better get a story together sharpish

pretty sharp edit at 07.35 minutes right after she says they've not had the best track record with budgies......losing 3 out of 4 is bloody neglect Tan!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member
Things what lockdown have taught me.
Stringing a sentence together and hygiene need not apply.
Also anyone think she was throwing a bit of shade at Janeychins talking about only having 3 friends and realising who care at times like this. Mind you its true though🤷‍♀️
yes!!! I thought the same, shade to jane and helen no doubt ;)
who else would love to hear Chris on the singing app? belting out elvis from the bathroom........

We're caw-ort in a trap
I carrnt worrk art
Because I love you too much babeeee

Why can't ya see
What you doin t' me
When you dunt bel-iv a word are say?

We can't go on togever
With suspicious maaarrrnds (suspicious maaarrrnds)
And we can't buld are dreams
On suspicious maaarrrnds

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
So the world is allowed to know Corby's diagnosis but Corby's not :unsure: what if some of the kids at school watch her vids I'm sure they'll let him know what he has .I wonder did she get her brother's permission to discuss his private business and it's good to know the little she washes her clothes they're getting tossed around in a machine full of dog shit :poop: :sick:.The loathing she has for MoMo is clear to see it won't be long till it's joining the rest of The Swalking Dead if Tan's anything to do with it :rolleyes:

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
just saw it on insta, how awful to have it happen now when she had hardly been able to see him during lock down, we can knock her for many things but she clearly adored him and did so much for him :(

• Sad
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Tan just do a wedding to suit your budget and usual larrrrfstyle........get some "reefs" med, some "paaarrrs" med, do one of your junk food buffets and order one of everything "off-a the tekkaway menu" and live ya best larrrrf dancing to some cheesy tunes int local working mens club, Chris can even wear his joggers ma love ;) instead of a donut wall just do an Asda brownie pile ont corner of the bar

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Do you reckon if I send a package to Tanya Derbyshire, Burnley. It will get there. I'm staging an intervention and gifting her some vosene. That hair made me gip 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
her hair looks soaking wet.....but its grease :sick: she brushes it and it looks like she's just washed it its that wet, she said its in a state but she'll use dry shampoo, there isnt enough dry shampoo in the world to help that Tan you dirty sod

oh jeez she's doing fopperholics "trick" of using her own spit on her lashes.......its bloody gross when fopps does it but seeing Tan do it has made me feel ill

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

monga

VIP Member
Tan just do a wedding to suit your budget and usual larrrrfstyle........get some "reefs" med, some "paaarrrs" med, do one of your junk food buffets and order one of everything "off-a the tekkaway menu" and live ya best larrrrf dancing to some cheesy tunes int local working mens club, Chris can even wear his joggers ma love ;) instead of a donut wall just do an Asda brownie pile ont corner of the bar
April can provide the chocolate fountain:sick::poop::ROFLMAO: just noticed it's a GAStro pub :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Drxo1990

I haven't been on tattle in a while and just noticed her grandad passed away, quite lovely to see that we aren't all completely heartless and have some sympathy for her at this awful time, this will hit her so hard and I'm extremely sorry for her loss, the one thing you can never knock her for is how much she cared for her grandad 😔

• Sad

Sara_M

VIP Member
I don’t understand the pity party about losing her dad. When he was here, she cut him out of her life. Or am I being harsh. I’m all for showing people you love them when they’re alive.
She didnt have a good word to say about him when he was alive and, you're right, she cut off all contact with him. Pretty sure I remember she wouldnt let him speak to the boys either. I remember something about him giving them birthday money and she said for him to give it to someone, or leave it at someone's house (I thought the grandad, although I know hes tans mums dad) and she would pass it on.
Now, shes getting on like the doting daughter. Shame the same compassion and loyalty wasnt shown when he was alive. I know it was complicated. Maybe its guilt we are seeing now? Or general sadness over the whole situation. I suppose she wanted to protect the boys from it all. But I find the outpouring of love she is showing now, a little contradictory to what we've seen prior.

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
One minute someone text her to say her wedding venue had gone bust, later in vlog she said she found out through a newspaper article

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
I bet skinny cafe took one look at her bake with me vlogs using their mixes and thought never again! She was terrible in them and who can forget the close ups of her scoffing the brownies and talking with them all stuck in her teeth

cake.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Drxo1990

Had a giggle to myself when she said there was a smell button so we could smell the candle.. I think we can all safely say we're glad there isn't so we can't smell her morning breath as she yawns into the camera every day 🤮. What absolute muppet lies to an insurance company then declares it to everyone on the internet 😂and who the hell was she raging to in the car, she got louder and louder like it was our fault she's booked fireworks at £1000 now regrets it, calm down ma love you've only yourself to blame!

• Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
Just scrolling and it popped up again......this is the very classy, very high end, high budget venue my loofs but I’m not revealing where it is to protect us privacy
Looks like The Woolpack :ROFLMAO:

The ghosts of Amos Brearly,Mr Wilkes and Annie Sugden will be hosting the reception :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha