Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this on Instagram, so sad for her they were very close and her Grandad seemed like a lovely old fella on her old vlogs 😢 xx

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wonder was it her Grandad she was talking about on her vid when she said they had sad extended family news :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
just saw it on insta, how awful to have it happen now when she had hardly been able to see him during lock down, we can knock her for many things but she clearly adored him and did so much for him :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes It's very sad they'll all miss him they were a tight knit bunch..

Reactions: 7
just saw it on insta, how awful to have it happen now when she had hardly been able to see him during lock down, we can knock her for many things but she clearly adored him and did so much for him :(
I thought this as soon as I saw it she took the news of her dad passing really hard but from what we see her and her grandad has such a bond I imagine shes feeling so much heartbreak and for her mum too

• Sad
I’m sure someone asked her that last week and she said no her Grandad was ok 🙁 x
It's just she said these last four days have been torture on the post ,it made me think of her saying about the family member..:(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Awww no that's such a shame 😟 the timing is very sad as well because she won't have got to spend as much time with him as usual over the last few months due to lockdown. Poor Tan, I know we rip her about certain things but she always was good with her grandad and spent a lot of time with him.

Reactions: 10
She said in a vlog once that her Grandma asked her to look after her Grandad and she did just that. She took it seriously and I think it helped her because it got her out of the house. Her Grandad seemed like a lovely person. I'm sure the lockdown was hard on everyone in the family in general but especially in regards Grandad. I'm not sure if funerals are even back to "normal" now (what is normal, anymore). I hope a family member is able to take Annie in. Her Grandad loved that dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She said in a vlog once that her Grandma asked her to look after her Grandad and she did just that. She took it seriously and I think it helped her because it got her out of the house. Her Grandad seemed like a lovely person. I'm sure the lockdown was hard on everyone in the family in general but especially in regards Grandad. I'm not sure if funerals are even back to "normal" now (what is normal, anymore). I hope a family member is able to take Annie in. Her Grandad loved that dog.
Her uncle lives with the Grandad he might keep the dog himself. He must have been expected to pass as hospitals aren't allowing visitors unless you're terminal I think...

Reactions: 5
I think its dependant on local councils so fingers crossed at least immediate family can all get there.

Reactions: 4
I just come here to say this. My thoughts are with them. I lost both my grandparents and my Mum and the pain is unreal. As much as what we think about her, she adored and loved her grandad. X

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven't been on tattle in a while and just noticed her grandad passed away, quite lovely to see that we aren't all completely heartless and have some sympathy for her at this awful time, this will hit her so hard and I'm extremely sorry for her loss, the one thing you can never knock her for is how much she cared for her grandad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So so sad to hear this news. RIP you were a lovely gentleman. Thoughts are with Tanya and her family at this sad time x

• Heart
So so sad to hear this news. RIP you were a lovely gentleman. Thoughts are with Tanya and her family at this sad time x
When watching her vlogs featuring her Grandad he did come across such a lovely, humble man. I am so heartbroken for them :( this year really is something else...!

It’s always sad to lose a loved one and there is no doubt she was close to her grandad and his death will impact her greatly.
Sadly, it’s another blight on her wedding too as we know how much she wanted him to be there and it will make the date even more poignant now both grandparents are gone.
At least she’ll have no regrets, she looked after him and did a lot for him.

I haven't been on this thread for a few days so just seen the very sad news about Tans Grandad 😪. Really gotta feel for her at a time like this and its beautiful to see the thread pause in respect of them. Rip 'Grandad' ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't been on this thread for a few days so just seen the very sad news about Tans Grandad 😪. Really gotta feel for her at a time like this and its beautiful to see the thread pause in respect of them. Rip 'Grandad' ❤
Absolutely, we're all human. Or good witches if you will. 💜

• Heart
I really feel for her she was so close to her grandad, people were asking her was she ok on the vlogs and she said extended family problems she said her grandad was fine, maybe she wanted to keep it really private, R.I.P thinking of her and family xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.