Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the pity party about losing her dad. When he was here, she cut him out of her life. Or am I being harsh. I’m all for showing people you love them when they’re alive.

Reactions: 17
Excuse my ignorance. But what the hell is a corned beef hash? She lives on them.

Reactions: 5
Excuse my ignorance. But what the hell is a corned beef hash? She lives on them.
It's just corned beef cubes and also cubed potatoes, but corned beef hash shouldn't look the way hers looks. It's a lot more drier than that. Shouldn't be sloppy but she adds tit amount of stock and water that's why looks like half formed diarrhoea lol.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand the pity party about losing her dad. When he was here, she cut him out of her life. Or am I being harsh. I’m all for showing people you love them when they’re alive.
She didnt have a good word to say about him when he was alive and, you're right, she cut off all contact with him. Pretty sure I remember she wouldnt let him speak to the boys either. I remember something about him giving them birthday money and she said for him to give it to someone, or leave it at someone's house (I thought the grandad, although I know hes tans mums dad) and she would pass it on.
Now, shes getting on like the doting daughter. Shame the same compassion and loyalty wasnt shown when he was alive. I know it was complicated. Maybe its guilt we are seeing now? Or general sadness over the whole situation. I suppose she wanted to protect the boys from it all. But I find the outpouring of love she is showing now, a little contradictory to what we've seen prior.

Reactions: 13
I remember a few years ago (I have a sponge memory, it’s a blessing and a curse haha) that she was getting abusive phone calls from a family member alot including in the middle of the night, even though they were blocked they would call from a private number/other people’s phones, leave horrible voicemails etc etc, so I am assuming it was from her dad as he was an alcoholic and it seems to fit. So maybe he said some god awful things to her and she didn’t want involved with him but now feels guilty which is quite natural I guess. Addiction is a horrible thing and can turn people completely different. Anyway, not sticking up for her, I just think there was more to the story with her dad than we know.

Reactions: 12
I reckon shes been in her mums house. Dodgy editing when talking about April in her mums house. Making it sound like just the dog goes in. Shes cut something out there 😉

Reactions: 7
The question is did she actually wash her hair??? 🤣 I can’t watch her I need to rev myself up 😂 she makes my skin crawl 🤢

• Haha
she "ad am and cheese on toast" as she had no eggs, doesn't it look delish ;)

tan.jpg

• Sick
It bothers me so much that she just slaps the ham on top of toast, or in a sandwich. Too lazy to even cut it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm with you on that, don't suppose he would ordinarily have got a Father's Day mention. Suddenly it's a hard day and she's missing him. I suppose it could be regret at how its panned out but still 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'm with you on that, don't suppose he would ordinarily have got a Father's Day mention. Suddenly it's a hard day and she's missing him. I suppose it could be regret at how its panned out but still 🤷‍♀️
I think its really difficult and complex, you don't stop loving someone because they are an alcoholic but there can be times when that person's too damaging to have in your life or around your very young family. I've been in a similar situation and it's soul destroying to watch that person, luckily for us the person sought support to overcome their issues and had the strength to beat the disease but its not the same for everyone and I can understand her sadness because I guess he wasn't always that way.

The question is did she actually wash her hair??? 🤣 I can’t watch her I need to rev myself up 😂 she makes my skin crawl 🤢
She didn't by the look of it she was actually smelling the ends of it at one stage :sick: but hey ho ! she still went on to the party regardless..

• Haha
I think its really difficult and complex, you don't stop loving someone because they are an alcoholic but there can be times when that person's too damaging to have in your life or around your very young family. I've been in a similar situation and it's soul destroying to watch that person, luckily for us the person sought support to overcome their issues and had the strength to beat the disease but its not the same for everyone and I can understand her sadness because I guess he wasn't always that way.
Yes I do agree with you also, its perhaps an issue she should leave out of her vlogs because she is contradicting herself. I cut someone off who was very close to me just after my dad died, it was not her grief talking it was her true self emerging. I certainly wont change my opinions when shes passed.

Reactions: 1
She didnt have a good word to say about him when he was alive and, you're right, she cut off all contact with him. Pretty sure I remember she wouldnt let him speak to the boys either. I remember something about him giving them birthday money and she said for him to give it to someone, or leave it at someone's house (I thought the grandad, although I know hes tans mums dad) and she would pass it on.
Now, shes getting on like the doting daughter. Shame the same compassion and loyalty wasnt shown when he was alive. I know it was complicated. Maybe its guilt we are seeing now? Or general sadness over the whole situation. I suppose she wanted to protect the boys from it all. But I find the outpouring of love she is showing now, a little contradictory to what we've seen prior.
I think it must be guilt, I realise having an alcoholic parent must be hard. But to not even speak to him over the phone or let your kids speak to him is very harsh. So must be guilt.

Reactions: 2
Tanya,April is a dog. Not a human. Not your daughter. A pet. She does not have aunties,nor is she your brothers niece.

• Haha
I think it must be guilt, I realise having an alcoholic parent must be hard. But to not even speak to him over the phone or let your kids speak to him is very harsh. So must be guilt.
I think she said before she gave him a lot of chances ,but he blew them . We don't really know what went on ,there could have been violence etc . I think the tears could be guilt but guilt in that she couldn't save him from himself ,not because she cut him out of her life..

Reactions: 3
I think she said before she gave him a lot of chances ,but he blew them . We don't really know what went on ,there could have been violence etc . I think the tears could be guilt but guilt in that she couldn't save him from himself ,not because she cut him out of her life..
possibly worded that wrong. I meant overall guilt. Not just guilt from cutting him off.
I have a very strained relationship with my brother and if he died I’d feel guilty we don’t speak at the moment. But I still know it’s what right for me right now.

Reactions: 3
possibly worded that wrong. I meant overall guilt. Not just guilt from cutting him off.
I have a very strained relationship with my brother and if he died I’d feel guilty we don’t speak at the moment. But I still know it’s what right for me right now.
Alcoholism is a complex thing I've family members afflicted by it too ,some you feel sorry for and some you just have to let go ..

So Corbeh has ADHD. He has a short concentration span but yet he can sit on the PlayStation for hours? How does that make any sense? She also said she can manage his behaviour at home while school is not open so she's not medicating him... Is she for real? Maybe I am being too judgmental here but she seems to be concentrating and talking more about the pup than anything else. I do hope the children aren't hurting her, I know some kids can be quite cruel.

I thought she was going to say they'd lost another bird when she talked about MO MO escaping in the house......it's only a matter of time.

I know she does seem more interested in April and the Corbeh issue she will ignore until it gets to breaking point because Tan knows best, she was hugely offended and defensive when they first mentioned the possibly of ADHD to her. It sounds like a bad idea to put him on and off medication went he at school then take him off it for at home and school holidays, he'll not know whats happening to him. She just kept going on about what a good home life he has and he has so much structure and routine....she knows rightly people are now judging her decisions and rightly so. She doesn't want simulation for medication but simulation from the playstation for hours is fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.