Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Isn't she just opening her eyes wider on each one?? 😂 you'll not be a beauty guru looking like stig of the dump ma love

20200526_175824.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sara_M

VIP Member
Remember Gammons wouldnt say her date or venue either. It's not like they have an exclusive with OK ffs 🙄

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
she's replied to a comment someone left today asking if she weighed and will be putting up a vlog, she said she did weigh but it will be tomorrow now as she has extended family issues hmmmmmm
That’s probably code for more drama with us birds, has Mor Mor pissed off now 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Right someone enlighten me ? I saw the town I grew up in (poor me ) and now I wanna know who this is haha
Tanya Derbyshire AKA trim with tan, lost seven stone and had a good following on social media as she shared ideas, gave tips and did cook with me vlogs, always been a bit questionable with hygiene, not washing hands, handling things right after raw meat etc but was quite fun to watch and she did give some good ideas at one point however its all gone way way down hill, she's putting the weight back on, has let herself go big time, sits around all day looking dirtier and scruffier than ever, seems to have money coming out of her ears, buys all sorts week after week, swings from one new obsession to the next and drops the old one like a hot potato, she sells meal plans and claims to be a nutritionist yet the plans seem to consist of packs of ham, tinned potatoes and loads of cheese!
She's also an expert in everything.....or she thinks she is ;) oh and she is always "drawing a line" or "starting again" but never seems to last more than a day or two, her channel is comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Jack0

Chatty Member
“We tell her no when we come downstairs” you do not scold a puppy after the incident has happened. They do not speak English, they do not understand! You only scold them if you catch them in the act.

she made her own bed by putting a puppy pad in the crate (wtf is the point in crate training if you do that?!) so she can lie in it!

Just hilarious since she was so smug about how well she was training April 🤣

• Haha

Griggsy39

After it was mentioned yesterday, I went and had a nosey at that gammons wedding vlog Tab did, and I agree , she looked really pretty and very slim and her whole demeanour just seemed brighter . I think as has been mentioned on here before , that she is suffering from depression and perhaps won’t acknowledge it . Maybe this will be the turning point for her , she just needs to to lose her horrible ,know it all attitude.
I’m not sure about depression, but I bet she is bored shitless!!! When I was her age with 2 little ones I was busy working,looking after the kids, seeing family on weekends, nights out with friends/colleagues/partner,I was well busy. Good times!! I honestly think she needs a job outside the house pronto,she will be in the real world for a change and have real laughs and conversations,instead of just reading comments from strangers. Her kids are at school now,she could easy get something. Not for the money,as her and Chris are “comfortable” of course,but for her own sanity. I feel sorry for her, imagine talking to a camera all day. It would be shit.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Was going to say the same ! what if it turns out the dog has a broken leg ,it will be suffering till she finds the money for an x-ray and possible op .Although it's like someone's put a curse on her ,the way her luck has turned it's been one thing after another. But she'd need to stop with the lip fillers those lips are awful looking they don't enhance her in any way..
Yes they look as topped up as ever 🦆💋
Someone in the comments suggested setting up a go fund me gir April's treatment. Not being funny but she was pissing money through lockdown, sort your poor pup out.

NoseyRosey

Love the way she thought the local Indian ‘restaurant’ was a good idea for her wedding reception but it doesn’t match her high end colour scheme my loofs! I remember her vlogging going there for a £5.99 buffet for her mums birthday and the place looked a dive

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She almost sounds relieved about the venue, now they can have a small wedding and spend as little as possible!
She's so organized and has to have a plan that her and Chris have to discuss the venue when he gets in from work tonight - next cut, can't be bothered to talk about the wedding tonight! :ROFLMAO:

She feels under pressure to keep her Dads plant alive - lets hope she does a better job of that than she did his budgie!

• Haha

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
She's concerned that wearing a cap shows up her eye bags but then says YOLO! :ROFLMAO: WTH! :ROFLMAO:

So her advice is to eat little and often as it fires up your metabolism ma loofs!
No Tarn, eating little and often means your bodeh keeps releasing insulin and then stores the food as fat. Little and often is such an out of date school of thought, has she not heard of fasting or one meal a day (OMAD)
C'mon Tarn, as a nutritionist, you should have a basic knowledge of this too.
Listen to Tan. She knows everything ma loves. Listen to your bodeh. If it's hungry, feed it... If I listened to my bodeh, I'd be the size of a hippo by now. I have to ignore my bodeh telling me that I'm hungreh.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Tanya Derbyshire AKA trim with tan, lost seven stone and had a good following on social media as she shared ideas, gave tips and did cook with me vlogs, always been a bit questionable with hygiene, not washing hands, handling things right after raw meat etc but was quite fun to watch and she did give some good ideas at one point however its all gone way way down hill, she's putting the weight back on, has let herself go big time, sits around all day looking dirtier and scruffier than ever, seems to have money coming out of her ears, buys all sorts week after week, swings from one new obsession to the next and drops the old one like a hot potato, she sells meal plans and claims to be a nutritionist yet the plans seem to consist of packs of ham, tinned potatoes and loads of cheese!
She's also an expert in everything.....or she thinks she is ;) oh and she is always "drawing a line" or "starting again" but never seems to last more than a day or two, her channel is comedy gold
She also has a docile, scruffy husband to be with a passion for Sports Direct and Christmas pjs ... in May.

• Haha
  • Wow

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Catching up on 17 pages!
Oh de aaar😉 I have had a good old giggle at some of these posts this morning and even had to get up periodically to show my husband what I’m laughing at🤣
I stopped watching for a while after they got the dog and then I randomly watched here and there - then she seemed to stop vlogging for a while but yesterday’s wedding vlog has brought me here again!
My immediate thoughts were that they have spent any savings they had for their ‘big budget’ Wedding and now they realise that they don’t have enough time to re save for it! I know it’s 18 months away but things will need paying for before the actual wedding.
Does make me laugh when she says it’s a big budget wedding, she’s doing the flowers and she’s got dresses from the charity shop! Nothing wrong with that but that doesn’t strike me as having a big budget!

Bet she’s regretting having a lockdown spend up now!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Urgh extreme blackhead close ups at this time are not good 🤢
She moans she doesn't go to bed until 10.30 so is hungry all evening......maybe if you didn't eat your tea at 3.30 you wouldn't be!
She also claimed to have cleaned out the birdS so she's a likkle liar ma loves

• Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
I don't personally think its the egg/cheese combo that's a problem. Its like someone, probably lexi (sorry if it wasnt) said Tans house is like the place food goes to die 🤣🤣, its so true. Her food has always looked naff because she doesn't actually know how to cook, I remember her struggling to chop an onion. Even in the early days I used to watch her vlogs for the recipe ideas but no way used them as a cook along. And like with everything else these days her effort levels are zero so its looking worse than ever. Everything she cooks is convenience stuff, tinned/frozen veg, packet pastas, breakfast bars etc. Where are the real fresh ingredients, she just can't be arsed ma luvs.
thats so true, her cook with me vlogs were good for ideas but they way she slopped it all around, chucked it all in the pans and dished it up left a lot to be desired, if she worked in a kitchen she'd totally be sticking her fingers in to taste everything and be picking her arse crack as she cooked the meals

• Sick
  • Haha

Ciechoslava

She cant hold her bladder for 20 mins whilst walking April? Is she out of her mind. This is the next excuse ma luvs ‘wasnt drinking enough as had to walk April twice a day so thats why ive gained ma luvs’ 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I don’t follow her on FB can’t believe she’s not mentioned it on her vlogs lol... maybe because 2 have died, one escaped (freedom!!) RSPCA for that poor puppy 😔
I don't follow her either you can read some of it ,she's too careless to be a pet owner😒

Tan's Fav Pat's bellybuster :ROFLMAO:
98198402_3050000185095415_120839291420016640_o.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

NoseyRosey

I had to laugh at her having her extreme health anxiety and thinking Chris was going to drop down dead then in the next sentence threatening to him that she wasnt going to be able to eat her poached egg until she knew he was ok? 🤷‍♀️ Surely if you were that distraught you wouldn’t even be thinking of food.

• Haha