Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so despite being convinced "cor-behh dint ave ADHD" he has! and all the talk of only medicating him some of the time shows what a thick, know it all she is. made me laugh when she said her walk later would burn off the huge bag of crisps she ate 😂 have an apple ma loof

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the world is allowed to know Corby's diagnosis but Corby's not :unsure: what if some of the kids at school watch her vids I'm sure they'll let him know what he has .I wonder did she get her brother's permission to discuss his private business and it's good to know the little she washes her clothes they're getting tossed around in a machine full of dog tit :poop: :sick:.The loathing she has for MoMo is clear to see it won't be long till it's joining the rest of The Swalking Dead if Tan's anything to do with it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m really confused about his ADHD diagnosis. Without saying too much I work kind of in this arena,and we can’t refer into special services unless the behaviour is apparent at both school and home. The reason given is that impulses cannot be turned on and off through choice for children with ADHD,it’s beyond their control,regardless of environment. Unless he actually is badly behaved at home and she doesn’t really go into it, or she just copes better,which is possible I suppose. But I imagine Corby is more of a handful outside of school then she lets on.....

Reactions: 8
She always maintained he was Ok at home she couldn't understand what the school was getting at ,she thought they were picking on him . That's what my impression of it was ! she used to blame another boy for starting the trouble and Corby would react to the other boy that's when the teacher had to step in ..But Tan knows best ! she mustn't have seen it maybe because she's a bit volatile herself ,it was probably normal behaviour to her until people had to point it out to her .. But like someone said he can sit on the Xbox for hours ? ..He was having panic attacks after he choked on some food and migraines ,tbh I always thought it was down to some sort of stress at home . People on here were commenting about the keyworker being sent out as the school maybe suspected something was going on at home too.

Reactions: 6
I’m really confused about his ADHD diagnosis. Without saying too much I work kind of in this arena,and we can’t refer into special services unless the behaviour is apparent at both school and home. The reason given is that impulses cannot be turned on and off through choice for children with ADHD,it’s beyond their control,regardless of environment. Unless he actually is badly behaved at home and she doesn’t really go into it, or she just copes better,which is possible I suppose. But I imagine Corby is more of a handful outside of school then she lets on.....
I agree, i think he’s definitely more of a handful than she lets on, maybe that’s why she dumps him on the Xbox for a quiet life, who knows?! She does make me laugh though because when he was first referred she was having none of it, she thought she knew best. The school obviously suspected adhd from the start but oh no, Tan wouldn’t have it. I know you can be in denial about your kids but she was fuming after some of those appointments more or less implying they were talking crap. She said her brother had it as a kid too, but he doesn’t really have it anymore, I don’t know much about it but I didn’t think it just went away, maybe it can affect people less as they get older or is she just making it up as she goes along?!

So the world is allowed to know Corby's diagnosis but Corby's not :unsure: what if some of the kids at school watch her vids I'm sure they'll let him know what he has .I wonder did she get her brother's permission to discuss his private business and it's good to know the little she washes her clothes they're getting tossed around in a machine full of dog tit :poop: :sick:.The loathing she has for MoMo is clear to see it won't be long till it's joining the rest of The Swalking Dead if Tan's anything to do with it :rolleyes:
She really can’t be arsed with Mo Mo anymore can she, so much for “us birds will always come first” she’s all for the dog now.
The Swalking Dead 😂😂

Reactions: 9
She’s pissed of cause if she gives corbehhh the medication the dr said he will have a big breakfast and won’t want to eat again until very late at night, so she won’t be able to give uzzz boizzz tea at 3.30 and up in bed glued to there xboxes and playstations at 4pm so she can Netflix and chill

Reactions: 5
She’s pissed of cause if she gives corbehhh the medication the dr said he will have a big breakfast and won’t want to eat again until very late at night, so she won’t be able to give uzzz boizzz tea at 3.30 and up in bed glued to there xboxes and playstations at 4pm so she can Netflix and chill
Never thought of that! She might have to double up on the porrrched eggs so Corbeh has a decent breakfast before school

If her shopping is anything to go by, I can't even imagine her boys get a single bit of nutrition in their diet. All she gets for "tha Boyz" are them poxy deep dish pizza crap, sausage rolls, chocolate craze cereal, and a whole load of other junk. Don't get me wrong, of course my son will have treats. He sometimes has a small chocolate bar, or a packet of crisps and a biscuit but the rest of his diet is carb, protein, fruits (he isn't keen on veg), and once a week he'll have something from the freezer when my husband and I have a curry as we like ours hot. Sure, we are all aware if we have children that sugar makes them extremely hyper.. Even a milk lolly sets my child off lol. So the fact they're eating a load of junk is beyond me. I'm not a perfect parent, he doesn't eat an organic healthy diet but it doesn't consist of sugar laden or saturated crap either. She honestly needs to sort her eating habits out to set a good example to them. She was so amazing with it 3 years or so ago when she lost all that weight and she ate healthy cooked meals every day. She also said the boys had the same thing.. So what on Earth has changed? She's become extremely bone idle. A couch potato, in fact.

She really can’t be arsed with Mo Mo anymore can she, so much for “us birds will always come first” she’s all for the dog now.
The Swalking Dead 😂😂
It's MOR MOR!

Last edited:
  • Haha
The Christmas breakfast alone was shocking who would set that out for two boys ....She has turned into a lazy witch all the kids seem to eat is takeaways . I wonder what they have for lunch while she's sat with a mug shot..

Wow she has fully been tangoed in today’s vlog 🍊

The vlog is mostly about April’s toilet habits and a bit about Corbeh, he’s just an angel at home my loofs and the medication causes suicidal tendencies so Tan is still not convinced and Chris says never will he be medicated. What age is Corbeh? 7? I’m sorry He’s not going to jump of a bridge or hang himself after slowly being introduced to an appropriate level of medication under supervision of a doctor and a committed parent. Sounds harsh and the topic should not be taken lightly but it seems it is a rare side effect but they obviously have to to make you fully aware.

Grrrr cannot stand the thickness of these two!

that fake tan fail has just made her look even more filthy than usual, washed her hair last night apparently.....what with ma love, frraaaaa laarrrt? she does know shampoo is a general requirement? always looks like she just did a quick head dunk in the water.
Her and Chris sound like a pair of complete thickos at the best of time but to be so against medication that has potential to help their child makes me angry, they get blinkers on and thats it they know best. They should have kept that private and done research, spoken to professionals and made an informed decision, not one based on the comments section of youtube. Chris is apparently adamant he won't let him be medicated, this is from a guy who likes to hang out in the bathroom singing elvis songs with strangers, with his ball sack hung as low as possible in his fave joggers, think he needs some meds too!!

• Haha
that fake tan fail has just made her look even more filthy than usual, washed her hair last night apparently.....what with ma love, frraaaaa laarrrt? she does know shampoo is a general requirement? always looks like she just did a quick head dunk in the water.
Her and Chris sound like a pair of complete thickos at the best of time but to be so against medication that has potential to help their child makes me angry, they get blinkers on and thats it they know best. They should have kept that private and done research, spoken to professionals and made an informed decision, not one based on the comments section of youtube. Chris is apparently adamant he won't let him be medicated, this is from a guy who likes to hang out in the bathroom singing elvis songs with strangers, with his ball sack hung as low as possible in his fave joggers, think he needs some meds too!!
I agree, they’re so thick its embarrassing. Let’s face it, they’ll end up giving him the medication in the end but Tan knows best 🙄
I think the skinneh coffeh must have binned her off because it’s gone from the description in the videos, surely you’ll still be buying it ma love as you’ve said it’s been wonderful for years?! A bit like your mate Gammons with the Musclefood 🤔. What about the beauty locks, that did wonders for your hair ma love, oh hang on 😂

If her shopping is anything to go by, I can't even imagine her boys get a single bit of nutrition in their diet. All she gets for "tha Boyz" are them poxy deep dish pizza crap, sausage rolls, chocolate craze cereal, and a whole load of other junk. Don't get me wrong, of course my son will have treats. He sometimes has a small chocolate bar, or a packet of crisps and a biscuit but the rest of his diet is carb, protein, fruits (he isn't keen on veg), and once a week he'll have something from the freezer when my husband and I have a curry as we like ours hot. Sure, we are all aware if we have children that sugar makes them extremely hyper.. Even a milk lolly sets my child off lol. So the fact they're eating a load of junk is beyond me. I'm not a perfect parent, he doesn't eat an organic healthy diet but it doesn't consist of sugar laden or saturated crap either. She honestly needs to sort her eating habits out to set a good example to them. She was so amazing with it 3 years or so ago when she lost all that weight and she ate healthy cooked meals every day. She also said the boys had the same thing.. So what on Earth has changed? She's become extremely bone idle. A couch potato, in fact.

It's MOR MOR!
Sorry, yes it Mor Mor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If they’re not going to medicate corbehhh what about all those poor kids in his class at school who’s lessons are disrupted and the kids who he bully’s? So they’re lives have to be a misery because he’s gonna act like a nasty little twit at school cause his parents are thick? The dad looks like someone of the hills have eyes I think he has problems, so irresponsible it makes my blood boil! I have first hand knowledge of this as one of my child’s school time is affected by a horrid twit child who’s parents won’t do anything, and believe me it can be heartbreaking at times

• Sad
If they’re not going to medicate corbehhh what about all those poor kids in his class at school who’s lessons are disrupted and the kids who he bully’s? So they’re lives have to be a misery because he’s gonna act like a nasty little twit at school cause his parents are thick? The dad looks like someone of the hills have eyes I think he has problems, so irresponsible it makes my blood boil! I have first hand knowledge of this as one of my child’s school time is affected by a horrid twit child who’s parents won’t do anything, and believe me it can be heartbreaking at times
Yes ! I said before , he wouldn’t look out of place on crime watch ! Poor kid , he will be causing trouble in class , being told off , isolated by other kids and he won’t understand why , because he can not control his behaviour. He has no hope with them as his parents . Speaking from experience of the medication , it’s usually heavily monitored by the paediatrician to begin . At the first sign of negative side effects , you would take him off and try another as they’re are lots of kinds .

She’s such an ignoramus, she really is. She puts way too much information on Corbeh’s issues online, surely the lad is entitled to some sense of privacy? As well as putting herself online covered in grime and filth. That vlog with the pads and her filthy finger nails did it for me, I can’t watch her anymore, she physically repulses me. She needs to put her phone down, take some interest in her personal hygiene and spend some quality time with her kids. Vile creature.

Reactions: 10
I think you can just tell by the way corbehhh behaves and the way his parents are so thick he has no structure. She has even said on a past vlog him and his friend ganged up on another boy at school and tripped him up and he was seriously hurt and dirty tan was called into the school because the boys mother had complained that corbehhhh was bulling him. she was just dead light hearted about it like ohhhh boizzz will be boizzz, well you need to get him on those meds and get in the shower! I feel so sorry for that boys mum who was tripped up! I'm sorry I hate bully kids!

Reactions: 8
I'm also wondering whether her channel is actually aimed at children? I remember that COPPA thing that YouTube was talking about but she said her channel is mature content.. Well I'm sorry but surely she shouldn't be showing her children or talking about them etc. if that's the case? I haven't fully read up about this so please correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: 4
The pill I’m on has the side affect of depression. If you read the side affects of all medication you’d never take anything.

also wouldn’t telling Corby about his diagnosis and explaining it to him, help him understand why he feels and acts a certain way? I’m not a Dr but just a thought. Might help him feel less frustrated.

She seems on the fence/leaning towards medication but with Chris so against it she will give in to what he says. I really do think Tan is willing to try medication for Corby but won't stand up for her own son in regards to Chris' attitude about it. I read a few replies she posted on the latest video and she said they're trying the natural routes and it can be controlled without medication. I have ADHD and have read a lot of books and watched youtube videos from the experts. They all say that medication is the best tool we have for ADHD. Medication will not cure it but it slows the brain down enough that combing it with our learned coping skills makes life and interactions with neurotypical people a lot easier.

I hope she does attend those support groups and workshops offered by ADHD Northwest. Chris needs to be a part of it as well but it sounds like he's in deep denial. I think he's doing more harm than Tan, honestly. I understand it's a stressful and overwhelming time but they need to think about Corby. He's in for a long road ahead and he'll need supportive parents to advocate for him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.