Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said she was weighing in today then not again until November, im looking forward to seeing the results, im sure she thinks she will have lost a stone but with all the carbs and cheese she eats and the fact she does almost zero movement I can't see it being a big loss at all, she spends most of her day on the sofa or the bed.....get up my love, move round more and burn them calories off

Reactions: 3
She's completely lost her way with youtube and Instagram. She's very clearly not enjoying it.. though it's hard to tell with her rubber face. Her hygiene is at an all time low. She is a one trick pony who got lucky with a following and now she can't even do that. She's a has been with nothing new to offer. Her life is very mundane, dirty and boring. Surely even she's not too stupid to realise most people are watching to take the piss! It cringes me out to watch her these days. Though I am gonna carry on to see the wedding of the year... if it ever happens 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
and just for a change they had corned beef hash for tea.....I called it with the meal plan ;) todays tea will be leftover corned beef hash

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she said she was weighing in today then not again until November, im looking forward to seeing the results, im sure she thinks she will have lost a stone but with all the carbs and cheese she eats and the fact she does almost zero movement I can't see it being a big loss at all, she spends most of her day on the sofa or the bed.....get up my love, move round more and burn them calories off
I think she thinks she will have had a decent loss and will be disappointed. I predict a tekkaway binge in the coming days! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Typical tan response
Shes a liar and lazy. Just watched one of my favourite youtubers who was apologising because YouTube had added in ads and normally she goes in and removes the ones they add in. She had forgotten this time and people were getting ads every 5 minutes.

This is her “job” and she’s too lazy to edit or remove annoying ads etc.

Reactions: 4
Tbf, she looks a lot better in today's vlog than she has in a long time! Hair washed (and brushed), skin looks better. Maybe she had mental health issues, I know when I was in the depths of my depression, I physically couldn't go for a shower, it just seemed like so much effort. The musclefood stuff looks rank 😬 between our Tan and Gammons, I have for sure been put off buying it for life.
I think if she seriously has issues, she would talk about them, why not, she talks about every other aspect of her life!
No, she's just plain lazy.

Reactions: 3
lets face it if she can't be bothered to pick a thumbnail and is happy for the appalling ones youtube auto fills then she certainly can't be bothered to edit out extra adverts, she is lazy as they come!

Reactions: 6
Credit where its due she actually looked well today, clean and fresh. I do think her face looked a bit slimmer too.

What was with the head wobble attitude about the receipt, no one asked ma love and you didn't show us it anyway 🤣

Credit where its due she actually looked well today, clean and fresh. I do think her face looked a bit slimmer too.

What was with the head wobble attitude about the receipt, no one asked ma love and you didn't show us it anyway 🤣
i felt like that was a slight dig at Jane there. ‘I paid for it myself’ (unlike some 😏) kinda thing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently (this was from the very transparent and honest Rosie Henshaw), if you skip the ads then they don't get paid for it. However some videos have about 2 10second ads and I'm unable to skip them as it doesn't allow me! Does this mean she will get paid for that?

I remember watching a YouTuber for a pattern as I crochet and she had 24 ads in 34 min video. Unbelievable. I couldn't follow it because ads kept coming every 5 mins. Are they really that desperate? I know they probably need to make revenue somehow and a couple of ads or maybe 3, fine.. but seriously that amount is just taking the absolute piss, especially if they want their subscribers to watch their content.
I am subscribed to youtube red, i think its called that dh sorted it, and i dont get ads so i dont think these lot get paid from my views 😉

Reckon she is jealous that Jane got a months worth for free and her buying it and promoting it may lead to a freebie 😉

Last edited:
I am subscribed to youtube red, i think its called that dh sorted it, and i dont get ads so i dont think these lot get paid from my views 😉

Reckon she is jealous that Jane got a months worth for free and her buying it and promoting it may lead to a freebie 😉
Yeah she used to colab with them quite a bit but has made a point the last few times of saying she paid for it because she loves it so much (or she's hoping they will give her it free next time). Thing is she has been floundering and carefree for too long that what she built her brand on has faded away, I think she thought she wanted that but has now realised that her business is dead in the water, people don't want her to front their brands because she is a terrible advert. Sparse n tarce, skinneh coffeh, skinneh cafe, muscle food and I'm sure there's more, all done with her now.

Yeah she used to colab with them quite a bit but has made a point the last few times of saying she paid for it because she loves it so much (or she's hoping they will give her it free next time). Thing is she has been floundering and carefree for too long that what she built her brand on has faded away, I think she thought she wanted that but has now realised that her business is dead in the water, people don't want her to front their brands because she is a terrible advert. Sparse n tarce, skinneh coffeh, skinneh cafe, muscle food and I'm sure there's more, all done with her now.
I remember the skinny coffehs...."breakfast is a vanillia skinneh coffeh...." and that was it, no launching into the features and benefits of it. If you see other youtubers with things they speak about the product everytime its mentioned regardless if they spoke about it in the previous video.
Reckon they dumped her for not talking about them often enough.

I think it was more likely at us before we start going on about her not doing #AD
I paid for it myself unlike them two fatsos from Eastbourne 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet skinny cafe took one look at her bake with me vlogs using their mixes and thought never again! She was terrible in them and who can forget the close ups of her scoffing the brownies and talking with them all stuck in her teeth

cake.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You can tell our Tan is well pissed off that she paid for her muscle food hamper herself. ‘I’ve got the receipt and everything’’
Ooh she had a right attitude on her over that! Defo not happy with certain “friends” getting free food from MF

who the hell asked for any sort of beauty or grooming tutorial from Waynetta? "thuv asked ow i do ma brows"
that meat hamper looked crap for the money she paid, those chicken meatballs looked like testicles removed from the sack!

download an adblocker, I watch everything with one on and never ever see and advert or line their greedy pockets ma love ;)
Omg yes they do 🤣🤣🤣

I have to agree, I think she’s looking slimmer! The difference in her when she washes her hair and makes a bit of an effort, sadly it never lasts very long 🤢

Ooh she had a right attitude on her over that! Defo not happy with certain “friends” getting free food from MF

Omg yes they do 🤣🤣🤣

I have to agree, I think she’s looking slimmer! The difference in her when she washes her hair and makes a bit of an effort, sadly it never lasts very long 🤢
Maybe she knows we're nearing a new thread 🤪

• Haha
who the hell asked for any sort of beauty or grooming tutorial from Waynetta? "thuv asked ow i do ma brows"
that meat hamper looked crap for the money she paid, those chicken meatballs looked like testicles removed from the sack!

download an adblocker, I watch everything with one on and never ever see and advert or line their greedy pockets ma love ;)
That meat looks gross :sick: for something that's supposed to be lean there's clearly lumps of white fat running through it ! it must be easily 30% fat..

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.