Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its because she never washes, she had a bath the other day and when she got out her hair was still the same grimy mess and scraped up as when she got in, didn't even wash it, she never looks like she has a face wash or cleanse etc shes just a filth packet
I used to think you were a bit harsh on the hygiene matters 🙊😂
I dont think that any more. She really needs to sort it out though, I feel like she tells us she has had a bath to prove she does, so why isn't she washing her hair?
The odd occasion whe she has you can see it looks sleek and shiny, the dirtier it gets the more it pokes out making her look like a spider plant until its even just stuck to her head, the wet look ma loves.

Reactions: 5
I used to think you were a bit harsh on the hygiene matters 🙊😂
I dont think that any more. She really needs to sort it out though, I feel like she tells us she has had a bath to prove she does, so why isn't she washing her hair?
The odd occasion whe she has you can see it looks sleek and shiny, the dirtier it gets the more it pokes out making her look like a spider plant until its even just stuck to her head, the wet look ma loves.
I can see why people think that, I am a stickler for cleanliness, I just think as long as there is soap and water in this world there is no need to resemble captain cavemans missus but I also think I mention it a lot as im shocked she is ok with putting herself out there looking like that, she never used to be as bad and its not just her its her clothes, her house....everything. I do have a very good eye for detail hence me spotting the hairy skirting boards and grotty grout ;) but once you start to see the deeper filth its hard not to be repulsed.
Spider plant made ma laugh 😂 or greasy medusa LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s the dryness of her dinners that turns my stomach, my mouth shrivels up looking at overcooked dry pork and vegetables - no sauce or gravy. I’d need six pints of water to get it down the hatch 🤢
Pretty sure she once said she covers most of her meals in 'heinz saucy sauce' 🤢

• Sick
I think she probably never had an actual job because she has to defend absolutely every bleeping thing anyone says. I can absolutely tell she doesn't like being told what to do... Like someone told her not to do the face peel and she said she knows what she's doing under supervision of ma best friend Meg and look how that ended up. Someone said on her recent video about not overworking pugs as they mostly have breathing problems and as usual she says "I know". This woman absolutely knows everything does she? When she asks for help or opinions and someone gives it to her, she always says something negative or defensive back. I can't make judgments but I think in real life she's a right cheeky woman who backchats!

Shes at home all the time! Me and hubs are out the house from 7am to 6:30pm most days and still somehow find time to give the kitchen and bathroom a quick wipe. Takes 5 minutes one you'e washed your pots
I cant rest at night until iv given the kitchen a going over! The thing is her kids are old enough to look after themselves as in dont need the attention of a baby or a toddler etc so she could really use that time to deep clean and cook a nice meal 🤣 most of us have a family at home, you cant use the busy mum excuse because half the things she does is unnecessary and that yellow coat always looks rank

Reactions: 5
I think she probably never had an actual job because she has to defend absolutely every bleeping thing anyone says. I can absolutely tell she doesn't like being told what to do... Like someone told her not to do the face peel and she said she knows what she's doing under supervision of ma best friend Meg and look how that ended up. Someone said on her recent video about not overworking pugs as they mostly have breathing problems and as usual she says "I know". This woman absolutely knows everything does she? When she asks for help or opinions and someone gives it to her, she always says something negative or defensive back. I can't make judgments but I think in real life she's a right cheeky woman who backchats!
She knows absolutely everything ma love, don’t dare challenge her on anything you’ll get a snotty comment! She’s an expert on beauty treatments, claiming for car accidents, behavioural issues in kids, possible adhd and medication, dogs even though she’s only had one a few weeks, wedding planning, nutrition, yeah I know 🤣 the list goes on ma love 😂

I cant rest at night until iv given the kitchen a going over! The thing is her kids are old enough to look after themselves as in dont need the attention of a baby or a toddler etc so she could really use that time to deep clean and cook a nice meal 🤣 most of us have a family at home, you cant use the busy mum excuse because half the things she does is unnecessary and that yellow coat always looks rank
It’s probably never seen the washing machine ma love 🤣

Reactions: 6
I can see why people think that, I am a stickler for cleanliness, I just think as long as there is soap and water in this world there is no need to resemble captain cavemans missus but I also think I mention it a lot as im shocked she is ok with putting herself out there looking like that, she never used to be as bad and its not just her its her clothes, her house....everything. I do have a very good eye for detail hence me spotting the hairy skirting boards and grotty grout ;) but once you start to see the deeper filth its hard not to be repulsed.
Spider plant made ma laugh 😂 or greasy medusa LOL
You see I'm not very observant generally. I dont always look at the bigger picture as I'm that confused by what she is saying mostly. Its more like now I think how did I NOT notice, as you say she has definitely got worse but the filth signs were there already. She does literally look like she smells vinegary these days 🤢

• Haha
Someone asked her about the birds, she said they’ve still got two birds and you can hear them on the vlogs. I’m sure I’ve only heard them once since the whole fb post about Belle pissing off, it’s odd the way she hasn’t shown them on the vlogs, not letting on that you lost another one maloof 🤔

Someone asked her about the birds, she said they’ve still got two birds and you can hear them on the vlogs. I’m sure I’ve only heard them once since the whole fb post about Belle pissing off, it’s odd the way she hasn’t shown them on the vlogs, not letting on that you lost another one maloof 🤔
Yeah, the birds are pretty quite now ;)

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s odd because it’s all you could hear before!
She bought the gravel for the bottom of the cage to clean it out she said,but there hasn't been a sighting of the birds for about a month.I think she's even took the film off the kitchen door ,so she mustn't let them fly around now.They're obviously playing second fiddle to April ..

Reactions: 4
If her dad’s funeral is anything to go by her family look like drinkers who like to have a good time. So wonder what they’ll think. The opposites of Chris and Tan really!
She does look really slimmer and cleaner here dare I say it. Harsh as it sounds they look like the sort of people I'd try and avoid on a night out or anywhere 😳🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a lying cow, trying to say she thought she had addressed the situation with ‘us birds’ on another vlog. She knows she didn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
lair liar massive conks on fire.......no way did she think she's talked about it because if she had she would have kept mentioning it in the vlogs since then, clearly read here and thought ooops been found out ma loves better get a story together sharpish

pretty sharp edit at 07.35 minutes right after she says they've not had the best track record with budgies......losing 3 out of 4 is bloody neglect Tan!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
lair liar massive conks on fire.......no way did she think she's talked about it because if she had she would have kept mentioning it in the vlogs since then, clearly read here and thought ooops been found out ma loves better get a story together sharpish

pretty sharp edit at 07.35 minutes right after she says they've not had the best track record with budgies......losing 3 out of 4 is bloody neglect Tan!
She shouldn't be allowed pets. Wonder how long the dog will last 🙄

• Sad
Why doesn’t she look what day date and month it is before she starts?! 🙄 she’s obviously telling porkies because every other word is erm! That was a long 14 minutes! 🤣

• Haha
She shouldn't be allowed pets. Wonder how long the dog will last 🙄
she even got another one to replace Belle so"mor-mor" didn't fret but has said once they die she's not getting anymore because of the "heartbreak" chuffing heartbreak....it was neglect plain and simple, she's read here I think, as she keeps saying she's addressing comments and doesn't want people to think she's not telling the truth etc, exactly what we've all discussed here and lets face it one look at the thread title tells her we're onto her ;)

She cant hold her bladder for 20 mins whilst walking April? Is she out of her mind. This is the next excuse ma luvs ‘wasnt drinking enough as had to walk April twice a day so thats why ive gained ma luvs’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she talks about those daily walks like she's doing a triathlon, im surprised she's not awarded herself a medal for it yet....even cancelled her gym membership because she no longer needs it now she does two twenty minute walks a day, looks more to me like she just stands around charring while April runs round the grass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.