Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why is she taking her make up off with hyaluronic acid pads is she off her head?! Acids should go nowhere near eyes and definitely shouldnt be rubbed into the sensitive eye area 😩😩 and how dirty are her nails whilst she shows the pads closer to the camera. Vom 🤢
came to say the same about her nails, look at the state of them, she's been picking her pebbles for sure ma loves ;) dirty buggar!!!

tan.jpg

so she's "blowing her own trumpet" about how good her skin looks, then shines a light on her face and has that many blackheads it looks like someone had the pepper grinder out on her, does she clean anything.....ever....at all??? the pad she used to clean her face looked like it had done the floor first

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
its classic mean girls scenario with helen and jane, they latched onto Tan as part of the SW community as at the time she had a great social media presence, loads of views on her vlogs, success every week on the weight loss, brands reaching out to work with her etc, they decided to be friends with her to hang on her coat tails, you can see by the look in their eyes its all fake, they envied her, wanted a bit of the same success so pretended to be besties, Tan being a bit dim as she is didn't see this and was really chuffed to be in the gang, helen and jane would have sly digs all the time and it never really seemed authentic on their side, the caravan vlog was very telling, it was awkward watching it never mind being there!
Now she's let herself go, lost her brand deals, not doing great with weight loss they don't want to know her, Jane never mentions her, they don't seem to interact at all.

lexiloo

VIP Member
What the hell happened to the Gammons and the other dumpy ones? What happened to Slim con? I think all her slimming world YouTube mates have completely fucked her off, did she not go to slim con 2019? or was it cancelled because it was shite?
it got cancelled, gammons and a few more threw Patrick under the bus and milked it for all its worth, funny thing was most due to attend as guest speakers had porked up anyway, it was very much slimCON

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I remember a few years ago (I have a sponge memory, it’s a blessing and a curse haha) that she was getting abusive phone calls from a family member alot including in the middle of the night, even though they were blocked they would call from a private number/other people’s phones, leave horrible voicemails etc etc, so I am assuming it was from her dad as he was an alcoholic and it seems to fit. So maybe he said some god awful things to her and she didn’t want involved with him but now feels guilty which is quite natural I guess. Addiction is a horrible thing and can turn people completely different. Anyway, not sticking up for her, I just think there was more to the story with her dad than we know.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
That hair was disgusting! I thought it was just washed as it was wet then when she was brushing it, I realised it was grease! How can you cope with hair WET with GREASE?! I have never let my hair get that greasy (might get a little when Iv had flu and not been able to wash it as iv been too ill but thats once in my life!)

• Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
so tea "were gonna be pork loins, veg and new potatoes" but she managed to burn the new potatoes....the tinned spuds that just require a bit of heating up.....she burnt 😂 so this was tea.....any wonder she's not excited by her food? that pork looks like a chuffing tongue

tan.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
I think she's not weighing because she knows she's eaten too much, she hardly shows us anything and admitted to eating the kids chips, a load of biscuits and a few other bits, she says she's not counting syns strictly which means she's scoffing more than she should be. This is her damage control for sure.
Can't wait for her week of SW meals although I feel I can guess....
mon - corned beef hash
tues - left over corned beef hash
wed - tuna pasta
thursday - left over tuna pasta
friday - left over corned beef hash found at the back of the fridge
saturday - leftover tuna pasta
saunday - tekkaway mug shot and spinach

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
clear to see they're skint and she has lost interest, its hilarious, all that planning and buying every wedding themed item going at the start and now she can't be arsed to talk about re planning it ma loves, lets face it she can hardly be arsed to get off the sofa or out of bed these days, she said she had done a whole house deep clean.....show us the hairy skirting board Tan or it never happened ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
how does she get any new subs or followers when all they see is her sat around moaning, picking her hooter with hair so greasy she could cook on it in this heat? she gets more like Waynetta slob by the vlog

tan.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Griggsy39

she classically always loses a lot to start with as she gets very bloated and seems to retain water, its not that she looks slimmer as such its just less puffy, she then usually slows to a steady 1-2 pounds a week if she sticks to plan but Tan being Tan gets bored and starts allowing herself tekk-aways and buffets etc then before long she regains the good loss and is warrrrping the slate clean yet again, I hope she proves me wrong, I hope she sticks with it, ups her game, starts bothering about her appearance again and shows Drizella and Anastasia ;) ;) how its done! they would hate Tan to be slinky again and look good while they sit there like puffer fish moaning about losing and regaining the same pound over and over
In all honesty Tan looked really quite slim even when she was actually over her target of 11 or whatever it is, she is lucky in that way. She actually has a really nice shape when she’s on it properly, she looked lovely at Jane’s wedding. Jane and Helen would realistically need to lose about 5 stone each to achieve that look because they are both short.

• Haha

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Not only a brass neck but thick as shit to put the truth all over YouTube . Guys I’ve just emailed my insurance company and lied to them guys. It’s not true my loves. I still have the money I’m claiming I don’t have me loves. Just starting my day off with a bit of insurance fraud me loves. Only sensible thing to do now me loves is to post what I’m doing all over YouTube for everyone to see me loves and to actually say the words it’s not true out my own mouth . Sounds like a great plan me loves.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Ciechoslava

Credit where its due she actually looked well today, clean and fresh. I do think her face looked a bit slimmer too.

What was with the head wobble attitude about the receipt, no one asked ma love and you didn't show us it anyway 🤣
i felt like that was a slight dig at Jane there. ‘I paid for it myself’ (unlike some 😏) kinda thing 🤣🤣

• Haha

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
She looked fine til she started getting lip fillers now she looks awful. Sorry to be mean but they just look horrible on her.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Just seen her update video. I do feel for her, she’s got a lot going on!
I do but if I'm honest she annoyed me with the April update, gone against every bit of advice. Hasn't persisted with the crate training and now the poor dog is injured.

lexiloo

VIP Member
shes pathetic, sitting there moaning about how she doesn't want to weigh, doesn't feel right doing it, needs to put herself first, what are you on about you melt? you've branded yourself as weight loss channel, you sell meal plans based on it yet sit there day in day out scoffing more cheese than the mouse from Tom & Jerry! get a grip, either do the weigh ins and show the results or stop daily vlogging your shite meals and harping on about being on plan, I don't know any "plan" that delivers results letting you scoff nothing but poached eggs, toast, butter, cheese, pasta, mayo and chocolate digestives but you know best ma love ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I dont believe that they take April out for a wee and poo at 11:30pm every night and when Tan goes downstairs at 5am she has pooed in her bed. Must be something really affecting or stressing the poor wee dog, that’s not it just needing to go again naturally, a trained puppy by this stage should know where it goes to the toilet, maybe the odd accident but not both kinds every night. She’s doing something wrong, people have tried to advise in the comments but no Tan knows best
She doesn’t have a clue! She fucked it from the start by putting the puppy pad in the crate/pen and making the poor dog think it was okay to do her business in there. Even though she was told that that wasn’t the way to do it, Professor Tan, expert in everything, knows it all and did it her own (wrong) way. Poor April must be dead confused now.