Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't she just opening her eyes wider on each one?? 😂 you'll not be a beauty guru looking like stig of the dump ma love

20200526_175824.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This meal makes me lose weight as it puts me off eating......I just can't imagine a runny yolk spilling out all over a thick slab of rubber looking cheese, honestly gives me the shudders, then she's also got butter under that too, how the hell is that a healthy meal??
She slathers butter on her bread and toast and calls it a syn. In reality its probably 1/2 a syn per tspn which wouldn't cover my littlest toe nail 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Urgh extreme blackhead close ups at this time are not good 🤢
She moans she doesn't go to bed until 10.30 so is hungry all evening......maybe if you didn't eat your tea at 3.30 you wouldn't be!
She also claimed to have cleaned out the birdS so she's a likkle liar ma loves

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She moans she doesn't go to bed until 10.30 so is hungry all evening......maybe if you didn't eat your tea at 3.30 you wouldn't be!
I noticed when she was sitting in the living room there was no bird noises at all 😬 for months all you can hear in the background of her videos are the birds lol. Do you reckon she’s gotten rid of us birds (or at least the last remaining bird) now that she has a new toy (April)? Or maybe MoMo is shitting itself incase he/she is the next one to ‘disappear’ so is being extra quiet so as not to upset the humans lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why doesn't she just go to boots and buy a decent mascara instead of begging people on the internet to send her a Primark one? Why is she so greasy? Why is she still lying about those birds? Where's momo? Why isn't her tiny puppy put on a leash outside? Why am I so invested in this dirtballs life? 😂😂 nothing has the ability to annoy me more at 9.30 in the morning than she does I think I need a break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she just go to boots and buy a decent mascara instead of begging people on the internet to send her a Primark one? Why is she so greasy? Why is she still lying about those birds? Where's momo? Why isn't her tiny puppy put on a leash outside? Why am I so invested in this dirtballs life? 😂😂 nothing has the ability to annoy me more at 9.30 in the morning than she does I think I need a break 😂
I got the notification for the video and just can’t be arsed with her boring crap today, she’s so irritating. She wants to get off her arse 😂 I agree, why so bloody greasy 🤢
Yeah where’s “us birds”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I got the notification for the video and just can’t be arsed with her boring crap today, she’s so irritating. She wants to get off her arse 😂 I agree, why so bloody greasy 🤢
Yeah where’s “us birds”
I mean it comes to something when your dog actually looks cleaner than you 🤷😂 there's no excuse for not showering. I reckon she's got rid of the last one, never hear it chirping anymore!

Reactions: 7
She's packed on the pounds for sure no hiding it now .I thought her mum had severe asthma and was shielding? but able to go to the park with Tan.I see Chris has ditched the full length trackkies to shorts, that's a first,and poor April like we thought was nearly gobbled up by a moody bigger dog ,but still she had her off the lead,will she ever learn :rolleyes: poor MoMo must have died of a broken heart after Tan wiped out it's entire family in a matter of week's, there wasn't as much as a chirp coming from the cage😬But all I'm glad for is smelly vision never came to fruition for I'd say the biggest landfill site in the world would have a better odour than the Burnley fatberg :sick: Have a bath Tan ffs🤮

• Haha
I really don’t get it either, why does she eat so early? I reckon it’s so she can pack the kids off upstairs so she can sit on
her arse watching Netflix!

She's packed on the pounds for sure no hiding it now .I thought her mum had severe asthma and was shielding? but able to go to the park with Tan.I see Chris has ditched the full length trackkies to shorts, that's a first,and poor April like we thought was nearly gobbled up by a moody bigger dog ,but still she had her off the lead,will she ever learn :rolleyes: poor MoMo must have died of a broken heart after Tan wiped out it's entire family in a matter of week's, there wasn't as much as a chirp coming from the cage😬But all I'm glad for is smelly vision never came to fruition for I'd say the biggest landfill site in the world would have a better odour than the Burnley fatberg :sick: Have a bath Tan ffs🤮
I caved in and watched 😂. Omg, I thought the big dog was going to get April and yes why the hell has she got her off the lead she’s tiny, she’s absolutely thick and just won’t be told. Yeah I thought her Mum was shielding too 🤔. She looked so scruffy, can’t believe she puts herself on camera like that 🤢. Yep she’s defo piled the weight on in the last few months hasn’t she. Time to change your channel name ma love

Reactions: 4
I see shes back to risking the good people of Burnley with her driving / vlogging 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I really don’t get it either, why does she eat so early? I reckon it’s so she can pack the kids off upstairs so she can sit on
her arse watching Netflix!
exactly, she said she goes to bed around 10.30 yet we've all seen her yawning her head off in her grubby pj's from 6.30 all tucked up in bed, she spends half her life on the sofa and the other half sprawled in bed! she kept banging on about doing twenty minute walks like it was a mni marathon, we've been doing hour long walks during lock down and now a couple of times a day so we can get out in the fresh air, shes such a lazy buggar

Reactions: 6
14 stone and pushing into a size 12. Fuuuuck off! Why is she such a liar? It really annoys me 😂 does she not know that we've seen her size 14 labels plenty of times? But she doesn't want to buy any size 14 clothes 🤨. Cancelling her gym membership because she walks April, The woman is just a train wreck!
Right!? I'm 11 stone and I'm a size 14 at a push at 12 SOMTIMES depends on what.

Reactions: 6
Would she be a size 12 in denim shorts I don’t think so she might get into size 12 legging type shorts cause the bad boys can fair stretch 😂

• Haha
Would she be a size 12 in denim shorts I don’t think so she might get into size 12 legging type shorts cause the bad boys can fair stretch 😂
Aye, that’s true - my size 18 arse can fit into a size 14 leggings but denim shorts in that size wouldnt go past my knees lol. No way our Tan is a 12!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.