Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clean your cooker you filthy mare! 🤮

View attachment 140731

so she's titled the vlog "a very active day" yet sends most of it complaining how tired she is, yawning her head off and laid on the bed in her stained top.......edging out of a sarrrze ten ma loves ;)

View attachment 140736
Jesus, that cooker is disgusting! For someone who spends all day at home even pre lockdown this is just pure laziness 🤢
Yes seeing as it was such an active day all she does in moan she’s tired and yawns more than ever. Cover your mouth maloof ffs we don’t wanna the inside of your gob! God, she’s such a slob! How long until she starts banging on about her crappy meal plans again 🙄. I really can’t believe the change in her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus, that cooker is disgusting! For someone who spends all day at home even pre lockdown this is just pure laziness 🤢
Yes seeing as it was such an active day all she does in moan she’s tired and yawns more than ever. Cover your mouth maloof ffs we don’t wanna the inside of your gob! God, she’s such a slob! How long until she starts banging on about her crappy meal plans again 🙄. I really can’t believe the change in her
her vlogs need to come with a public health warning, ive already stopped watching them if im eating or even drinking as they make me queasy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It shows how thick he is, and how big Tan has got
just watched it, he sounds like a proper plum 😂 voodoo tree.....at least we can see where Tan got the inspo for the shrine at the top of her stairs ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just watched it, he sounds like a proper plum 😂 voodoo tree.....at least we can see where Tan got the inspo for the shrine at the top of her stairs ;)
Some of the dolls hanging from it looked cleaner than Tan 😂

• Haha
In the vlog she makes the cheeseburger pasta she says she doesn’t like pickled onions what is she eating pickled onions in one of her other vlogs she says she doesn’t like salad and what’s she eating a bloody salad, well if you can that a salad. Imagine even showing that cooker that was absolutely disgusting 🤮 does she like the fact she’s minging and shows how minging her house is I know we all can get our cookers in a state but I certainly wouldn’t be showing it on YouTube. She really adds fuel to the fire that yin. We know she reads on here but shows that on yourself grim 😂 the grim reeker of Burnley at the shrine tree she doesn’t use a scythe it’s her stench that kills everyone off steer clear ma loofs 🤣

• Haha
In the vlog she makes the cheeseburger pasta she says she doesn’t like pickled onions what is she eating pickled onions in one of her other vlogs she says she doesn’t like salad and what’s she eating a bloody salad, well if you can that a salad. Imagine even showing that cooker that was absolutely disgusting 🤮 does she like the fact she’s minging and shows how minging her house is I know we all can get our cookers in a state but I certainly wouldn’t be showing it on YouTube. She really adds fuel to the fire that yin. We know she reads on here but shows that on yourself grim 😂 the grim reeker of Burnley at the shrine tree she doesn’t use a scythe it’s her stench that kills everyone off steer clear ma loofs 🤣
April must have no sense of smell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
April must have no sense of smell 😂
Poor thing definitely can’t cause she’s always snuggled into Tan unless the wee thing likes smelling stinking things afterall they do go about smelling other dogs shite 😂😂😂

• Haha
The spinach has made a return, the only veg she ever seems to use and piles her plate high with it regardless of what else she's having, I did think she'd got back on the cooking from scratch but no its a jar of curry sauce at 8.5 syns EACH so I guess she's not back on it as she claims to be ma loofs, can't be arsed ma loofs ;)

Reactions: 6
The spinach has made a return, the only veg she ever seems to use and piles her plate high with it regardless of what else she's having, I did think she'd got back on the cooking from scratch but no its a jar of curry sauce at 8.5 syns EACH so I guess she's not back on it as she claims to be ma loofs, can't be arsed ma loofs ;)
That’s the first thing I thought when I saw the pic but then I saw the caption, no she defo can’t be arsed

Reactions: 5
That’s the first thing I thought when I saw the pic but then I saw the caption, no she defo can’t be arsed
She starves herself all day then binges in the evenings ,that's her downfall .That tin of soup wouldn't fill a hole in my tooth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You watch as soon as the kids go back to school properly she will be drawing the laarrnn and blaming lockdown and having the boiyzzz at home for any gains.
I can't get over how she ruined the boiyzz camping night because SHE was uncomfortable. The way she was going on with herself anyone would have thought she was taking part in alone in the wild! 4am? She could have stuck it out another 3 hours. The tent only got condensation because it had no lining. I used to go camping with my family when I was little and our tents never got condensation.

And i agree with @monga, she doesnt eat properly all day and then wonders why shes starving at night.

Bottom pic day 1 of arseolation top pic today so there you go she will now definitely blame arseolation for her weight gain. Don’t get me wrong I struggled the 1st few weeks but I pulled my big Bridget Jones knickers up and got back on plan so no excuses ma loof

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.