Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she taking her make up off with hyaluronic acid pads is she off her head?! Acids should go nowhere near eyes and definitely shouldnt be rubbed into the sensitive eye area 😩😩 and how dirty are her nails whilst she shows the pads closer to the camera. Vom 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why is she taking her make up off with hyaluronic acid pads is she off her head?! Acids should go nowhere near eyes and definitely shouldnt be rubbed into the sensitive eye area 😩😩 and how dirty are her nails whilst she shows the pads closer to the camera. Vom 🤢
Tan knows best ma loof.
Wont be long until she's doing a vlog about how the pads have left her with chemical burns 🥴

But then again she probably needs them to cut through the grease as the brillo pads weren't working.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does 2.5 hours of home schooling a day: “I am so sorry I am better than all you other mums”

ok hun.
Gets up whenever they fancy eats some sugary tit for breakfast has walk number 1/20 of the day has tablet time and some processed meats/crisps/chocolate for lunch has another walk comes home kids watch telly for a few hours wile tan preps some tit tea they have another walk, have tea then corbehh is forced to do his work and rewarded with crap and extra free time 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
came to say the same about her nails, look at the state of them, she's been picking her pebbles for sure ma loves ;) dirty buggar!!!

tan.jpg

so she's "blowing her own trumpet" about how good her skin looks, then shines a light on her face and has that many blackheads it looks like someone had the pepper grinder out on her, does she clean anything.....ever....at all??? the pad she used to clean her face looked like it had done the floor first

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I honestly thought her hair was wet and she was getting ready for the day after a morning shower, I was shocked 😮, then I realised it was grease 🤢 who the hell vlogs with hair like that? Never mind go out? I have got a bad gag reflex and I was really struggling to watch her drag that brush through the matted grease. I just couldn’t feel comfortable in my self with hair that thick in grease. Also at the end of the vlog when she said she’d had a bath it still looked dead greasy 🤢🤢 come on ma luff, your turning ma stomach!!! Imagine her pillows?? 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you reckon if I send a package to Tanya Derbyshire, Burnley. It will get there. I'm staging an intervention and gifting her some vosene. That hair made me gip 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
2.5 hours of tans schooling 😂 She can’t read or pronounce words , doesn’t remember the date - those poor boys . Does she mean they are home schooling her really , so she can speak properly 😂😂 she was on her happy pills for sure .

• Haha
Tan would need Nitromors to strip the grease and grime off ..those pads would only scrape the surface...

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Never have I ever been repulsed by someone as much as this greasy, foul, stinking creature. WTF why doesn't she just WASH HER HAIR?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Never have I ever been repulsed by someone as much as this greasy, foul, stinking creature. WTF why doesn't she just WASH HER HAIR?!?!
Apparently she did at the end of the video but to me it still looked really greasy. Also at the beginning of the vid I forgot to mention that in all my years on this planet, I have never seen anybody with hair not just as greasy as that, but from the root to the actual tip of the hair was wet in grease. Greasy roots yes I have seen, whole length of the hair thick in oil? 🤢 I just can’t seem to get over it!? I’m starting to think she may be a sandwich short of a picnic?

• Sick
  • Haha
Apparently she did at the end of the video but to me it still looked really greasy. Also at the beginning of in the vid I forgot to mention that in all my years on this planet, I have never seen anybody with hair not just as greasy as that, but from the root to the actual tip of the hair was wet in grease. Greasy roots yes I have seen, whole length of the hair thick in oil? 🤢 I just can’t seem to get over it!? I’m starting to think she may be a sandwich short of a picnic?
There must be something fundamentally wrong in that house. Even if she couldn't be bothered to dry it she could just wash it through 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I've never seen it either it's just so odd

• Sick
Apparently she did at the end of the video but to me it still looked really greasy. Also at the beginning of the vid I forgot to mention that in all my years on this planet, I have never seen anybody with hair not just as greasy as that, but from the root to the actual tip of the hair was wet in grease. Greasy roots yes I have seen, whole length of the hair thick in oil? 🤢 I just can’t seem to get over it!? I’m starting to think she may be a sandwich short of a picnic?
I know I don’t understand! How long must she have left it for it to be that greasy? 🤢 I have quite oily hair when it’s unwashed and even if I leave it for 2 days (as I sometimes do at the weekend to give it a break, washing it everyday can be counter productive) it’s not that bad! I don’t know how she can go out in public with it like that. Her bed must stink too.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I agree ☝ I’ve never seen hair greasy to the ends. That’s some accomplishment there 😂
But it also questions how long she genuinely goes without washing? There’s no way she gets a bath/shower without washing her hair. We all know that. Same clothes day in and day out. Must be a week at a time. At least.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She just so lazy in today’s vlog she has her corned beef hash and says it’s twenty to five and she is sat on sofa ready to settle in for the night and get the boys to bed! They live a very depressing life

• Sad
She needs dipping in swarfega, I don't think regular shower gel or shampoo could cope 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
She clearly washes her hair once a week, her hair cannot take 1 wash a week. All the time she spent passing about in the mirror, talking to camera she could have been in and out a shower and actually clean. As if anyone would dare go out in public (and vlog to the world on YouTube) with that chip pan head. 😷

Last edited:
  • Sick
yet more "porrched" eggs wi cheese on toast and a bowl of gruel from the swamp donkey

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m not perfect by any means believe me, but, I was wondering by curiosity, has anybody noticed or thought about the nose? I mean, I really don’t mean to be harsh, the hair and the stinking clothes yeah that’s just dirty, but I haven’t come across a nose like that, does any body think the same? The poor boiiiizz seem to have inherited it aswell powwerrr buggerrzzz

And by the way she was going on about her beautiful smooth skin and fabulous eyelashes and how great she is at home schooling and how she was that fab she was having a high end wedding blahhhh me thinks someone’s a bit full of themselves? Also does anybody remember when she was brown nosing that gammon n Patrick lol

• Haha
Oops. Grim with Tan has overindulged on chocolate digestives. Yet she is not doing a Primark Haul yet as she's currently losing weight.. Pull the over one my love.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.