Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wedding venue cancelled, made our wedding full of mishaps
Never marrrrned Chris, let just go and have a sit down at pats baps
A good ol fraaa up, with egg berrcon n tomatorrs
Just stuff arrr face all dey til it's tarrm to close
Errpril did a wee and a poo in her crate what a good gurl
But tan, when you talk about bowel habits it just makes us tatters wanna hurl!

My evening is boring tonight as you can tell lol.
Brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Things what lockdown have taught me.
Stringing a sentence together and hygiene need not apply.
Also anyone think she was throwing a bit of shade at Janeychins talking about only having 3 friends and realising who care at times like this. Mind you its true though🤷‍♀️
I still can't get over she's a size 12 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yes!!! I thought the same, shade to jane and helen no doubt ;)
who else would love to hear Chris on the singing app? belting out elvis from the bathroom........

We're caw-ort in a trap
I carrnt worrk art
Because I love you too much babeeee

Why can't ya see
What you doin t' me
When you dunt bel-iv a word are say?

We can't go on togever
With suspicious maaarrrnds (suspicious maaarrrnds)
And we can't buld are dreams
On suspicious maaarrrnds
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still can't get over she's a size 12 ;)
Or that she was a sarze 8 she wasnt that slim/trim

• Haha
yes!!! I thought the same, shade to jane and helen no doubt ;)
who else would love to hear Chris on the singing app? belting out elvis from the bathroom........

We're caw-ort in a trap
I carrnt worrk art
Because I love you too much babeeee

Why can't ya see
What you doin t' me
When you dunt bel-iv a word are say?

We can't go on togever
With suspicious maaarrrnds (suspicious maaarrrnds)
And we can't buld are dreams
On suspicious maaarrrnds
Suspicious maaaarrrrnds 🤣🤣🤣🤣 lets not forget the throat cleaning imagine there will be allot of that he coughs enough just talking

• Haha
In today’s vlogs she apologies for showing off about how much home schooling she’s done and that she doesn’t want any other mums to feel bad if they have not done as well as her 😂

also the first 30 secs is her trying to pronounce Hyaluronic acid 😂 and her praising herself herself about how good she looks, how good her skin and lashes are and again she’s in an suspiciously happy mood

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wedding venue cancelled, made our wedding full of mishaps
Never marrrrned Chris, let just go and have a sit down at pats baps
A good ol fraaa up, with egg berrcon n tomatorrs
Just stuff arrr face all dey til it's tarrm to close
Errpril did a wee and a poo in her crate what a good gurl
But tan, when you talk about bowel habits it just makes us tatters wanna hurl!

My evening is boring tonight as you can tell lol.
You must be blackballed everyone else can see it 😂
Had another look. Found it ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
her hair looks soaking wet.....but its grease :sick: she brushes it and it looks like she's just washed it its that wet, she said its in a state but she'll use dry shampoo, there isnt enough dry shampoo in the world to help that Tan you dirty sod

oh jeez she's doing fopperholics "trick" of using her own spit on her lashes.......its bloody gross when fopps does it but seeing Tan do it has made me feel ill

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What a click bait title, I’m sorry! There is no way I’d be able to go out with my hair that greasy, no wonder she put her chav cap on with that chip pan head

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
did anyone see how much bloody hairspray she put on after all that dry shampoo and scraping it up into a bun? no need to use hairspray tan, the grease will make sure that hair was going no where ma loof......also dry puking at the thought of the inside of the cap being on that chip pan all day!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm shocked ! I've never seen her in such a jolly mood first thing in the morning did we even get away without seeing a yawn:oops: I'm hoping she tags fopperbollock's I'm sure she'll love that as much as Hinch will love Jane's tags😂 sickening the amount of grease on that hair and poor April has to do a dance and listen to tone deaf Chris if she wants us dinner:mthat's even worse than listening to Cilla Black on repeat:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That hair was disgusting! I thought it was just washed as it was wet then when she was brushing it, I realised it was grease! How can you cope with hair WET with GREASE?! I have never let my hair get that greasy (might get a little when Iv had flu and not been able to wash it as iv been too ill but thats once in my life!)

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh God! Tarn has started with the Elton John 'Saturday, Saturday, Saturday' tune that Chins and Helen roll out at every possible occasion! Bit lively for us Tarn though, she's usually slumped on the sofa downstairs yawning!
Anyway, I thought this was going to be a get ready wi meh because her hair was wet but then she said, it was a dry shampoo day! WTF!!? So her hair wasn't wet, it was greasy, so bloody greasy, it looked wet :sick: ! The dry shampoo didn't even touch it! And I don't suppose that brush will get a wash before she uses it again to dry her clean hair, she is just the pits! GROSS!
Her 'washed' hair at the end looked greasy still and how did she manage to wash it and still have her brows drawn on?
And who does their make up then slaps some moisturiser on afterwards? :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Skin looking good? Okay den....

Oh God! Tarn has started with the Elton John 'Saturday, Saturday, Saturday' tune that Chins and Helen roll out at every possible occasion! Bit lively for us Tarn though, she's usually slumped on the sofa downstairs yawning!
Anyway, I thought this was going to be a get ready wi meh because her hair was wet but then she said, it was a dry shampoo day! WTF!!? So her hair wasn't wet, it was greasy, so bloody greasy, it looked wet :sick: ! The dry shampoo didn't even touch it! And I don't suppose that brush will get a wash before she uses it again to dry her clean hair, she is just the pits! GROSS!
Her 'washed' hair at the end looked greasy still and how did she manage to wash it and still have her brows drawn on?
And who does their make up then slaps some moisturiser on afterwards? :ROFLMAO:
Not watched just skimmed and read the comments to see what the sorry was for but yes i saw her hair and it looked damp to me but now you have explained it wasn't.....🤢😂🤢😂🤢😂🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Does 2.5 hours of home schooling a day: “I am so sorry I am better than all you other mums”

ok hun.

• Haha
how can anyone let their hair get that greasy and be ok with it?? it looked soaking wet, if mine gets the tiniest bit oily my scalp itches and I hate the feeling of it being like that, I wash mine all the time, hate, hate, hate it looking like it needs washing, some people can get away with not washing it as much but not with hair as oily as the local chip shop fryers! it will smell too, hair that needs washing does not smell fresh so hers must pong like a cavemans arse crack

• Haha
Wow her hair looks matted that’s absolutely disgusting 🤮how can she vlog with hair like that she’s has no shame whatsoever. Her skin looks great naw you still have a pizza face maloof 🤢 I actually had to stop watching she turns my guts 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.