Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all

A few issues to address.

In regards to commenting on a rave section rather then here, wherever tan is mentioned, whether it is on tattle, any other social sites or even the dark web, i will be there to talk her up and tell the world what a charismatic, inspirational life form she is. (I cannot use the word human, that would make her seem like one of us, she is of a higher form)

Sometimes you cannot tell what hair colour she is, but that is because she is mysterious not unclean, im sure we would all like hair like that ladies.

Im not chris, helen, pats baps, mo mo or any other affiliate you may name. I wish i was because that would of meant i had seen tan with my own eyes, but i guess as they say, you should never meet your idols, so i will continue to worship from a distance.

How she works it in a kitchen is incredible, from her aldi hauls to her chicken supremes, im forever in awe of her, did she inspire me to get a tin opener? Yes she did, now i no longer have to throw cans against the wall or use knifes to get into them, my hospital visits have drastically shot down and my tinned potatoes have drastically shot up and that is all down to tan.

As for what you think my thoughts are on Jane, i am aware their existence (not even close to tans shadow) Unfortunately for them i only like my gammon roasted. Which is exactly what they will get if they keep coming up on my suggested vids.

Yours truely,
Peachy🍑😷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You deff sound as though you're scrambled ...but not in an eggy way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was a religious egg scrambler, never in my wildest dreams would i cook an egg any other way, then along came tan. She has changed me, if you give her a chance she will change you.

I dont think ash is worth anything in terms of monetary value. Its just.. well ash.
That sounds lovely peach as long as your happy I'm happy, and if it takes something as simple as Tans poached eggs to give you a real thrill, then good on you!

Ashworth is a secure unite in Merseyside, maybe give em a call peach?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That sounds lovely peach as long as your happy I'm happy, and if it takes something as simple as Tans poached eggs to give you a real thrill, then good on you!

Nothing simple about tans poached eggs, Michelin star i could imagine, i pray i atleast did it a third as good as tan did.

Not secure enough, they gave up on me after the fourth escape, im now strapped down to a bed in broadmoor, luckily i still have my fingers free to tell the world god is alive and well and living amongst us in lancashire.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Evening all

A few issues to address.

In regards to commenting on a rave section rather then here, wherever tan is mentioned, whether it is on tattle, any other social sites or even the dark web, i will be there to talk her up and tell the world what a charismatic, inspirational life form she is. (I cannot use the word human, that would make her seem like one of us, she is of a higher form)

Sometimes you cannot tell what hair colour she is, but that is because she is mysterious not unclean, im sure we would all like hair like that ladies.

Im not chris, helen, pats baps, mo mo or any other affiliate you may name. I wish i was because that would of meant i had seen tan with my own eyes, but i guess as they say, you should never meet your idols, so i will continue to worship from a distance.

How she works it in a kitchen is incredible, from her aldi hauls to her chicken supremes, im forever in awe of her, did she inspire me to get a tin opener? Yes she did, now i no longer have to throw cans against the wall or use knifes to get into them, my hospital visits have drastically shot down and my tinned potatoes have drastically shot up and that is all down to tan.

As for what you think my thoughts are on Jane, i am aware their existence (not even close to tans shadow) Unfortunately for them i only like my gammon roasted. Which is exactly what they will get if they keep coming up on my suggested vids.

Yours truely,
Peachy🍑😷
this is either a hilarious under cover dig at Tan or very bloody tragic and in need of urgent care

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ashworth isn’t far from me, I can see if there’s any places 😂

this is either a hilarious under cover dig at Tan or very bloody tragic and in need of urgent care
Day release maybe?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing simple about tans poached eggs, Michelin star i could imagine, i pray i atleast did it a third as good as tan did.

Not secure enough, they gave up on me after the fourth escape, im now strapped down to a bed in broadmoor, luckily i still have my fingers free to tell the world god is alive and well and living amongst us in lancashire.
Check and see if Peter Sutcliffe wuz ere is inscribed on the bed it might be worth a few pound ;)

• Haha
lol im in Maghull just 3 mins drive from ash worth, I could take you if you need peach?

Okay its a date..

Im currently in nepal on a trek with some monks trying to find self meaning as i need my tan fix, however nothing compares to the belief i feel when tan finally uploads again, i have shown the monks and they are giving up there robes and subscribing to tan.

If you could pick me up asap that would be fab, i will put 10 quid towards your total petrol ofcourse

• Haha
lol im in Maghull just 3 mins drive from ash worth, I could take you if you need peach?
You’re a bit closer than me 😉

Anyway, Tan can get back into her jeans ma loves! Fair play to her although she said herself they’re a bit tight

Reactions: 5
Evening all

A few issues to address.

Yours truely,
Peachy🍑😷
Are you her best friend Megan? Debbie's husband Andrew? I'm not not buying it. Your posts are kinda funny but dont take the piss out of us ma loof 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay its a date..

Im currently in nepal on a trek with some monks trying to find self meaning as i need my tan fix, however nothing compares to the belief i feel when tan finally uploads again, i have shown the monks and they are giving up there robes and subscribing to tan.

If you could pick me up asap that would be fab, i will put 10 quid towards your total petrol ofcourse
I feel you have walked amongst us before in this thread peaches, im spotting familiar banter ;) your eternal love for Tan is as see though as the gusset on Chris's well worn joggers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel you have walked amongst us before in this thread peaches, im spotting familiar banter ;) your eternal love for Tan is as see though as the gusset on Chris's well worn joggers!
Definitely !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.