Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally seasons nothing. I would never be able to stick to eating that shite either. No wonder she always falls off plan. Everything looks bland and horrible, her poor husband 🙈
:poop:food :poop: smell :poop:life with Tan moaning constantly ...Poor Chris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she's worn that stripy top for the last three vlogs and it had a huge stain on it the other day, you're not telling me someone as lazy and at peace with filth as Tan has washed and dried it over night, dirty dirty beast. Oh and she's jumped on the cheapo ebay dress bandwagon because she's "sin" Jane and Helen have them......she looks terrible in it, bloody awful dress but it'll be on for the next three vlogs at least now ma loofs
made me laugh when she was saying she wasn't at all hungry and felt she wouldn't need to eat anything else as she felt so full......at 5.30 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
she's worn that stripy top for the last three vlogs and it had a huge stain on it the other day, you're not telling me someone as lazy and at peace with filth as Tan has washed and dried it over night, dirty dirty beast. Oh and she's jumped on the cheapo ebay dress bandwagon because she's "sin" Jane and Helen have them......she looks terrible in it, bloody awful dress but it'll be on for the next three vlogs at least now ma loofs
made me laugh when she was saying she wasn't at all hungry and felt she wouldn't need to eat anything else as she felt so full......at 5.30 😂
God that bloody top again! Scruffy twit she is, imagine knowing a few thousand people will watch your video and you still don’t care and keep a dirty top on three days in a row 🤢 well imagine doing it anyway 😬. She said in the comments she got the dress in a large, surprised she never ordered it in a medium seeing a she’s a size 12 ma loves 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see the comment about her yawning and her filthy hob has been deleted after she replied to it, keeping it real eh Tan? ;)

Why would you look at either Helen or Jane and think hmmm I’d like to look like that? The mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the hell did I watch there grim or chins 🤔 looked like grim in chins dress sounded like grim but with chins self diagnosis of IBS. Bloody hell if I ate that amount of Brussels sprouts, cheese, eggs not seen beans for a while my stomach would be doubled up, bit of advice you need a massive fart 💨 It’s not your gallbladder or ibs it’s wind. Chris and the boyzz better take cover the grim reeker is about to explode. Run boyzzz run 😂 My mum had one of those dresses in the 80s 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Grim, Chins and Helen the fashion gurus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was a giant sweat patch under the arm of it on another vid ,she's disgusting Chris must have no sense of smell :sick:

God that bloody top again! Scruffy twit she is, imagine knowing a few thousand people will watch your video and you still don’t care and keep a dirty top on three days in a row 🤢 well imagine doing it anyway 😬. She said in the comments she got the dress in a large, surprised she never ordered it in a medium seeing a she’s a size 12 ma loves 😉
Same size as Janes then;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Can see the 3 of waddling down their makeshift catwalks strutting there stuff grim modelling her burgandy dress size 10 (eh 16 ma loof) hand on hip other hand flicking her greasy hair to Chris and the boyzz better watch she don’t trip she falls on that kisser her lips will explode 😂 Jane strutting her stuff Showing off the khaki dress in a size 12 (Odeeha a size 18) running up her hall to welcome bean her face bouncing off beans gut omg she’s fucked she’s bouncing back up her hall like a bouncy ball hitting off every wall, ceiling and floor she’s plenty padding so she’s fine, then Helen strutting the size 18 black dress (she can honest - sometimes) hands in pockets flapping her dress out, knees knocked together swaying side to side then belting into song babs and Amy can get the other colours and be her backing singers 🎤 Bet you all want to follow grims link and buy the dress now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can see the 3 of waddling down their makeshift catwalks strutting there stuff grim modelling her burgandy dress size 10 (eh 16 ma loof) hand on hip other hand flicking her greasy hair to Chris and the boyzz better watch she don’t trip she falls on that kisser her lips will explode 😂 Jane strutting her stuff Showing off the khaki dress in a size 12 (Odeeha a size 18) running up her hall to welcome bean her face bouncing off beans gut omg she’s fucked she’s bouncing back up her hall like a bouncy ball hitting off every wall, ceiling and floor she’s plenty padding so she’s fine, then Helen strutting the size 18 black dress (she can honest - sometimes) hands in pockets flapping her dress out, knees knocked together swaying side to side then belting into song babs and Amy can get the other colours and be her backing singers 🎤 Bet you all want to follow grims link and buy the dress now 🤣🤣🤣
Love this 🤣🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.