Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she can't wait until after the wedding so she can have hair hair cut into a bob to save on having to maintain it all the time.....she doesn't ever bloody maintain it anyway, does she think having a bob will make it self cleaning or something???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so she can't wait until after the wedding so she can have hair hair cut into a bob to save on having to maintain it all the time.....she doesn't ever bloody maintain it anyway, does she think having a bob will make it self cleaning or something???
Couldn't make it up could you?
She does realise that shorter styles need more maintainence than longer hair to keep it looking neat? My mum has very short hair and her barnets out of control due to lockdown. Mine is long so not fussed.

Reactions: 8
I had to laugh at her having her extreme health anxiety and thinking Chris was going to drop down dead then in the next sentence threatening to him that she wasnt going to be able to eat her poached egg until she knew he was ok? 🤷‍♀️ Surely if you were that distraught you wouldn’t even be thinking of food.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly . I'm trying to grow mine so when I'm in a rush I can put in a messy bun .. I live my shorter hair I have a medium length blunt Bob which I generally just wear wavy but some rushed mornings I like to shove it up but when it was an inch or 2 shorter I couldnt so had to make sure it looked ok 🤣🤣 she will look worse with a Bob and regret it so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the hell gets told to go to the hospital and then just doesn’t bother, especially with an eye problem which can be very serious?! Thick, the pair of them
The same person that takes a dog bed full of :poop: to wash in someone's else machine:sick:

• Sick
Honestly . I'm trying to grow mine so when I'm in a rush I can put in a messy bun .. I live my shorter hair I have a medium length blunt Bob which I generally just wear wavy but some rushed mornings I like to shove it up but when it was an inch or 2 shorter I couldnt so had to make sure it looked ok 🤣🤣 she will look worse with a Bob and regret it so much!
I need a good two inches coming off just the dead ends but other than that its fine. You can hide a multitude of sins when you tie long hair back.

Washed long hair that is Tan, not scraped back bed hair that hasn't seen shampoo in a week.

The same person that takes a dog bed full of :poop: to wash in someone's else machine:sick:
Reckon April's doing a dirty protest. Protesting that Tan gets a wash 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So let me get this right.... She wiped down a poo smeared dog then proceeded to let it into bed with her?!?! What the actual hell 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
She was definitely on something today! She was so smiley and happy
Came on to say the same, she’s very up and down! I do wonder if she’s on medication or something that makes her that way?!

She's feeling a bit deflated my loves cos her jeans don't feel any different then treated us to a crotch shot in said jeans 🤣
Lips look more inflated every day though🤷‍♀️ nice chavvy hat addition to the look today 😂😂😂
Yeah she looked such a chav in that cap 🙈 oh god them lips!!

So let me get this right.... She wiped down a poo smeared dog then proceeded to let it into bed with her?!?! What the actual hell 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
She’s a dirty cow

• Haha
those lips......that hat........if marky mark and his funky bunch did a blow up doll...........

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tries to put a whole days schooling in to 1 hour: “omg it’s just so much work. How’s he meant to do fractions” because that’s his school work you muppet. Not saying they need to be sat the whole day doing work but she literally sits with them for an hour and complains the whole time...
Poor kids trying to do their work and princess is moaning. Never done a days work in her life I’m telling you.

Tries to put a whole days schooling in to 1 hour: “omg it’s just so much work. How’s he meant to do fractions” because that’s his school work you muppet. Not saying they need to be sat the whole day doing work but she literally sits with them for an hour and complains the whole time...
Poor kids trying to do their work and princess is moaning. Never done a days work in her life I’m telling you.
Can you imagine if she had a proper job?! She’s in bed at 6.30 watching Netflix now, imagine if she had to get off her arse and work 😮

Can you imagine if she had a proper job?! She’s in bed at 6.30 watching Netflix now, imagine if she had to get off her arse and work 😮
I know! Even in lockdown I’m not sitting down until 7 to eat my dinner! The fact she applied to be a carer is comical. Those people work So hard. She’d have lasted 10 minutes.

She's concerned that wearing a cap shows up her eye bags but then says YOLO! :ROFLMAO: WTH! :ROFLMAO:

So her advice is to eat little and often as it fires up your metabolism ma loofs!
No Tarn, eating little and often means your bodeh keeps releasing insulin and then stores the food as fat. Little and often is such an out of date school of thought, has she not heard of fasting or one meal a day (OMAD)
C'mon Tarn, as a nutritionist, you should have a basic knowledge of this too.

• Haha
She's concerned that wearing a cap shows up her eye bags but then says YOLO! :ROFLMAO: WTH! :ROFLMAO:

So her advice is to eat little and often as it fires up your metabolism ma loofs!
No Tarn, eating little and often means your bodeh keeps releasing insulin and then stores the food as fat. Little and often is such an out of date school of thought, has she not heard of fasting or one meal a day (OMAD)
C'mon Tarn, as a nutritionist, you should have a basic knowledge of this too.
Listen to Tan. She knows everything ma loves. Listen to your bodeh. If it's hungry, feed it... If I listened to my bodeh, I'd be the size of a hippo by now. I have to ignore my bodeh telling me that I'm hungreh.

• Haha
One minute someone text her to say her wedding venue had gone bust, later in vlog she said she found out through a newspaper article

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So the wedding venues gone bust.....serves her right for being so condescending and a smug know it all about other people weddings being cancelled this year.

One minute someone text her to say her wedding venue had gone bust, later in vlog she said she found out through a newspaper article
I noticed this and her friend or mum been up all night and morning making lists of venues, from her previous vlogs her venue just looked like a big standard pub anyway I'm sure she will be able to find somewere else and it being November she might be able to book a cheap package if she waits a little longer we have a hotel up the road that is lovely and a popular place around here and they always offer really cheap deals for over winter time, the fact she only wants about 20 guests to me proves their either really really skint or just being really tight now because why go from a big lavish 'harr end' wedding to 20 people 🙄🙈 xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.