Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Last Threads WiLd Recap:

- Tracy’s tummy tuck was extra disgusting and bloody because she chose to binge drink all weekend, including Sunday all day/evening before her surgery. Oh also, can’t forget she booked her TT the day before Jayden’s bday!

- Its been three weeks since Jaydens birthday and the kid still hasn’t gotten a cake nor a birthday party

- Julie celebrated her bday at a winery with her real friends Sammy and Anne Marie. No Tracy in sight yet she was healed from her TT sooo what happened there?! They’re probably distancing from her (like how Tracy’s tits are distancing from her chest) finally. Boob Job AND tummy tuck in one year while living in government housing and not throwing your kids birthday parties?! Don’t blame them, she’s trash

- Tracy’s tummy tuck scar after only three weeks is already skin coloured and BARELY noticeable!! OMG!! dr.fuckass does it again!! /s

- Trashy got frustrated and cursed while trying to help skylar with her homework at 7 am the morning it was due.

- Julian’s disabilities really shined on her stories of taking the kids to a fair (with Mr.Clean and GiGi Ofcourse). Kid was running around sideways and screaming, and she didn’t bathe him as he showed up the next day to a doc appt with yesterdays face paint - OH and trashy wore $10 knee high boots with a dress and didn’t brush her hair either. OH, and someone took the pic of her & Julian at the doc appt so she obv brought one of her parents. She can’t parent her kids alone, ever ~ amazing single mom!!

- Her surgical bra began a lawsuit for discrimination ~ that things overworked and underpaid af.

- There’s speculation she got her tit fixed during the TT however those things are still in diff area codes so personally, I don’t think so but it’s all alleged.

besides that, it’s the usual ; kids still in shoes way too big and clothes way too small, still not signing with Julian, still doesn’t participate in any of the kids school functions, still ignores Jayden, still doesn’t enrol her kids in any activities - but she has money for nails, tanning, surgeries and BoNiTas hair extensions

**EXTRA TIDBIT: constantly posting how she has so many men in her DMs but NEVER FORGET she’s been single since 2018 - 4 YEARS - and has only managed to date Crabby, which lasted <6 months til he dumped her. 🤡 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
Can we all take a moment to remember when she went over the top for crabbys pregnant daughter with the balloons and acting like she was going to be a step grandma and was kicked to the curb before the baby was even born 😂😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

1 ok Tracy we get it 🙄 EVERYONE agrees with you, you made some groundbreaking comments

2 fuck right off whore then why do you keep reading here? With that logic you have no business following this page. Weirdo

3 um, you allow yourself to be “human” quiiiiite a bit. Like ditching your kids every free moment you get because you have major fomo
I don’t believe a teacher sent her that message, because a teacher would never use the word stupider as it’s not a word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Razzberry13

I'm new here and I have not only been enjoying these posts, but also appreciated having my eyes opened to the fakery and phoniness that is Ms. Baloney! I found her on Instagram about a year and a half ago and at the time some of her posts were relatable. I've been through some rough times in recent years as well, so I genuinely enjoyed following her at the time. As time went on I started to think she is looking a bit strange to me. Heavy on the botox, wierd shaped body from surgeries, wierd filters. Things weren't adding up but also I second guessed myself. I started feeling like a judgemental bitch lol. I recently rewatched Jerseylicious and started randomly looking stuff up about the cast and that is how I came across this wonderful place! I still have to finish reading all the threads but I surely have read enough to confirm my suspicions!! What's with the crazy amounts of photoshop? How does anyone have time for that much of an upkeep of a lie?? Also, now I understand why I was getting flashbacks of when I had post partum depression after my son was born. She reminds me of someone who has that going on but if you don't treat it, it can manifest. It doesn't just go away and you can't photoshop or drink it away either. Man, what I would have given to have someone I trust to take my son for the day once in a while so I could have some time for myself. Not even to party. To catch up on errands or housework or even go for a walk!!

I'm so glad I found these threads. I'm enjoying reading them and some of your replies have me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣 Baloney has gaslit me for the last time! I'm on to her Malarkey!

This is already long so I will end this on I hope everyone has a great day and I am happy to be here! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49

JackieMichele82

6A3E1C97-F198-4E82-B621-4CDA6C167AE2.png
As a teacher, this annoyed me. Namely because she posted about sending a note to her child’s teacher telling them to teach her before they send it home. Clearly they did because your child figured it out.

Second, if you can add with the traditional algorithm, but cannot figure out your child’s homework, you are lacking number sense.

Oh yeah. You could also get off Instagram and Google it you dumbass.
————————————————————
Really fast, I just wanted to say thank you for keeping me entertained these last few months. Normally, I just came to read but started posting more and more.

Over the summer, I mentioned that I was visiting a family member in ICU and went silent soon after. The family member was my step fatherwho passed away less than two weeks after we returned home. A lot of grieving hasn’t happened because I’m navigating supporting my daughters in the loss of their grandpa. Additionally, I’m trying to support my mother in the loss of her partner she thought she would be growing old with.

With that being said, thank you again for the giggles, laughs, and outright guffaws as I navigate the loss of someone who meant so much…I just took too long to realize it. 💖

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
What does innocence have to do with kids who are hyper active and silly? I don’t know about you, but to take any photos of my kids always ends up same way as those photos Tracy posts of hers. Either too fake over dramatic or mean mugging a camera. Im 33, grew up on Britney Spears, Spice Girls, Madonna and like I said our family albums are so cringy with us in costumes putting on shows with actual makeup on posing for days at ages 5-8. Thats how most american kids grew up in the 90s and I assume Europe too? no? I don’t see big deal on those things orher then her matching them in polyester.
Taking away an innocence from a child in my opinion is taking away their right to be a kid and having their play side while still being behaved individuals. Do I give my kids two sodas on a hot day? Sometimes!
Do you know how much soda average Americans drink ? Its not a big deal
Also Im assuming your kids never been in dance,cheer or gymnastics. Judging by Skylars pose she is doing one of them and thats absolutely normal for a child.
Hi Tracy!!!!! So nice of you to finally join us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So I had a friend who got lipo (or maybe wls) she never admitted to anything but she disappeared for a good 3 months and came back around small…. She looked a lot of trashbag a year ago, very slender face and neck.. she gained it all back and then some and became bigger than ever.. got whatever procedure AGAIN because she vanished and came back small but had a warped body, like weirdly large hips and tiny waist… I can’t help but think trashy gained it all back because her pics ain’t mathin’ as she likes to say. I know she’s fresh from the tt but she looks like large marge the garbage barge again! Also, whatever she had, is it okay to be out drinking already?! ALSO, her video talking about ktu, did she admit she was partying all day and then actually post a video driving? What in the fuck is happening? I want to say she’s spiraling but who spirals for years like this lol… am I weird for feeling sorry for her?

She looks like a drag queen. She’s towering over all of those women. I don’t get it. She looks larger now than she did before 😂😂😂
Okay I’m relieved to know my eyes aren’t playing tricks on me.. she IS bigger than before!!!! HERE HERE FOR LARGE MARGE THE GARBAGE BARGE name coming back again 🔥

BMI is taking her cause he prob heard that Ant hit the night of the wedding so he figures she’ll be an easy lay once she’s smashed
Only thing BMI is hitting is a groomsman.

I’d like to say I’ve been a reader for years but only recently started posting and replying and I want you ladies to know I love you without knowing you! You’ve made me laugh through a VERY hard divorce where I AM a single mother now just rebuilding in my late 30s. . Your jokes and posts were actually highlights in my time because I knew I could always escape to this page and laugh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
I do not understand why she says “sooo many people replied to my story” when the psychopath has that function disabled. WiLD thing to lie about

• Haha
Reactions: 46

penne4yourthoughts

7A1F6B82-8F77-48DA-B7D3-8F4C503175B7.jpeg
Ah yes, #missindependent. Doesn’t get or need help from anyone.
Except her mom. And her dad. And Tara. And BB/elev8 for free shit. And her friends who watch her kids when she’s at parties and lays around expecting everyone else to keep an eye on them for her. Oh and don’t forget a shout out to the government too for her low income housing and assistance for Julian. And Samuel for paying for her for trips. Am I missing anyone?
Who has those screenshots of Tracy posting on Facebook begging people to watch her kids for her ? Remember those?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Chela4u

Chatty Member
My favorite!
1A1CA1E0-C505-48F0-9B0C-A4A28A5A991E.jpeg
It’s sad when you have procedure after procedure done, and you still end up looking like a meth addict.

• Haha
  • Wow

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
This is WiLd
I’ve seen Tracy in person…. Pre Divorce, Pre 3 kids she can’t/ won’t take care of…. She wasn’t THAT pretty, she was average pretty, not bombshell break ya neck to look pretty…. Now she looks like that ugly heart is just pouring out…..

She gets extensions because her hair is thin as fuck.
She’s only open about her procedures because they were in trade for promotion.

It’s comments like this that fuel why Tracy gaslights the fuck out of people.

jacann

VIP Member
Watched the video montage of the day out with the kids - did not seem organic to me.
But I got these beauties for you all - enjoy 😘
I think the day out exhausted her so much she aged 20 years

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She doesn't have the kids this weekend so I doubt it. Unless she switched with Corey but I doubt the also because I'm sure she purchased 3 slutty costumes to wear to the clubs.

We all know she always puts herself first before any of her kids. She will probably throw herself an amazing 35 birthday party while Jayden is still waiting for hers.
Definitely not switching weekends. She already made it known she’s going to Body Mass Index’s 100th birthday at the club.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Chela4u

Chatty Member
Hey trash bag, this is what a typical night at my house looks like. You’re a lazy stay at home mother, the very least you can do is cook for your children!
1F75430D-19DC-4537-8BCD-2321E3E18A45.jpeg

I work 10 hour shifts five days a week, and still come home and cook dinner every night! Carne Asada, rice, beans, two kinds of Chile, Homemade flour tortillas, And ice water to get it all down.

• Heart
Reactions: 40