Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the video montage of the day out with the kids - did not seem organic to me.
But I got these beauties for you all - enjoy 😘
I think the day out exhausted her so much she aged 20 years

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Watched the video montage of the day out with the kids - did not seem organic to me.
They’re never organic; always staged, all about portraying they had a great time. She thinks motherhood is matching shirts and a day at a pumpkin patch. 😪

Reactions: 27
My favorite!
1A1CA1E0-C505-48F0-9B0C-A4A28A5A991E.jpeg
It’s sad when you have procedure after procedure done, and you still end up looking like a meth addict.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
In her last video about "therosewet" 🙄🙄 she is more ridiculous than ever!! Her attitude! 🤣
She thinks she's a good actress when she's PATHETIC!!!!
Her video is lousy!!

After he babysits your kids and gives you a few bucks, don't forget to ask Papa Maloney how useful men are for women like you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think her parents were with her, but she kept them out of the picture on purpose.
She’s always posting the same videos, just different people. It’s sad.
I'm def wondering this because she can't seem to handle them alone, nor do anything by herself anyway. Young kids are def a handful but tbh Skylar and Jayden are old enough now and have been for a bit, that she should be able to. The only one that would still be a handful would be Julian because he's still at that age where kids just run a muck and are more inclined to have tantrums when told no.

I have to say, it seemed like she was putting on a show today. Her obnoxious personality seemed to be toned down and the way she was acting in her videos just seemed normal, which she never is.

😆😆💀💀💀💀😆😆😆😆 that fkin schnazzz👃. As Tracy would say, I can't. 🤣🤣🤣. She's a stunner all right. 😆

• Haha
I'm def wondering this because she can't seem to handle them alone, nor do anything by herself anyway. Young kids are def a handful but tbh Skylar and Jayden are old enough now and have been for a bit, that she should be able to. The only one that would still be a handful would be Julian because he's still at that age where kids just run a muck and are more inclined to have tantrums when told no.

I have to say, it seemed like she was putting on a show today. Her obnoxious personality seemed to be toned down and the way she was acting in her videos just seemed normal, which she never is.

😆😆💀💀💀💀😆😆😆😆 that fkin schnazzz👃. As Tracy would say, I can't. 🤣🤣🤣. She's a stunner all right. 😆
I’m sure she should be able to at this point, but considering how detached she is from them, her parents are probably more of a buffer than a babysitter at this stage.

It’s also extremely weird how every time she’s with her kids, she makes sure to get a shot of that “FOURever” tattoo and holding the hand of at least one of the kids.

It definitely felt very “showy” and very forced…. Like the organic chemistry between herself and her kids was missing, the kids still had that dead behind the eyes look and that they weren’t having that much fun. Sometimes I wonder if she wasn’t so focused on the narrative she needs for her social media, would the videos be more organic?…. But she constantly reminds us that she only shows us what she wants to show us…. So to me everything with her kids always comes off as forced and showy and her videos when she’s out with Sammy, Allie, Cuzin, Tanz, BMI and whoever else she invites out are who she really is.

Nothing is ever authentic. She can’t just live in the moment. Everything has to be shown all around. Like why? Those kids are props to her. They know they’ve gotta be “the on” at all times. I can’t imagine the burden they already have.

They get to be themselves with the Eps. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 16
You didn’t get away, they threw you away, like the disposable TRASHBAG that you are!
D8958C5B-0646-4AC5-9AE6-32682314294A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are those girls dressed like mini peg bundys with belly shirts & tights.. and the posing good lord let them be kids!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If this is the case, everyone must be having the jitters and walking on eggshells around Trashbag!! This is why she can’t keep friends longer than a few months, or a man. This chick only gives out evil vibes.
97A22552-18D3-40D8-B3E7-8A69C4ABCF1E.jpeg

Reactions: 8

When i was younger, i often looked after my 4 nieces.
No problem taking care in the same time of the three older ones (even for days when my brother and his wife get blocked by a hurricane, hospitalized...) but the youngest one, even alone and just for one hour, until she was three years old, I was so scared!
She still needed her mom so much and if I looked away for two seconds I was afraid to find her in the middle of the highway.

But it was normal because i was their aunt, I was young and I didn't spend 24 hours with them.

So it confirms what the girls were saying here, Tracy has more of an aunt or immature big sister relationship with them than a mother's relationship!

Side note : Unlike Tracy, I enjoyed every minute with them and cherish those memories!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.