Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

penne4yourthoughts

Also, who flaunts purchases like this? Move in silence. Cornball. Didn’t she show the purchase screen for her jimmy choos too? And we never saw those. She’ll prob cancel the order and go to Walmart instead (no hate..I have 2 decorated trees each year and one is from Walmart 🤪)
Everyone knows real Gs move in silence like lasagna
If you know you know

Can we all take a moment to remember when she went over the top for crabbys pregnant daughter with the balloons and acting like she was going to be a step grandma and was kicked to the curb before the baby was even born 😂😆😂
We can also all take a moment to think about how Tracy is constantly bragging about how high her standards are for men and yet this man was attempting to hustle by selling frozen crabs on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Missliss416

Chatty Member
The story Tracy told him: “I own my own condo in which I pay the mortgage on my own, I own a successful clothing business & a successful podcast, I’m a brand ambassador at an influencing agency and a full time dedicated mom to my amazing 3 kids”

Reality: she lives in government housing which she will never actually own or turn a profit like most investments, her “mortgage”is under $300, her clothing line resells shit from China, her podcast is tanking, her “agency” is run by her friend who pity’s her, and she resents her kids.

also.. notice as usual, NO JULIAN. we saw lunch and wine out so clearly that dude came over to have lunch, wine and a quick fuck. Tracy was in her feels from finally getting dick then seeing him with her kids and couldn’t resist to post him. Once Julian and his WiLd self show up he may realize he bit off way more than he can chew. Not to mention as a man *or* women I’d be weary of a partner who’s comfortable introducing me playing daddy to her kids after such a short time. Red flag.

also w the sex trafficking why are you letting this guy snuggle up on the couch with your young fucking daughters?!? One who’s in a sports bra and six years old?! ITS INAPPROPRIATE AND FUCKING WRONG.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Theweirdone

One thing I don’t get. She gives off major whore vibes with the begging for dick and advertising sex toys (sex addicted maybe?) but then a few stories later she shows “i wish” slides with romance and love and proper men treating women as they should. Bitch there is NO way you are ever going to find a guy like that. You give major hooker hump and dump vibes. Thats all the guys that “slide into your dms” want because its what you portray. You literally look like a cheap easy fuck. Thats all. How is she so damn surprised she hasn’t found anyone yet?!
You literally couldn’t handle having sex with just your husband alone, blasted this all over the internet that u had 3somes and now you expect some good guy to come along and be like yes shes the one. 😂😂😂 Are you fucking kidding me?! 😂😂😂 that’s literally NEVER going to happen. Better off searching for a fuck buddy tbh bc no real good guy is ever gonna want you. And it has nothing to do with the kids. Its the ho not housewife vibe you literally throw into everyones faces on the net. Try moving to another country where no one knows who you are bc that’s your only chance. Destroy as much evidence of your past as you can. You ruined your name… don’t expect someone to come along now and love that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

TracyDiFAKO

Been MIA lately because of life but just wanted to pop in here and let you lovely ladies know that i messaged the candle company from my personal IG (I know rookie mistake) that she was a known racist and why are they working with her. Well they in turn gave her my IG handle and she fucking blocked me. What reputable company does this?!? They can go fuck themselves and I will be reporting them to the BBB.
CEFFA8C6-21F9-4451-8ACD-2CC2AAA20125.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha

penne4yourthoughts

I’ve never actually seen her “mom”.
The absolute confirmation for me that she doesn’t “mom” was Disneyworld, because she didn’t have a supply bag for the kids. That was it, it was really that simple. Any mom knows (nevermind a mom of 3 young littles) you need a backpack/diaper bag of sorts when you go out with kids. Wet wipes, hand sanitizer, sunblock, change of outfit, juice boxes, snacks, tissues, band aids….if you’re a mom you know. And she had nothing but a tiny fashion bag for her belongings and that was it. Her mom packed the kids things. Imagine being so incapable and above needing to know what your kids need for a full day at Disney because you can just walk out of the house and leave knowing your parents will worry about the kids for you. She’s such an ass.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She’s talking about places to party this weekend. What money does she have?

Its Halloween weekend and judging by places she goes too. She parties for free lol

you are reaching and projecting
those kids posing just like every kid outhere
maybe look at your own kid pictures and you would see silly poses? I feel like mods should have some rules on bringing in those kids into conversation here. Skylar is going to google herself soon and find this , think on how that will be on a little kid. Just stop
Meh, my nieces range from 4 to 19… not one of them posed like Skylar or Jayden at 7 & 6. My friends kids range from 2 weeks old to 16 years old, they don’t pose like Skylar and Jayden… Skylar and Jayden don’t even pose like this when they’re with the Eps… yet with their birther it’s all about “sass” “attitude” and “diva behavior”… they’re not cute innocent poses…. And you can tell….
ANNNDDDDDDD
Skylar, Jayden and Julian have ALWAYS been defended when comments, statements and opinions have been made about them that come across as overreaching or overstepping.

• Heart
lol so she saw how everyone was saying she is not incapable of finding a man and now she posts her man doing hw with her kid? 🤣
Listen girl good for you and at least he looks less sleezier then that curious case of benjamin button crab guy she dated who had more faces on ig then khloe kardashian

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Did anybody see Corey's stories with the kids. He brought them to see Halloween decorations and one of them is really scary and you could hear Jayden in the background saying "OK I'm over this this. This is gonna give me nightmares. I'm scared." I thought Tracy said that that's her horror girl she loves horror stuff and she's not scared of anything and none of her kids are scared of any of that.

Let's be honest Tracy almost all kids at that young age are scared of these kind of things stop pushing this on your kids.

• Sad
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
View attachment 1666879
Says the woman who lets her small kids watch horror films and claims they love them! Make it make sense

Should the posts not be marks as an ad? Or are the companies not actually paying her and she is just touting for some influencer work? Don't think I've ever seen her mark anything as an ad and here in the UK you can get in trouble for that
… nobody & I mean NOBODY would have raided the school… sit down Ms. Mob Wife wanna be. People would do exactly what hey did, go complain somewhere and have them arrested…. And which one is it… are your kids into all things spooky or are they normal kids who fear shit… cause if I remember correctly Ms. Clout Chaser…. Multiple times you’ve claimed your kids like all things spook and horror and everytime your kids show us that’s a lie. Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up with this fake outrage as if you’re an active and present momma bear.

once or twice she has said that boom bod was an ad, other than that she almost never states that what she is “promoting” is an ad, she’s basically almost never endorsed by anybody to even make money for her “ads”

This “ultimate trooper” went to three parties in one day to “please everybody” yet her own fucking CHILD gets pushed off to the side?!?! What! The! Fuck?!?!?! Jayden’s birthday was last month yet this piece of shit has done NOTHING for that little girl. NOTHING!! And the mother of the year award goes to… Tara/Gigi!! Good job Trashbag! You should be so proud of yourself 🙄 has she ever done a party or anything for Jayden? I’m not talking about last year where it was clearly a party for her brother or whoever and she made it seem like a double party for Jayden too. I mean an actual party for JUST Jayden, one day devoted to just that little girl?

• Sad
  • Angry

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
👀👀👀

From her InstaStory. Bringing randos around the kids?

View attachment 1663144
DELETED ALREADY! It was more disgusting to me that she’s doing her daughters homework with them in a BRA. Like yeah ok it’s one thing if you’re alone and hey we all have mom moments.. but she’s wearing it to appear sexy to this dude. Like have some common f-ing decency. One look at your instagram and he’s seen it all already! Why even in front of your VERY IMPRESSIONABLE YOUNG GIRLS??? She has no “off” button. You could tell this cow used to be huge absolutely no one who’s in good shape feels the need to wear bras and crop tops EVERYWHERE for every THING. But it’s deleted now bc ShE oNlY sHowS wHaT sHe WaNts

• Wow
  • Sick

penne4yourthoughts

powermovematt HAS to be talking about Tracy! His whole Instagram story is definitely about her!!!! Please tell me you seen it.
I went to his page to check this out and I came across this picture 🤣🤣🤣 All I could imagine was him asking his friend to take it for him.
“Bro please bro I know we’re out at a wedding but look at this creek bro, it would make the perfect picture. I know I’m wearing a suit bro but I’m just going to pop my ass down right here in the dirt and look all introspective. Make sure you get my good side bro”

ADDC0299-BAC5-4F9F-B9A8-64906169E2D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

jacann

VIP Member
This is why she gets triggered by the likes of Olivia, Breille & Michelle as they are what she is not.
Quality clothes
Nice apartments (Breille & Michelle own - not affordable housing) Olivia rents high end.
Good jobs
Self sufficient
Independent
Independent thinkers
Not reliant on IG etc for praise and an ego massage.
Productive
Better choices for the men that were in her life - they ALL upgraded.
Better parental figures / i e they are more child friendly/orientated
Adult enough to move on and not be PeTtY

lip brushing is $600 over here!she should go get a check up, bc I can promise she has many infections from the underground procedures she’s gotten 🥴
She is one big infection 👏 👏 👏

• Heart

laceyincali

VIP Member
Meanwhile Olivia finally posted info about her man. He’s a real estate developer…smart af AND financially stable. See, Tracy…THATS how you do life! Don’t talk shit about people and good things happen. I can only image how jealous your are of Olivia with her flourishing career, beautiful NYC apartment, handsome bf, loyal friends, and loving family. Not to mention she’s absolutely gorgeous

• Heart