Tracy Maloney #100 How horrible of a person do you have to be for 100 threads ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My doctor advised me not to drink as i healing bc it could widen your blood vessels which can cause swelling & complications. Which makes sense bc you're already swollen as is after surgery. It was hard to even wear jeans 2-3 months after surgery bc it would hurt around my belly button. My insides we're very sore & tight. The incision area is very numb and swollen , that didn't go fully down till almost a year. I couldn't lift anything for a while. I was also told to wear my compression garment for 10 weeks for better results & help with swelling but I definitely wore it for longer just in case. As I was healing everything wore me out and took energy. I napped a lot and tried to take it easy as much as possible. I know everyone's body heals differently but a Tummy tuck is a major surgery.. I definitely think she's out partying waaaaay too soon, it's barely been what a month ?!
Thanks for the info.

I would think drinking would affect the blood some how.

I had surgery on my arm for something and had a huge scar that need to have a compression sleeve on it for at least 6-8 weeks. Only time I was allowed to remove it was for a shower. I remember how irritating it was whenever a piece of fabric would rub the scar while it was healing. I hated it.

I dont understand how Tracy thinks she has this magical healing body that goes above and beyond all doctors rules. You sit in your room aka kids play room all fucken day. Don't get up for nothing except personal upkeep. But it's mandatory that you go out and drink. 🤔 you can't lift anything but can do dancing jerk moves and that won't bother your incision.

If I was her I wouldn't reveal my body until my birthday. I would make sure everything is healed and looking nice and tight.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How is this post surgery??? 😳 Is the tit clit making its return??? What is up with her face? Is this what she actually looks like now versus what she posts? I'm so confused, lol.
MIND BLOWING that this is someone who just got her boobs done AND a tummy tuck. Like witch YOU GOT BOTCHED👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s her TikTok name?? I need to see these comments!
Adeles_World1
Can someone spill the tea in this in a nutshell? I've been reading old threads but I haven't gotten to this yet. What do we think happened?
Tbh, I think Tracy was jealous and bitter because I think this was around the time she and Corey had separated. It sucks because Sammy looked happy…. But I’ve also noticed that Tracy doesn’t like when Sammy gets a lot of male attention and she will do things to Sammy to make Sammy look bad. Sammy seems to be a very social person and I think Tracy tends to bring her down because Tracy needs to be the center of attention….
There’s been videos in the past where Sammy will be talking to a guy, and Tracy will interject or she will do something to Sammy to make Sammy come off as the duff between the 2 of them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Adeles_World1

Tbh, I think Tracy was jealous and bitter because I think this was around the time she and Corey had separated. It sucks because Sammy looked happy…. But I’ve also noticed that Tracy doesn’t like when Sammy gets a lot of male attention and she will do things to Sammy to make Sammy look bad. Sammy seems to be a very social person and I think Tracy tends to bring her down because Tracy needs to be the center of attention….
There’s been videos in the past where Sammy will be talking to a guy, and Tracy will interject or she will do something to Sammy to make Sammy come off as the duff between the 2 of them.
Any man would be out of his mind to choose Trashy over Sammy. Trashy brings out the worst in Sammy. But, like everyone has brought up in the past Sam has a great career, travels, good friends outside of Trashy, and really it's like she lives in an alternate universe. Trashy has the personality of wet cardboard. And there is always one in the group who has to constantly talk about sex, bring it up at the most inappropriate times, I hate that person! Anne Marie looks like a handful when she let out into the wild. She needs to be locked up, too.

So she wore the pants all weekend
Well, they are her structured work pants. Maybe she was going for a business casual look on first weekend out since the got the 'I have no fat, my fupa is flat' removed from her stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has the thigh gal taken a vacation 🤪
That should have read
Has the thigh gap taken a vacation 😝 a well deserved vacation

Really Tracy? Because you seem really interested in what we are saying about you. If you were so uNbOtHeReD then why do you constantly address it?
Oh this wet wipe is so triggered- she is on here more then us- go and take your pain meds you psycho 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.